Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: (630 Views)

Make Millions This Season By Selling This Hot Car Product / Boost The Rate Of Selling Your Imported Tablets...strictly For Lagosians / Don Of Selling Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: by Carshopper(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2009
am thinking of selling this and getting an HP tx series, (na the one laptop i always wanted to get)

my dell vostro is configured as follows

INTEL core 2 duo 2.0ghz

2gb ram

geforce 8400 gs

bluetooth, wireless, internet lan

15.4 inch screen

160gb harddrive

still in good condition

priced at 70k

still thinking though

Re: Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: by DualCore1: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2009
i'll move this to the technology market by the end of they day. i'm letting you know so u dont look for it when u dont see it here.
Re: Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: by Carshopper(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2009
na wa oo , technology and computers are almost the same , so if i post here and post on the technology i believe i never loss my mond , if na auto section i post then i wld be in total agreement with you, so dual core chill ok
Re: Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: by DualCore1: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2009
Moved to the Technology Market section, from the Computers section.
Re: Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: by Carshopper(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2009
guy , tke it easy --- education is cheap and not too expensive ,

the technology and computer sections involves and combines sales, services and support, so i donot think i am wrong when i post this in the computer section, and come to think of it , NA COMPUTER NOW grin cheesy ,
Re: Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: by Seun(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2009
Interesting. The Technology market is the right spot for ads, by the way.
Re: Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: by Carshopper(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2009
as i told the moderator, the technology market and the computer section should not be separated but be left to nairalanders to chose where ads are posted as long as the ads do not go out of line, and are within the named section , because they go hand in hand and i believe my speech is not wrong, cause i have seen a lot of wrong ads, and the respective moderators do nothing, grin cheesy
Re: Thinking Of Selling This: Dell Vostro 1500: by Carshopper(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2009
still on, number is 08038181313

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Dvd/rw Drive / Ibm Battery Needed / I Need A Pocket Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.