Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

A Cry Of A Man From Capt Idris Wada Village Kogi State Governor Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cry Of A Man From Capt Idris Wada Village Kogi State Governor Village (858 Views)

Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down / Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry Of A Man From Capt Idris Wada Village Kogi State Governor Village by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 25, 2015
CAPT IDRIS WADA VILLAGE
Aliyudeen Omedibo Ahmed with Benjamin Ikani Okolo
and 20 others
I feel so ashamed each time i set my eyes or visit
my dear village Odu.
I do ask myself, WHAT OFFENSE DID WE COMMIT ?
Why did our Governor turned his back on us?
Odus were happy and singing when we found this
opportunity but we couldn't utilize it...
I was personal thinking about this what if our son
move down the Education Department or Teaching
Hospital to Odu?
I also do think that, What if He change the
Government Secondary School Odu to her old status, Government Technical School Odu and provide all necessary equipment ?
I also do think that, there shall be a free Education and
Youths Empowerment. But all those thought has end up
in vain. Look at the picture bellow tell me, How do u
feel if u are from the same village with the current governor
LET SAY NO TO BACKWARDNESS
LET SAY NO TO CAPT IDRIS WADA
WE SAY NO TO PDP

Re: A Cry Of A Man From Capt Idris Wada Village Kogi State Governor Village by avelock(m): 5:07am On Sep 25, 2015
@Op are u sure this is Wada's town? If you are right, then most of our politicians are callous and self centered
Re: A Cry Of A Man From Capt Idris Wada Village Kogi State Governor Village by GudluckIBB(m): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Unfotunately,some people will still vote for him.
But he's not going to win. The ghost of Professor Iyayi my late Lecturer he killed will always hunt him.

(1) (Reply)

US House Speaker John Boehner To Resign / Ex-senator Slaps Newspaper Vendor Inside Government House / Jonathan Stopped Us From Contesting Buhari's Election - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.