Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Procedure For Commonwealth Scholarship Nomination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Procedure For Commonwealth Scholarship Nomination (1444 Views)

Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] / Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec / Apply For The 2016/2017 UK Chevening Scholarships For Commonwealth Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedure For Commonwealth Scholarship Nomination by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Please who knows the procedure for getting nominated for the Commonwealth scholarship.
Is it compulsory that one must be nominated by the national nominating agency?
I have called the fsb numbers, but they are not going.
Pls how do I go about getting nominated.
Re: Procedure For Commonwealth Scholarship Nomination by islamics(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please Somebody should answer because I also need the response.
Re: Procedure For Commonwealth Scholarship Nomination by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Ha, Nairalanders pls help a brother,
Re: Procedure For Commonwealth Scholarship Nomination by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
redlyunited:
Please who knows the procedure for getting nominated for the Commonwealth scholarship.
Is it compulsory that one must be nominated by the national nominating agency?
I have called the fsb numbers, but they are not going.
Pls how do I go about getting nominated.
Yes! You are supposed to submit your application through the EAS in the first instance. The CSC will then furnish your preferred (chosen) nominating agency, with details of your application(s). It is subsequently the exclusive preserve of the nominating agency to workout its own modalities for shortlisting candidates (usually by conducting interview). In the light of recent events in the Nigerian political space (absence of Ministers), there seem to be no clear idea on how the process will be coordinated this year (since the fsb is down). Maybe the CSC might do the shortlisting themselves (if the fsb is nt re-constituted before ending of October). In a nutshell, do the needful by applying in the first instance, through the ELECTRONIC APPLICATION SYSTEM (EAS), then sit down n watch.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2016 Niger Delta Skills Empowerment Programme Is Now Available For All Youth / Oau Microbiology Common Room / Airtel Cheap Data Plan Subscription Codes And Other Useful Codes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.