Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC (20721 Views)

Edo State Election: Peaceful Protests Continue In Benin City (photos) / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2015
See as northern political aspirants who lost to apc govship candidates cooperated with apc govs who won in their states govship election even though we knew how underage voters were used to cast votes for apc and buhari,no opposition challenge the outcome.Southerners are not cooperative enough.

1 Like

Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by MadCow1: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2015
Rivers State election was everything but peaceful and credible..

Ofcourse I wouldn't expect INEC to incriminate themselves on the stand.

The streets are watching.

1 Like

Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by RaphaeloBurgess: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Idiotic Post!. Wike himself knows that there is problem. These wailing wailers are here consoling themselves of their imminent sack from the governorship position. Remember a professor that can not read and write is from River State.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by gblissogan(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Singingbae:
Let devil come down sev, APC for Rivers keh?
Laugh in Okirika.......
#AmProudAmAWailer
, what part of okrika ar u from dat u are talking of apc, dnt u no dat pdp is devils distructive party
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by sonnysee: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Even if they are to cancel the election and conduct it again Wike will still win as PDP will still win in Bayelsa state.
sammyj:
Peaceful indeed because there was no election. Interrum governor Wike still hoping since 1815 bc!!! grin

1 Like

Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by dinachi(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Only PDP fools and idiots pay attention to this nonsense. All that PDP and Wike could provide are temporary adhoc youth corp members in defence of their brigandage in Rivers State,while APC produced senior INEC officials! It is not hard to see that a rerun is in the offing.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by momo22: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Flets:
That word APC sparks anger when mentioned in most locations in Rivers state.

APC stands no chance
Indeed! Liar.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by dikegp: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
APC should allow us
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by chrisxxx(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
franchizy:
In Law we have what we call an evidence Act. The corpers only testified without any evidence tendered in the court to back up the claims.
To the best of my knowledge regarding this case, I still maintain that the APC has an upper hand in this case.
You do not expect the INEC to say before the tribunal that there was no election.
I am worried that Wike and PDP have not shown enough evidence that election was peaceful in Rivers state.
However, the Tribunal has the final say but any lawyer in the house will for sure give the APC an upper hand so far.
D argument is that there was no election in Rivers State. Not peaceful. Election is never peaceful anywhere.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2015
koboko69:

MUMU...DO YOU EXPECT INEC TO SAY OTHERWISE. THERE IS OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT ELECTION WAS NOT HELD IN RIVERS, AND WIKE WOULD BE BOOTED OUT!

Goan boot him out na grin grin grin
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by jacksonite: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
thefakestan:
Ameachi how Market?$

Keep carrying "PMB's" bag, because that's your job description.

ThefakeStan
I thought he was APC mere driver. Has he changed jobs since the CHANGE?
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by Nellybii: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
doublewisdom:
And that settles it all.

Settles what?
INEC is now the judge abi?
Mumu take time to read before reacting.
Na so hatred for progress blind you reach?
Na waa ooo
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by Nellybii: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2015
dejavski:
Bad news for the almajiris and the Afonja warlords cheesy

So INEC defending itself is now bad news to you abi? Mumu just acting blindly. Go back and read the post again before jumping up like a baby he-goat.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by Nellybii: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
no wonder apc in rivers applauded him, even though they later denied, they already know their case is dead on arrival (doa)..

Na waa ooo
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by Singingbae(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2015
gblissogan:
, what part of okrika ar u from dat u are talking of apc, dnt u no dat pdp is devils distructive party
Then what's APC called? All Past Criminals!!!!
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by sammyj: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
................................................... shocked grin grin grin grin grin
sonnysee:
Even if they are to cancel the election and conduct it again Wike will still win as PDP will still win in Bayelsa state.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by tommykiwi(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Amaechi how market.....lolz!
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2015
koboko69:

MUMU...DO YOU EXPECT INEC TO SAY OTHERWISE. THERE IS OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT ELECTION WAS NOT HELD IN RIVERS, AND WIKE WOULD BE BOOTED OUT!
but card readers has shown evidence of accreditation even if its 285200
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by rottennaija(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
koboko69:

Don't mind them, what else was INEC supposed to say? That they aid in rigging the elections?
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
I see PDP scaling through this case even in Akwa Ibom, my reason; APC petition was that there was no election in the state but card readers showed there was accreditation of voters meaning that election took place no matter the number accreditated voters, it would have been better for them to say the election was marred by violence and malpractice

1 Like

Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by shakaZuIlu: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

That's the stance of INEC and not the court's decision. Mumu

ok don't worry by the time the so called court upholds Wike's election you go know grin

btw

how is business naa? grin
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by shakaZuIlu: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
koboko69:

hahahahaha see this mugu oo inec that conducted the election said that it's real and you are expecting Buhari abi court to say otherwise grin even your almighty most honorable truthful jega said the same grin so tell me what are you expecting?

