Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,041 members, 7,841,949 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) (38107 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by lakefist(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] this early morning? And na that zoo you sleep wake up today o. Make una dey deceive una sef

You just av to ignore the fool....Let them keep deceiving themselves...Until they stop having anything to do with the zoo i see them as fools.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by bmos(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
The captured man is in his right sense na. From the photo, he manages a responsible looking family. He even seem to love them but live devouring other people's family. Woe to him.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by V0lv0(f): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
ayokellany:

Ghana is not a jungle. Nigerians should stop bad mouthing other countries to get excited about their country.

Thank you! Finally someone with sense smiley

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Spare the innocent family and stone home to death#religionofpeace

guy u no try... if given a gun... first shot to the wife's head,, second to d man,, and d kids..... i dey come...
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2015
skidoox:

guy u no try... if given a gun... first shot to the wife's head,, second to d man,, and d kids..... i dey come...
no oooo.... the kids are innocent

What if you where in the children's shoe
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by DikSin(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
PrinceBundu:

As long as am in the zoo, i will use her property afterall lala gave seun the idea of NL

Really?
Torh, I don rest my case sine you don mention that snake neega giving seun 'the idea'

Enjoy the zoo while it lasts grin
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by totorimi: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Someone once said an attack on Bolo Haram was an attack on the North, so boko haram can only be negotiated with and no attack on them because its a Northern thing. May the Lord open our spiritual eyes and mind to discern and read in between the lines in Jesus name Amen
Soon Boko will metamorphose into Fulani herdsmen and begin yo terrorize the south so the north will be free.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by ifyalways(f): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
I hope it's not an innocent man running with his family from BH that was framed up?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
They keep catching the foot soldiers.. Y not apprehend the ones sponsoring their unscrupulous acts?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
no oooo.... the kids are innocent

What if you where in the children's shoe

lol...
na waoh.... i didnt say i will touch them.. or did i ? grin
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
skidoox:

lol...
na waoh.... i didnt say i will touch them.. or did i ? grin
better
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Big big lie,...Nigeria is a lie grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Now tell me, if he has daughter's this age and a family that's supportive of his act, why won't they pretend to be 'chibok' girls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC / PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt / Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.