Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 (6424 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2015
In the euphoria of his visit to President Barack Obama in the US, Buhari himself made this statement to washintonpost..

When cabinet ministers are appointed in September, it will be some months after I took the oath of office.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/nigeria-committed-to-good-governance-and-fighting-terror/2015/07/20/8c1acd00-2e21-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html

Also, during one of his world tours to Ghana recently, Buhari gave his assurance of appointing ministers before September 30

After I was sworn-in, I said I will have my cabinet in September. I expect that Nigerians should ask me questions after the 30th of September if I do not do so
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buhari-assures-of-appointing-ministers-before-end-of-september/

Well, this is September 25 and Buhari has not even sent any ministerial list to the senate for confirmation and I want to use this medium to ask Buhari questions as he expected. If he couldn't keep his world of just appointing ministers after this long period of time and considering the Nigerian economy is failing largely as a result of this, how serious should we begin to take Buhari's statements?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2015
So u r telling me u r still disappointed?

6 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by omenka(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Some people mumu soteee we no know wetin to do with them again. Hain! cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Make I hear say I dey disappointed.

Na persons wey expect miracle go dey disappointed.

As for me, am

Proudly 5%

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
Some people mumu soteee we no know wetin to do with them again. Hain! cheesy cheesy
who mumu pass zombie like you? Buhari? cheesy

47 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by OrIandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2015
He is trying to loot enough so that no minister will have him in check.

I bet my d1ck that the dullard won't appoint ministers till December...

22 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by zinachidi(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2015
i've never taken that nigga's word serious ever since he said he'd make N1 = $1

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Apc blames buhari's failure to appoint ministers on pdp cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Ahmed4002(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Why all the concern about facts and fact-checking? Because, among the whirl of our feelings, there is a desire for our beliefs to be
rational, to have support from the facts.
We’re uneasy if we can’t make a plausible
case that what we say is true.
Just wait for the September 30
Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by davuvid(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Interesting, oya mk una come defend una boss ooo

4 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by dotfam2104(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Op.... y r u contradicting ursef? u admitted buhari said b4 30th he wud appoint nd d last tym I checkd 2dae is 25th. Y nt wait till oct 1 b4 u start criticizing him?

5 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by uwa1(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2015
We shld try and understand him.

Available for sales are powerful Android Phones/iphones/Tablets/Computers/Powerbank Accessories like, Multifunctional USB Flash Drives + Data Transfer Cable + Charging Cable for both Android Phones/Iphones/Tablets/Computers ------ (All in 1) and also OTG Flash Drive For Smartphones/Tablets/Computers, Monopod Selfie Stick and Mini Light for Laptops/Powerbanks. Please check my Profile/Signature for more info.
Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Nnemuka(f): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2015
How do you expect Someone who denied all his campaign promises to be a man of integrity?
Dont expect much from an illiterate....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by jimi4us: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
what do you expect from someone who used nepa certificate to deceive Nigerians as waec certificate

16 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by obailala(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Are we in October already? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Buhari/APC can only disappoint you when you expect something from them.

I know they are professional liars that got into power through spreading of lies and propagating false propaganda, even now they are in power they still think they can rule with propaganda by shifting blames for their failures to the past administration.

They have been able to continually deceive the sycophants that sings their praises over inconsequential things like ram rejection while our economy is crashing right under their nose.

Only God knows how much apc has siphoned from Nigeria since may 29th because we might never get to know since what we have now in Nigeria is brown envelope media that offers pay per lie service option.

You pay them, you tell them what to write.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by bayulll01(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I mumu pass zombie like you? Buhari? cheesy
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by suxkill: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Don't worry guys,his body odor will do the needful.
God abeg dash PMB,APC and it's supporters sense!!!

10 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by themilanway(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
When you expect some to engage theirsleves with something worth while in order to better their useless and miserable lives,they end up displaying their stupidity day in day out on the net.

You would think if and when Buhari announces his cabinet list,this good for nothing fellow's father or uncle will make the cut.

Watery brainy fellows.

1 Like

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

As for me, am

Proudly 5%

Exactly!

I can't be disappointed when I'm fully aware nothing tangible would come out of the Daura Du1lard!

7 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
So u r telling me u r still disappointed?

If you are the the 'Mumu', then mumu is better than you are.
Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Buhari and APC careless statements on the state of economy and their continuous attack and smearing of the past administration was more than enough to signal to investors that this Govt is incompetent and confused.

Can you imagine the APC stating that the economic figures churned out by the last administration which was used to do a comparative analysis of the current state of the economy was fabricated?

This is the same APC which vehemently denied the revised size of our economy by Ngozi. That is to say they (APC) did not subscribe to the fact that the Nigerian economy was the largest in Africa.

Now how do they now expect investors to invest in a dwindling economy?

6 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
themilanway:
When you expect some to engage theirsleves with something worth while in order to better their useless and miserable lives,they end up displaying their stupidity day in day out on the net.

You would think if and when Buhari announces his cabinet list,this good for nothing fellow's father or uncle will make the cut.

Watery brainy fellows.

Is your O'level same as the supposed Buhari's result?

5 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by 400billionman: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dissappointment man..
Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
dotfam2104:
Op.... y r u contradicting ursef? u admitted buhari said b4 30th he wud appoint nd d last tym I checkd 2dae is 25th. Y nt wait till oct 1 b4 u start criticizing him?
you are on lock down

1 Like

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by zendy: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
It was when Buhari refered to Chancellor Angela Merkel as "President Michelle of West Germany" that I knew that the Daura cattle rearer was beyond redemption.

11 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by freez2ryme(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mi brodar
Do only truth in buhari is Disappointment
So gear up 4 more shows to come

3 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Una nefa chee chomchin embarassed cry cry grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by olayincar(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

As for me, am

Proudly 5%
Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by cjrane: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
The dulllard wants to finish Nigeria before the ministers will have any chance of rescuing the poor kwantry grin

5 Likes

Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by pet4ril(f): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
I just dey observe
Re: Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 by kettykin: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

who mumu pass zombie like you? Buhari? cheesy

Don't mind the troll, the worst type of mumuos zombie is the type that would follow a man blindly to destruction, with out any iota of questions, discussions or Argument the whole APC is following this ignorant of a president to destruction.
Nigerian economy is on the verge and no APC political party member has suggested to the President on way out.
Maybe they are goading him to his destruction so that the mere commissioner can take over.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Block Leakage In Lagos State Treasury, Bode George Tells Sanwo-Olu / Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? / Tinubu - FG Practising Voodoo Economic Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.