Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY (2218 Views)

#edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) / Question asked: The Queen of Britain is asking buhari if Emperor Ademusiwaa came / Breaking: Emperor Putin Drops Bombshell On ISIS Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Believe me this guy with his so many moniker is very popular in my house
We always anticipate his next thread
But come to think of it,this guy is very brilliant,very enlighten and very hard working but behaves like an alien
He seriously need our help
Something deadly serious is probably wrong with him

2 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Engineer Emperor Ade Ademusiwa! The Undisputed Emperor and Political Leader of Western Nigeria! grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Aringarosa(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
He is not human, it's probably computer generated handles he uses for trolling. That nigga can't really be human trust me.

1 Like

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aringarosa:
He is not human, it's probably computer generated handles he uses for trolling. That nigga can't really be human trust me.
I reason with you but i think he has psychological problem
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
He definitely has a problem..

2 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Aringarosa(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
bettercreature:
I reason with you but i think he has psychological problem

You are not far off, either that or he is heavily depressed, or suffering from self induced psychosis or schizophrenic tendencies. Something isn't just right with that nigga, truss.

4 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by BrokenTV: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ademumusiwa dey sleep una wan wake am.
Na the time he bomb this thread with satellite image una go understand.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by themilanway(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't bother opening any of his useless threads.

What business do I have with a pyscho?

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
He definitely has a problem..
Very serious problem, he has been alienated on Nairaland over a month now but he doesn't care about anybody,he keep creating threads and discourse it on his own,infact you dont need to lick sugar any time you are upset,just visit any of his thread,you will laugh your sorrow away withing 30 sec

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by baralatie(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
op! if the emperor of western Nigeria should declare war on this thread.me I know say I warn you

4 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by adaweezy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
He needs help
Seun should make efforts to rehabilitate him by facilitating his appointments with a well versed neuron-psychiatrist or psychologists

4 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
adaweezy:
He needs help
Seun should make efforts to rehabilitate him by facilitating his appointments with a well versed neuron-psychiatrist or psychologists
He needs our help,we should start replying to his threads,that will surely help him
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Alphaoscar: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
adaweezy:
He needs help

Believe Bro the guy is very very sane and intelligent . I believe he is doing those things intentionally to mask his personality because there was a time a very critical question was asked on this forum ( I can't really remember the question again) this guy is the only to " mistakenly" ( because he provided answer correctly to the notty issue without answer the knotty his normal crazeman style) and everyone was stunned how he even got to know about that issue talkless of answering the question like a normal person. He may even be a spy or something like that.

I believe musiwa is sane and highly intelligent ( what I still don't know is who he is , his mission on NL and why he behave the way he does) but too much coding wan make Nairalanders term him a mad man.

4 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Believe Bro the guy is very very sane and intelligent . I believe he is doing those things intentionally to mask his personality because there was a time a very critical question was asked on this forum ( I can't really remember the question again) this guy is the only to " mistakenly" ( because he provided answer correctly to the notty issue without answer the knotty his normal crazeman style) and everyone was stunned how he even got to know about that issue talkless of answering the question like a normal person. He may even be a spy or something like that.

I believe musiwa is sane and highly intelligent ( what I still don't know is who he is , his mission on NL and why he behave the way he does) but too much coding wan make Nairalanders term him a mad man.

I think it was the time he created a thread about fasholas monorail , pointing out the technical mistakes in the construction

4 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aringarosa:

You are not far off, either that or he is heavily depressed, or suffering from self induced psychosis or schizophrenic tendencies. Something isn't just right with that nigga, truss.
Do you know what it means to have your ancestral empire overrun by tinubu ?

2 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:

It's possible,if you take a look at all his threads carefully,you will realise he is very intelligent and he is up to something,i just dont know why he keep behaving like alien,he doesnt care about anybody,he is always on his own

2 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Very serious problem, he has been alienated on Nairaland over a month now but he doesn't care about anybody,he keep creating threads and discourse it on his own,infact you dont need to lick sugar any time you are upset,just visit any of his thread,you will laugh your sorrow away withing 30 sec
I tell you.. The day I laughed my brains off was when Ishilove said "Whoever is behind the case of Musinwa is very very wicked"..

