Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? (1088 Views)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Just asking..
Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by Scream(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmm... If you ask me, na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by chiefmidwife: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Islam is a political cult A forged religion Adherence risk hell fire

7 Likes

Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by ifex370(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
that's what the Arabians used in keeping its followers in bondage to their tourisms benefit

3 Likes

Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by doublewisdom: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Not just that o, they stone him every year but this year the devil decided to stone them back. You know the rest.

4 Likes

Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by akinyeleaa: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dumb post
Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by tomakint: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ Op, be my guest......you wondered why most Nations of the world or Cities of the world that are endemic to gross violence that cost human lives are predominantly Muslim populated undecided despite washing prick, tongue, hands, head, feet etcetera in the name of ablution they still remain as filthy physically and spiritually for the same Devil they stone to use......what a pity for the Allahu Akbar people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by yetunsbay(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
tomakint:
@ Op, be my guest......you wondered why most Nations of the world or Cities of the world that are endemic to gross violence that cost human lives are predominantly Muslim populated undecided despite washing prick, tongue, hands, head, feet etcetera in the name of ablution they still remain as filthy physically and spiritually for the same Devil they stone to use......what a pity for the Allahu Akbar people
whc one exactly is giving u headache. Y u con put person matter for head gan?
Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by wordcat(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
And they keep stoning him every year?

1 Like

Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by theDEVILisHERE: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
There is a Devil in everyone
Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
wordcat:
And they keep stoning him every year?
devil carried out a reprisal attack today and about 800 people died.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
There is a Devil in everyone

Speak of the devil himself!

Hey Lou, what's the deal with the kabah?

1 Like

Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by theDEVILisHERE: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
PappyMason:

Speak of the devil himself!

Hey Lou, what's the deal with the kabah?

The kabah is there as a reminder to reasonable human beings that you should not engage in any activity that rationaly and logicaly does not make sense

1 Like

Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by brize(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Before another sect of Nigeria certified suicidal dies, lets read this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_during_the_Hajj

Opps wetin concern me sef
Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by ezeagu(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Islam is a political cult
A forged religion
Adherence risk hell fire

Hope you're not Christian because that is Roman juju also.
Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

The kabah is there as a reminder to reasonable human beings that you should not engage in any activity that rationaly and logicaly does not make sense

Lou, are you sure you don't have anything to do with it?
Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by theDEVILisHERE: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Lou, are you sure you don't have anything to do with it?

I didn't make it
Human beings did
Re: How Come The Devil Resides In The Heart Of Islam's Holiest Shrine? by bonechamberlain(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2015
one thing I ve found about Islam is its ability to hoodwink and control the reasoning of its followers, Christianity does that too but I ve noticed its mostly in Africa that people follow their faith foolishly.
but for Islam its everywhere Africa, europe, Asia, America. everywhere. an average Islam thinks first of Islam before he acts whether that action be beneficial to him or not.

when lennin said religion blunt the sharpness of human intelligence .. I think he was referring majorly to the islamists

(1) (Reply)

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki / Global Youth Forum South South Condemns The Attacks On Tonyebacanista / Saraki Reads Ministerial List! lai mohammed makes the list! - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.