Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Selena Gomez Praises Ex-boyfriend Justin Beiber Music Comeback - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selena Gomez Praises Ex-boyfriend Justin Beiber Music Comeback (674 Views)

Selena Gomez Posts Cute Tribute To "Super Cool" Boyfriend Justin Bieber / Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Girl Give Justin Beiber Hot Slap For Grabbing Her Boo*bs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Praises Ex-boyfriend Justin Beiber Music Comeback by roycecreeb: 5:01am On Sep 25, 2015
The 23-year-old former kid star praised her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber while speaking with The big apple Times regarding his recent comeback, stating that she’s perpetually seen the talent in him.

“While people were writing that i was stupid for being in [the relationship], this is often what I perpetually saw in him,” Gomez told the times. “I’m like, duh!”

“It’s all a part of my story,” Gomez continuing of her past relationship while touching on her new album, Revival.

“I’m growing and dynamic . i used to be in a relationship, and that i was being managed by my parents, and i was still under Hollywood and Walt Disney, and i was being control to this expectation of being the great lady.”

read more here:http:///VCfWR6L7U1

Re: Selena Gomez Praises Ex-boyfriend Justin Beiber Music Comeback by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Yu still luv him Selena?

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj While On Stage / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism - Juliet Ibrahim / 10 Nigerian Entertainers Who Have International Music Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.