Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Need Connection In Ministry Of Education Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Connection In Ministry Of Education Abuja (657 Views)

Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies / Noun Law Graduates And The Almighty Council Of Legal Education, Abuja / Steps For Document Authentication In Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Connection In Ministry Of Education Abuja by gokoh4: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2015
please guys....do anyone have connection or know a staff in ministry of education abuja? i want to go and collect evaluation letter and i want it to be process fast as nysc registration portal might close on the 9th, i want to meet up with registration, pls if you have contacts or connections or you know someone in ministry of education abuja let me know....you can also contact me on whatsap 08032240066
thanks
Re: I Need Connection In Ministry Of Education Abuja by shamack: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Them suppose get WIFI there,,,,stay outside the office,,,connections go show
Re: I Need Connection In Ministry Of Education Abuja by gokoh4: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2015
must you joke with everything? if you dont have anyone there must you comment? guy parkwell abeg
Re: I Need Connection In Ministry Of Education Abuja by Greatzeus(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Depending on where you stay,i recommend Empty hen or ghost or airgshell grin

(1) (Reply)

Schoolnetwork.io / COOU Second Admission Lists Is Out / Yabatech HND Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.