Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Limited Liability Company Incorporation - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Incorporation (71081 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / We Handle Business And Company Incorporation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by omobs(m): 5:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Nice one micgray100, God bless your hustle, your clients can also open a corporate account with me at fcmb. We can help fund your contracts., LPO, APG, and many other things, call me on 0ybhh to open your corporate account with ease. FCMB, my bank and I
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
omobs:

Thanks micgray, first of all, we have four types of corporate accounts in fcmb, and they are all unique in their ways, we have the corporate current account, the fcmb business account, the FCMB business savings Account and the fixed deposit. A client abroad can scan his CAC documents, his valid identification card, A board resolution of the company stating that they want to open an account with FCMB, one passport photograph of the signatories to the account, and the company seal. It's so easy with technology. He can send documents in minutes from anywhere. Thanks

All good... Those requirements is no problem..
Try upload all FCMB forms in PDF here on this trend needed to filled and signed accordingly and will be sent back to you... Also state here the minimum amount required to be paid to open the corporate account
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by omobs(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
micgray100:

All good... Those requirements is no problem..
Try upload all FCMB forms in PDF here on this trend needed to filled and signed accordingly and will be sent back to you... Also state here the minimum amount required to be paid to open the corporate account

Please can I do that tomorrow at work, I don't have those files here, and the minimum amount to open any corporate account is 10 thousand naira only
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
duroc:

your number i tried calling this evening which was swtched. but dont you think your charges aint too much? its even 55k on diylaw.ng
I will do it for you for 30k
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by omobs(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Idahtee:

I will do it for you for 30k

This is someone's thread, open yours and advertise yourself, you want to register a limited liability company for 30k? Scam Alert, who does that?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol! NAH @ THE BOLDED I DO IT FOR 75K
omobs:

This is someone's thread, open yours and advertise yourself, you want to register[b] a limited liability company[/b] for 30k? Scam Alert, who does that?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Still on... Over 200 commendations on this trend...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Integrity is our watchword..
Over 200 commendations now..
Expecting 2 more nairaland commendations this week
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Be your own master today...

Control your own destiny..

Register your Limited Liability Company today for just 85k... Within 5 working days...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Be your own master today...

Control your own destiny.. Register your Limited Liability Company today for just 85k... Within 5 working days...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2018
With over 200 commendations on this trend... Thanks to God...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2018
Register today.. Over 200 commendations on this trend...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2018
Take the advantage.. With over 200 commendations on this trend..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2018
Take the advantage...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2018
Still on... Register today..

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! / Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.