6 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by vicadex07(m): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Believe me this guy with his so many moniker is very popular in my house
We always anticipate his next thread
But come to think of it,this guy is very brilliant,very enlighten and very hard working but behaves like an alien
He seriously need our help
Something deadly serious is probably wrong with him

He looks to me like a rich kid from a political background with an endless supply of hard drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by nigerianvenom(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Engineer Emperor Ade Ademusiwa! The Undisputed Emperor and Political Leader of Western Nigeria! grin grin

grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin
Where is our emperor de great na
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by zimoni(f): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2015
If only you knew Musiwa when he was still using Becomerich moniker(1-100), you wouldn't be surprised.

It was always him vs Jakumo(The craziest and funniest nairalander I know. Beaf was also good yet Jakumo is the King of them all, he too sabi english kilodee). Then he used to post satellite pictures, sometimes people would beg to please not post satellite pictures on an interesting thread whenever he made comment. He wouldn't comment without demonstration(remind me of 3idiots guys) which he did via a lot of satellite pictures.

Then, everyone liked to visit a thread where they saw Jakumo and Becomerich, it got to a stage that we started begging him to please suspend posting sat pictures.

Then, he used to call himself Engineer Musiwa, The Electricity Engineer and Premier of Western Nigeria. Some people dubbed him Satellite Engineer/AareOnaKakaNfo1 of Yorubaland/Similarity in Altitude. He would ask, Did You See The Similarity In Altitude?

I also saw the thread where Ishilove said "People Who Are Doing Musiwa Are Very Wicked" lols.

Musiwa Is A Case. Musiwa Is A Chracter. Why would a sane human being have various monikers from 1 to 100? They always start from 1 to 100, when a moniker reaches 100, he will open a new one to start from 1 to 100 again.

Why would anyone open a thread and be discussing on the thread all alone by himself? Musiwa don tire me abeg.

I'm Working On A Story for a comedy movie which would depict the character of Engr AdeMusiwa. I have not decided whether to title it Engr Ademusiwa or Musiwa The Emperor of Westerners.

Words cannot describe what Musiwa have done here in nairaland. He has been here for years, e don tey lol.

1 Like

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2015
vicadex07:

He looks to me like a rich kid from a political background with an endless supply of hard drugs.
He seriously need our help we should start replying to his thread
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by vicadex07(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
He seriously need our help we should start replying to his thread

Who knows his current location
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2015
I kinda like the nigga though

2 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Alphaoscar: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I think it was the time he created a thread about fasholas monorail , pointing out the technical mistakes in the construction

No. I am not even aware of the one you are talking about.
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2015
vicadex07:

Who knows his current location
There is higher possibility he is living in a drug cartel,so its very dangerious to look for his location
We caused most of his problem tho,he was once a normal guy but changed ever since the seceed debate started on Nairaland,since then he has never been the same
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2015
I am one of the few persons who reply him once in a while (even though most of my replies are "this guy must be mad or stupid or mentally deranged") I still respect him for the time and energy he devoted to being mad. It's not easy to be mad for a long time...ask denrele

Haven said that, I must also admit too that the guy is pretty intelligent. His repose sometimes to some post will make you marvel. Maybe he is suffering from personalty disorder due to hard drugs or maybe REALLY THERE IS A COUNTRY OF WESTERN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Cooleasy(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2015
One of the reasons I learnt to respect him is that he doesn't insult people or reply insults with insults. And yes, me too I believe that there's something special about him and he has a mission.

1 Like

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2015
I introduced a friend to NL last year, everytime I see the guy on the street he will be asking me about musiwa grin grin grin

That my friend is worried about musiwa more than musiwa's family, my friend is very curious about musiwa, anyday he asked me eveytime I don't have answers to his posers.

I don't understand musiwa

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Lanretoye(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2015
the emperor is gradually becoming a celeb for being mad.
who knws he/she created this thread self.

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by vicadex07(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
There is higher possibility he is living in a drug cartel,so its very dangerious to look for his location
We caused most of his problem tho,he was once a normal guy but changed ever since the seceed debate started on Nairaland,since then he has never been the same

Wow...that is serious. I never knew him when he was still normal though.
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Lanretoye:
the emperor is gradually becoming a celeb for being mad.
who knws he/she created this thread self.
Na oversabi go kill you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Implication Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest. / VIDEO Of CORRUPTION: Cop Records SEXXTAPE While On Duty!! (VIDEO) / No Amount Of Blackmail Will Stop N25bn TSA Probe – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.