Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Opinion: Who Do You Think Is The Best Fast Rising Indigenous Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Opinion: Who Do You Think Is The Best Fast Rising Indigenous Rapper In Nigeria? (1088 Views)

Indigenous Rapper, Msworld, Returns To Music, Sets 2018 Plans. / Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / Indigenous Rapper Olamide, A Singer Or Rapper? Reminisce Far Way Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Who Do You Think Is The Best Fast Rising Indigenous Rapper In Nigeria? by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2015
CDQ, Chinko Ekun Or Ola Dips – Who Do You Think Is
The Best Fast Rising Indigenous Rapper In Nigeria?

Indigenous music in Nigeria has grown and metamorphosed
from the days of Akanchawa, Fuji and yoruba gospel to Afro-
pop and serious street Rap. The Nigerian music market is
very hungry and most times its so difficult for artistes to meet
the rising demands of the fans. Rap is about lyrics, delivery
an most of all your ability to connect with the audience.
I have listened to numerous CDQ, Chinko Ekun Or Ola Dips’
songs and I can’t argue but conclude that these guys are so
talented. Comparing their lyrics, they both Rap in Yoruba But
the problem is that they are both Fast Rising Indigenous
Rappers we have in Nigeria now.

So guys drop in your opinion:

Who do you think is the Best Fast Rising Indigenous Rapper In Nigeria?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Bollywood MP3 Songs At Songspked.com / NEW MUSIC: Stonebwoy – Odo Bi Ft. Sarkodie / Please Download My New Track Https://www.datafilehost.com/d/df472cf2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.