you're just a typical dunce just like any apc bastard.

wike will rule rivers till 2022 and there's nothing 100 Buhari and 1 thousand Amaechi can do about it grin
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by bonechamberlain(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nellybii:

Na waa ooo
wanted to ignore u but saw that abusive word used. how is what u wrote related to mine. who said INEC is now the judge. u should be the one to take time to read, understand and assimilate, and probably be conscious of minding ur business before u rush to quote.

note INEC conducted the election, when they say election was held and free and fair, I wonder what u guys or the judge would do or say. probably apc ur party would release a propaganda from their media bullet sahara reporters explaining how pdp bribed INEC. even our hero jega said election was held and free .
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by dejavski(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nellybii:

So INEC defending itself is now bad news to you abi? Mumu just acting blindly. Go back and read the post again before jumping up like a baby he-goat.

You have been duly noticed. You can now swerve angry
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by basilo101: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thie.fnubu desperately need oil money, after rendering Southwest insolvent
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by Nellybii: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
wanted to ignore u but saw that abusive word used. how is what u wrote related to mine. who said INEC is now the judge. u should be the one to take time to read, understand and assimilate, and probably be conscious of minding ur business before u rush to quote.

note INEC conducted the election, when they say election was held and free and fair, I wonder what u guys or the judge would do or say. probably apc ur party would release a propaganda from their media bullet sahara reporters explaining how pdp bribed INEC. even our hero jega said election was held and free .

You know that it is improbable that elections were free and fair in Rivers under the circumstances that obtained then. Even if we pretend it was, how can we defend the results that were released by INEC crediting over 1M votes to Wike. Just keep quiet already because it is futile trying to defend the Devil himself.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by bonechamberlain(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nellybii:

You know that it is improbable that elections were free and fair in Rivers under the circumstances that obtained then. Even if we pretend it was, how can we defend the results that were released by INEC crediting over 1M votes to Wine. Just keep quiet already because it is futile trying to defend the Devil himself.
i have no choice than to call u a hypocrite. so u can defend the millions of vote in kaduna, kano, katsina and all other fraudulent areas in the north, rubbish. go and ask INEC to keep quiet
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by Nellybii: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
i have no choice than to call u a hypocrite. so u can defend the millions of vote in kaduna, kano, katsina and all other fraudulent areas in the north, rubbish. go and ask INEC to keep quiet

You are a typical Nigerian thief that defends himself by pointing at another thief. What happened in Kaduna etc was not an excuse for Rivers. We all knew that PDP was playing catch up by announcing absurd figures to counter Kano votes. Unfortunately the tactics didn't work out lol. Rivers election will be canceled and there is nothing you political thugs and abobakus can do about it. Get that into your thick skull.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by bonechamberlain(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nellybii:

You are a typical Nigerian thief that defends himself by pointing at another thief. What happened in Kaduna etc was not an excuse for Rivers. We all knew that PDP was playing catch up by announcing absurd figures to counter Kano votes. Unfortunately the tactics didn't work out lol. Rivers election will be canceled and there is nothing you political thugs and abobakus can do about it. Get that into your thick skull.
hypocrisy is in the genes of apc and its supporters, shielding a thief from arrest and arresting another thief, when that happens u call for anarchy and lawlessness cause other thieves would graduate to terrorists believing that nothing can be done as long as they are in apc.

my greatest bewilderment is that I still can't fathom why u guys want rivers and probably a.ibom at all cost. probably to loot their resources, or maybe u can tell me.

"" rivers election will be cancelled """ very funny. I won't be surprised if by 2019 u are still saying this.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by Nellybii: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
hypocrisy is in the genes of apc and its supporters, shielding a thief from arrest and arresting another thief, when that happens u call for anarchy and lawlessness cause other thieves would graduate to terrorists believing that nothing can be done as long as they are in apc.

my greatest bewilderment is that I still can't fathom why u guys want rivers and probably a.ibom at all cost. probably to loot their resources, or maybe u can tell me.

"" rivers election will be cancelled """ very funny. I won't be surprised if by 2019 u are still saying this.

No qualms.
I will remind you when it happens.
Just stay tuned
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by niceman24(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pdp the only party that can cement our unity in diversity, just a matter of time they shall rebounce.
Re: TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC by nortcentrallord(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
cc
demdem
ngeneukwenu
dekdek
abduljabbar4
HungerBAD
koboko69

Abduljabbar4 the english teacher is chopping sallah in Nigeria with Ngeneukwenu his new bride. Hahahahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Despite Dwindling Resources, Governors Spend Billions On Private Jets / Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer / Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.