Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? (11361 Views)

Final Year ABSU Female Biochemistry Student Missing (Photos) / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Please Help, Where Can A Biochemistry Student Get IT (SIWES) Placement In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? by purityconfi(f): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Just gained admission into the department of biochemistry. I know by now, i should know where to go look for job but this wasn't the department i had in mind. So now i'm in a dilema of where i can work. Please i need a list of places i can work in Nigeria
Re: Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? by joshadedapo(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Graduate first!! Everything na step by step.
Re: Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2015
A Biochemist can work in many places Op. They can work in food manufacturing companies e.g Nigeria Bottling Company, Guinness Nigeria Plc, Nigeria Brewery Company, Nestle, to mention a few and as a clinical Biochemist, you can work in big hospitals that has biochemistry lab. They can also work even in the bank. The first time I got a bank interview, it was a Biochemist that interviewed me so don't be afraid. Look for influence instead.
Re: Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? by psucc(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2015
This is a question you ask in classroom
Re: Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? by purityconfi(f): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
A Biochemist can work in many places Op. They can work in food manufacturing companies e.g Nigeria Bottling Company, Guinness Nigeria Plc, Nigeria Brewery Company, Nestle, to mention a few and as a clinical Biochemist, you can work in big hospitals that has biochemistry lab. They can also work even in the bank. The first time I got a bank interview, it was a Biochemist that interviewed me so don't be afraid. Look for influence instead.
thanks a lot. I really appreciate
Re: Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? by Greatzeus(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2015
purityconfi:
Just gained admission into the department of biochemistry. I know by now, i should know where to go look for job but this wasn't the department i had in mind. So now i'm in a dilema of where i can work. Please i need a list of places i can work in Nigeria
Bio-chemistry? and you are still saying not what you had in mind,what did you have in mind?
See we where once like that too,growing up choosing to study prestigious courses,which is good by the way,but not everyone will be able to get medicine,law,engineering etc.You are even lucky you are given bio-chemistry,what if they threw you in Education what would you do? You can work anywhere,pharmaciticals,research institutes,banks, manufacturing Companies etc just get a good grade and always put God first,cos lots of students forgets God in University,only to come out and be religious because they are looking for good jobs or wives/husbands
Re: Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? by purityconfi(f): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2015
psucc:
This is a question you ask in classroom
as ive asked it here, nobody died sir
Re: Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? by purityconfi(f): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
joshadedapo:
Graduate first!! Everything na step by step.

if you don't know, you dont need to reply
Re: Where Can A Biochemistry Student Work??? by purityconfi(f): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Greatzeus:

Bio-chemistry? and you are still saying not what you had in mind,what did you have in mind?
See we where once like that too,growing up choosing to study prestigious courses,which is good by the way,but not everyone will be able to get medicine,law,engineering etc.You are even lucky you are given bio-chemistry,what if they threw you in Education what would you do? You can work anywhere,pharmaciticals,research institutes,banks, manufacturing Companies etc just get a good grade and always put God first,cos lots of students forgets God in University,only to come out and be religious because they are looking for good jobs or wives/husbands
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nabteb Acceptance / 5 Dead In Moshood Abiola Polythecnic Cult Clash / Steps On How To Apply Nlng Industrial Training Siwes Programme(sharethis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.