Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At (17076 Views)

Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos / 17 Nigerian Migrants Sue Italy For Returning Them To Libya / 50 Nigerian Migrants Rescued In The Mediterranean By Libya’s Coastguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Akposb(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Hustlers know no restraint. It looks as if wartorn Ukraine is a better place for them than Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
killalligbos:
Nigeria has nothing to offer.
for those who do not believe in naija.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Zeiya(f): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Nigeria. it is well
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by toluine56(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
have you visited ukraine before?
i dont need to with their
Racism,
drowning economy,
civil war et all.
Am i crazy?
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by dechandel(f): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Nigerians and their "wits". Smh
Where is dechandel?
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by elvisdaniels(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
lets not be quick to judge them ,maybe they have all be coned by an agent here in Nigeria..with their usual fake promises..
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by ifyalways(f): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ukraine of all places? Na wao
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by agarawu23(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
gbeseun:
Why do people go to Ukraine self,of all places
I tire
Ukraine isn't part of hustle
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by kevoh(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
elvisdaniels:
lets not be quick to judge them ,maybe they have all be conned by an agent here in Nigeria..with their usual fake promises..

This is most likely what happened. I have a footballer friend who experienced same back in 2009.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
All in search of greener pasture.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by tommykiwi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
So how come they were given Visa if they didn't check to confirm the team the Nigerians were going to play before giving them Visa..I sense set up.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by AdemolaA2: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
dont be a hypocrite. Even you, you would do same.
. Hell No!!! That's not hypocrisy. I would never have thought of doing something like that and non of my family members would do that also.don't condone such nonsense. I hate to read bad news like this.. just all in the name of seeking greener pasture, you tarnish the image of your country. How many times do you read this same kind of news about other citizens of other African countries?
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by vRendoh(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015

Ya wa o,
Trap catch shit bag! Na to abandon the catcher and the catchie. Run for your cover! Abandon shit and trap guys!
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
dechandel:
Mama said to believe in miracles. Should've listened. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
dechandel:
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Pennywise(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Team of 12 including goal keeper and 1 reserve. Where una coach?
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by mimicious(f): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
dont be a hypocrite. Even you, you would do same.

Don't mind that somebory, at least it's better than the drug smuggling we hear almost everyday
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by ruffhandu: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
What are they going to do in Ukraine? Risking their lives for nought. A country where they can't even work. These need the right information before stepping out, if at all they should.

My advice:
Add value to Nigerians and Naira will come running after you.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by dechandel(f): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
RickRichards:

Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by chukist: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Boy dey vex.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Ekponoimo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ukraine isnt a better place than Nigeria..
But is less corrupt than nigerian.
And as far as their currency ÈURO is of more value than our NAIRA.
It assures them that what ever dim they make there will be of Great value..
If converted to nigeria.
I can imagine a country where currency suffers depreciation every secs. Of d day. :@
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Solowande(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truth24:
Names pls undecided
wetin u wan use dia name tak do?
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by RaptorX: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
No Nigerian in their right mind should want to immigrate to a country like Ukraine, our people perish for a lack of knowledge. Nigeria is a way better place to live in than Ukraine, the racism and the cold weather is enough to make you want to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by October1960: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Do people read the news? Don't they realize that Ukraine is at War ?!!!!!!!!

I think there are better opportunities here in Nigeria than Ukraine - of all places to go, Ukraine? In fact any Eastern European Country is a waste of time.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
dechandel:

What's with all the 'confused' emoticons? Okay, I get it now: You just woke up from an e-coma, so you're still a bit e-confused, eh? That's okay. Checked your netflix watch history yet? Remember: A Puerto-Rican lady always fulfills her promises.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At by otiigba1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Who the hell? Goes to ukraine? My goodness! Hunger will just kill them before Arrival, no Job, no food, no accommodation, the racism?

And oh! I forgot it's fuki"ng COLD!, even if you are going there to play football your foot will freeze because of the cold weather before the first training grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mile 2/Apapa Expressway: The Agony Of Lagos Commuters / Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages / ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.