Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April (8003 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds to the Final?

Arsenal: 52% (58 votes)
Chelsea: 47% (52 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 / Arsenal Vs Reading: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 18th April 2015 / Sunderland vs Arsenal On Saturday, 18th Sept; 5.30pm Nig time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by Ifedisky(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2009
Itz scarily worrisome what L'arse can do with their back against the wall. With this spate of injuries, they'll just PISS in Chavski's noodles.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2009
arsenal will win the match, 3-1
arsenal 4 LIFE
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by kaypumpin2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2009
Tough match innit?

Am praying for an Arsenal win even though i know it is going to be extremely difficult.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by lwise(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2009
up bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
blue 4 life
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by alexatule(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2009
Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 0
Nothing dey happen. shocked cry
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by akinrogba: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2009
chelsea was the first to win a trophy at the new wembley and we are beating asernal this weekend. if you {ASERNAL} come to wembley with that cannon in your logo,you would only be killing birds in the sky and moreso off target. UP BLUES!!!
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by medube(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2009
Wetin dey always make me laugh is that a team wey never fit cross the 4th position in the last 5 years with dem prof and whoever, dey always put mouth wey big big teams dey talk. Una never tire? cheesy Other teams fight to be 1st or 2nd, una own be say una dey always fight to try maintain una 4th place smiley

Like Basket mouth talk, wetin dey make am laugh wey Arsenal fans dey be say dem be like those people wey you go dey beat turn turn, and dem go dey ground dey shout I go wound you o! grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by CHUKWUKAHE: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2009
This the arsenal and chelsea line up for tomorrow match.

Arsenal (from): Fabianski, Eboue, Toure, Silvestre, Gibbs, Arshavin, Song, Fabregas, Walcott, Adebayor, Van Persie, Mannone, Nasri, Diaby, Bendtner, Vela, Eduardo, Denilson, Ramsey.

Chelsea (from): Cech, Hilario, Belletti, Alex, Ivanovic, Carvalho, Terry, Mancienne, A Cole, Lampard, Ballack, Obi, Kalou, Essien, Malouda, Di Santo, Anelka, Quaresma, Stoch, Drogba

ARSENAL WILL WIN BY 2-1
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by akinrogba: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2009
asernal fans, running your mouth is what you know to do best. Hope you know say "ENU O OSE", up CHELSEA!!!
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by Grizzly(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2009
Arsenal play some scary shit! shocked
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by onwell(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2009
We don't walk alone, it is a pity that the hottest team is out of the race. saturday battle is going to be tight. My wife shoots without missing, so saturday's shooting is not go to be an exceptional. i give it to GUNNERS
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by akinrogba: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2009
ASERNAL, WITH MAN UTD YOU HAVE COME TO THE END OF YOUR CHMPIONS LEAGUE RACE AND WITH CHELSEA YOU HAVE COME TO THE END OF YOUR FA CUP RACE, I MEAN ANOTHER SEASON OF NO SILVERWARE, SORRRRRRRRY,
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by olayhincar(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2009
Up Gunners, They will surely be gunned down by my Gunning Gunners on Saturday at Wembley, Bad Defence or no Bad Defence we go run dem down for sure. [color=#990000][/color]

Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by switch47(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2009
ARSENAL JO!!! GBASIBE!!! ARSENAL JOOO!! ARSENAL JARE!! MAY the peace of the lord be with Arsenal against the evil one (chelski) ARSENAL ALL THE WAY!!
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by mukina2: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2009
Switch grin you can kill grin grin cheesy
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by nateev(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2009
I dont see chelsea winning Arsenal on a neutral ground this year. Arsenal's pace alone is a source f worry for chelsea side. those kids are just too much for the blues.  Arsenal 2  Chelsea  1
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by 4llerbe(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2009
javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0javascript:void(0)wink; yeah yeah, well maybe all u tshepe fc folks ought t look back a bit and tell me when was the last time arsenal lost an important match as underdogs. even @ julius berger bridge earlier this season na chop i chop una. well the match beckons. but id take a big match with no chance to win a la the pundits for arsenal anyday. its the ones where the team is favorites that i fear. so no shaking. may the better team win
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by LuCiA2(f): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2009
when i look at this match the first thing that comes to my mind is that we've got to revenge . . .
but then, seeing that Man Utd might very likely defeat Everton to be in the finals, i see tomorrow's match as an opportunity to a greater vengeance, far greater than what we've got with the gunners.

