Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Suspension Fear Grips Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suspension Fear Grips Mourinho (396 Views)

Maradona: "Teams No Longer Fear Argentina.. Nigeria Disgraced Us" / I Contemplated Suicide Over FIFA Suspension – Emmanuel Eboue / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspension Fear Grips Mourinho by myners007: 2:48am On Sep 25, 2015
By George Aluo, with agency report

Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho, has berated British Football Association for rescinding the red card given to Arsenal’s Gabriel in last weekend’s game against his club.
The Chelsea boss however said he wont say anything on Diego Costa’s three- match ban in order not to face suspension himself.
BBC Sports reported that Mourinho who spoke only the “amnesty” granted Gabriel described the decision as a “dangerous precedent” that would make retaliation in football an action that is allowed.
Hear him: “Now we know that retaliation is allowed. No problem, you can do it.
On Costa, if I bring feelings into the discussion, a big suspension will be waiting for me and I don’t want that. The team lost an important player for three matches and I don’t think they need to lose their manager.”
Defender Gabriel was sent off for kicking Diego Costa in Chelsea’s 2-0 Premier League win at Stamford Bridge.
Costa was banned for violent conduct for the incident with Laurent Koscielny which led to Gabriel’s sending-off.
Arsenal boss, Arsene Wenger said the decision to suspend Costa repaired only “5percent of the damage” of his side’s defeat at Stamford Bridge.
Meanwhile, Mourinho has voiced his satisfaction with Mikel Obi’s midfield display in Wednesday’s 4-1 Capital One Cup victory over Walsall at the Bescot Stadium.
Goals from Ramires, Loic Remy, Kenedy and Pedro helped the Blues advance into the fourth round of the League Cup but were tested against Dean Smith’s side.
The Super Eagles’ star was deployed in a three-man midfield alongside Ramires and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
James O’Connor though got a goal for the hosts, the Roman Army boss was pleased to see his men never lost focus in middle.
“We brought a good solid defence and the midfield was really good. Mikel and Ramires played amazingly well,” Mourinho told Westlondonsport.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/suspension-fear-grips-mourinho/
Re: Suspension Fear Grips Mourinho by Gnrdike(m): 2:54am On Sep 25, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img]the special one
Re: Suspension Fear Grips Mourinho by OVI75(m): 2:59am On Sep 25, 2015
hin know as e dey be now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Today Marks Wengers 19years In Charge / Provided An In-depth Origin Story For Gotham / Nigeria: 37 Nominees For African Player Of The Year Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.