Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Olive Pearl Fund Management: Job Openings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olive Pearl Fund Management: Job Openings (987 Views)

Graduate Management Job Vacancy Management Trainee - Fhizer Consulting / Management Job For Female Fresh Graduates [CLOSED] / New Management Job For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olive Pearl Fund Management: Job Openings by raynen: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
Olive pearl is an Abuja based Investment Company (deuly registered). Packages offer 5%-6.7% monthly for a minimum of 6moths and a maximum of 18 months
40 independent marketers/agents are needed in Abuja and other states of the federation who will function in business/market development, sourcing individuals and organizations who will invest with us. We require highly motivated people who can work unsupervised and still meet targets and deliver powerful results in the shortest period possible--persons with high integrity and unquestionable character who will not use our identity fraudulently in anyway whatsoever and who will identify fully with the ideals of our company.
Our offer is strictly on commission (no salary). We pay 5% of any invested amount as commission to the marketer.
If selected, you will come to our Abuja office for necessary training, documentation and collection of relevant materials on a date to be communicated to you
Send CV to nenchinten@yahoo.com (ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS PLEASE)
Questions?  Speak to JOSIAH on 08065808502
This offer lasts till 30 April 2009.
Re: Olive Pearl Fund Management: Job Openings by nairajobs: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2009
you are not trying at all. foolish idiot, schumbage
Re: Olive Pearl Fund Management: Job Openings by Seun(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2009
What's that? Is the job genuine or not?
Re: Olive Pearl Fund Management: Job Openings by raynen: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2009
I forgive you who threw those insults at me, i will not retaliate because i am better than that, and YES!, it is genuine. I'm not one of those who do those nasty games.You may or may not apply.

(1) (Reply)

A Receptionist Urgently Needed In Staco: -only Fresh Graduate / Update On Firs / Ndlea Calling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.