Chelsea must win tomorrow.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by vikiviko(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
Arsenal as really impressed to reach the semis of the Champions league and FA Cup.
But there is always a stop to every ambition,Chelsea should carry the day.
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by Igwe9(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2009
What if i tell you that Chelsea will win this match you won't believe, but it's true, gunners are already gone. grin grin
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by philip0906(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2009
cee these people wey belive in notin but guns!!! becos dem beat villareal for quarter their mouth don sharp.i pity all of una .may una try concentrate carry 4th or 5th 4 league.but 4 F.A 4 get it. grin

BLUES 4 LIFE
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by WarfyBoy(m): 1:16am On Apr 18, 2009
CHELSEA DON WIN THIS ONE ALREADY 3-1

WE R ALREADY IN THE FINAL

MAN U PLS, ITS UR TURN
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by lawyer(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2009
The only fear i have is our makeshift defence which couldnt have come at a worse time. 5 players all first teamers have just mysteriously picked knocks prior to this game and how will i not believe that drogba is not a jazz man that went to abidjan to get juju to terminate all our defenders? undecided

Imagine no sagna, clichy, gallas, djourou and Almunia?

I bet they are so happy that silvestre would play 90 mins and provide more calamities that even cygan and senderous will be jealous of undecided

But behind every dark cloud there is a silver lining. No matter how chelsea tries to exploit our make shift defence, i want to see how the combined so called berlin wall of chelsea will contain Arshavin! Even Hiddink has stated that Arshavin is their main concern and also Van persie who has a good recording of dropping some bombs into petr cech's basket goal post.

I smell a high scoring match and it might turn into penalties and we all know that petr cech is the best penalty stopper in the whole world grin
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by eiete(f): 1:40am On Apr 18, 2009
[flash=200,200]http://ARSENAL TO WIN!!![/flash]
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by BenHundred(m): 4:27am On Apr 18, 2009
I pray victory for my young gunners. smiley
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by Ifedisky(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2009
Chelskum will line up Carvalho and that cunt, Terry in central defence. I smile at what a little bit of speed could do to that one paced bile-conductor. Hope prof plays Arshavin behind Adebayor while RVP goes to the left. He can help Gibbs now that Sagna is unavailable because Arshavin on the wing is a defensive liability. Terry will lose the game for Chelski today!
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by nyabinghi(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2009
Arsenal are alreay Gone. They will be gunned down the way United Gunned them down lasts season. Arsenal's season ends so soon. A defeat to loserpool looms and another heavy defeat at OT to the back in form Devils. Chelsea 3 Arsenal 1

Drogba,lampard,Mikel( grin)

Adeogunbayor
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by PERVERT9: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2009
as far as this one is concerned and of course all other trophies NOTHING FOR CHELSEA chelSTINKS tongue
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by mukina2: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2009
Arsenal . . . Arsenal . . . cheesy cheesy

lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by PERVERT9: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2009
mukina2:

Arsenal . . . Arsenal . . . cheesy cheesy

lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go where?if na joke make you stop am o,nothing for you MAN U ALL THE WAY grin
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by kaypinchi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2009
Arsenal 3- Chelsea 1

Gunners 4eva!!!
Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by ugbeda(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2009
i believe in the young gunners. i will see u guys later in the day simple. ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolton Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (1 - 2) On 4th February 2015 / Cristiano Ronaldo's Open Letter To Lionel Messi / Funny Picture Of A Chelsea Fan Turns Prayer Warrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.