Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Lagos (904 Views)

You Need Affordable Estate Secured Land In Ibeju-Lekki?See Pctures+2348027390046 / A Plot Of Land Off Mobil Road,ilaje Before Ajah Lagos @ #18m / Land In GREEN VALLEY Estate @ Awka Anambra State For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Lagos by dejiogundipe(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pls guys. How much is a plot in lagos
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Lagos by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 25, 2015
Very cheap and affordable. ..
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Lagos by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2015
dejiogundipe:
It depends on the part of lagos.
You can call me let me tell you areas and prices.
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
The area and environment determine the price but expect minimum range from 2m within mainland and 15m and above in island.
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Lagos by Etfash(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2015
dejiogundipe:

What is your budget and which area of Lagos? Your answers will determine my response to you.

Cheers!

P.S
You can call, whatsApp or email me using the details in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Re-modeling Of 7bedroom Old House (ogun Water Side LG) Abigi By Rotecch 77 / In Search Of Restaurants To Buy / Car For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.