Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed (1398 Views)

D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by TopCelebritiesM: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Her Excellency, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari was born 17th of February 1971. She is the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria. She is a Cosmetologist and Beauty therapist.
She was born in Adamawa State, Northeastern Nigeria. Her grandfather, Alhaji Muhammadu Ribadu was Nigeria’s first Minister of Defence. Her father was a civil engineer while her mother is a descendant of the Ankali family, renowned farmers and textile giants. She went to primary and secondary school in Adamawa, where she lived with siblings, her nieces and nephews. In February 1989, Aisha married Muhammadu Buhari, who had five children from a previous Marriage to Safinatu Yusuf. Aisha and Muhammadu Buhari have five children together and one grandchild... See details below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/aisha-buharis-best-kept-secrets-revealed-2/
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by Nurry: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please what's the "Best kept secret" here?
Because, All that's written is known to the general public angry
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by Paschal001: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Some OP dey smoke weed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
u nid help op...serious help
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Still searching for the best kept secret. Seems the Op is high on expired weed.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by olowookerekemi(f): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
horlaleykan:
u nid help op...serious help
wat help?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by kay29000(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmm! I wonder what OP is really trying to say here.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
olowookerekemi:
wat help?
do tink d op nids help first of all
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by olowookerekemi(f): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
horlaleykan:
do tink d op nids help first of all
i dnt knw d hlp he nids
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Best Kept Secrets Revealed by smsshola(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
@op if u don't know or av something nice to share jus say tomorrow is Saturday.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Clarion Chukwurah Stuns In New Photos / Actor Ik Ogbonna Shares Lovely Photo With Wife / Toke Makinwa & Husband Maje Ayida Have Reconciled! Step Out Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.