Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser (17152 Views)

Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) / Governor Bindow Jibrilla Inside A Keke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
It is a welcome development bro
Psalmwhyte:

Mr. Barcanista our political analyst on N/Land wat do u think of dis wud-be appointment of an igbo man in d cabinet of His Excellency. Mr. Bindow
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by johnnynwa(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
This shows that you may not be abreast of news or know the goings on in the country. Former governor Orji Uzor KANU started bit when he appointed an Hausa man as an adviser. He went ahead to pull down the existing mosque & built a befitting one which Sultan of commissioned. Again, in Enugu, the mayor now is an Hausa man. An Hausa man got appointment in Okorocha's administration. Again, it's not giving appointment that matters to the government but rather the economic strength of the non indigenes. Nigerians should rather do those things that could unite instead of division.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Rotimi47: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Stolen:
SW have never given Niigbo any appointment. Lagos is not SW.

Lagos is no mans land. Igbos make up 50% of Lagos Population and own 70% of landed property

Igbos should be the Vice Governor now in Lagos and produce Lagos State Gove by 2023.

Igbos make up of around 15 to 18% of Lagos residents and Lagos is a Yoruba State, I am a lagosian who have lived in different areas of Lagos so I can say categorically that properties owned by igbos from mainland to island are less than 8%, Yorubas have over 50%, Edos 3%, Hausas 5% and other tribes & foreigners share the balance.

Igbos should continue to work with us in the development of Lagos as anyone can say what they like since talk is cheap but Lagos State data, Nigeria population commission, urban and regional planning etc have the undisputable database that speak volumes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by omenka(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, tribal bigots cuts across all walks of life and I understood your frustration and sometimes we all misfire due to varying emotional burden and the state of the mind because I have seen a thread where you called out the Niger Delta people in a very derogatory manner which I'm not willing to delve into right now and I knew how I felt as a Niger Delta person.

We should spend more time and see how we can move beyond regional and tribal brouhaha as this would only lead to a bigger problem in the future and such problems limits people's ability to grow economically as a country which is the bedrock of every society.

Once again it was a nice gesture and we wish to see our leaders do more of this to send a message to the future generations that we can be united and achieve whatever we want as one undivided people.
I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks, and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by emmalexabl(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

lmao be honest with yourself, Igbos are Nigerian slaves.

Una for bend back for Saraki, Ijaws/GEJ, Fayose etc. cheesy cheesy

Lmao too...
Igbos that i know are resilient and wont bend back for anybody unlike the yorubas that are already bent and ever ready to satisfy their gambari masters...

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by mildflame: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
When are the SE governors going to start returning the favours done their people in the SW and North?? This is indeed good for national integration and unity.

4get it Abia chased away Imo indigene n U expect them 2welcome NON- South easterner. I go kill cow if it ever happens
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by sukkot: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
RisingEast:
This doesn't makes us one,..almajiri bas~tard nd yellobastard South West re not the same pple with igbos simply grin grin grin
ndigbo why evils tho ?
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by ZUBY77(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
gboss4sure:

Nobody is doing us any favor, they are just doing the necessary as we are major stake holders in those regions.

Let me ask you how many landed property and business you have in the SE?

That's the question I expected the animals to ask.

How many Yoruba or Hausa people own houses in Enugu or Anambra ?

Now how many Anambra and Enugu people own houses and lands in Lagos and adamawa?

Politics is about being a stakeholder.
But the tribal foolishness will always rule in the minds of animals...

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Ilekeh(f): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
emmalexabl:

Lmao too...
Igbos that i know are resilient and wont bend back for anybody unlike the yorubas that are already bent and ever ready to satisfy their gambari masters...

So the igbos in Nigeria are alien to you?

Lately, it's igbos trying to satisfy their gambari master. wink Igbos wey follow Saraki like boy toy to court na mostly Igbos o.

Igbos are Nigeria's sandals.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by nationwide1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
When are the SE governors going to start returning the favours done their people in the SW and North?? This is indeed good for national integration and unity.
Orji Uzo Kalu did it without publicity. Donald Duke did it without publicity. Godswill Akpabio did it without publicity. Gabriel Suswam did it without publicity. The records are there.

What is the matter with APC and unnecessary publicity? It shows insincerity and display of childishness.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by ademoladeji(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
emmalexabl:

The 10th citizens in Nigeria are only located in one Nigeria state-KWARA state in Southwest Nigeria.
There you find yoruba slaves whose freedom has been hijacked and confiscated by their fulani masters !!

You need to go rewrite geography in secondary school...

I pity your level of ignorance. Kwara State in SW?
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Neplusultra(f): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mtchewwwww!
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Mbediogu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
storchbeat:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/adamawa-gov-appoint-igbo-adviser/
That is sham. It will not make up for Buharis negligence of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by graciandubuisi(f): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
APC propaganda, Nwanne choro uzo na ndia abughi nwanne mmadu. Onye ya na ugwu so na egbu eze isi, ndi bukwa agwu isi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by XBLadez: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
edi287:

My father is Lame.
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Stolen:

Favour is something requested. Ndiigbo did not ask for any appointment.

you are talking to yourself, so many igbos are going to rush for this single job, wake up Nnkita ne ri nshi
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
nationwide1:

Orji Uzo Kalu did it without publicity. Donald Duke did it without publicity. Godswill Akpabio did it without publicity. Gabriel Suswam did it without publicity. The records are there.

What is the matter with APC and unnecessary publicity? It shows insincerity and display of childishness.
was it lai Mohammed that said it?leave Apc alone ,bindo said it fight him not the party ezi

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by onyengbu: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
Bigot! Anambra Currently has an Hausa Special Adviser to Obiano. That is as I type!

The thing is they consider it too normal to care making noise about it.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
thank you Mr bindo,you are a nationalists and am proud of you,idiots on nairaland say he should not publicly say such as others have been doing such without say it,my question is how many of these are being praised? kwankwoso did it without going to public what have changed for him, his reputation within the igbos is been dragged to the mud
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by ArodewilliamsT: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Commendable act by the Atiku stooge.

As for those asking when Igbo Govs will start appointing non-Igbos, I shake my head at their ignorance.

Alhaji Haruna Garba, Seriki of Hausa is the Special Adviser to Governor Obiano on Religion (Islamic) www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php? news=6947

Keep schooling omenka the monkey, the daft animal with the brain of a millipede can never regain sanity if a big stick is not used on his coconut almajiri head.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by ayokellany: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
CR77:
We are all one nigeria so nothing is special

Do you really mean this ? Glory to God o
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by mildflame: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Stolen:
SW have never given Niigbo any appointment. Lagos is not SW.

Lagos is no mans land. Igbos make up 50% of Lagos Population and own 70% of landed property

Igbos should be the Vice Governor now in Lagos and produce Lagos State Gove by 2023.

Wetin U smoke Gbana + Cocaine. IBOS 70% U sabi any tin
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Xz11z4u(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
He is just trying to help another political friend not promoting unity if it is not politics what advice did he need from Igbo in Adamawa state
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
orontogorah:

do u realise how many northerners r advisers in imo state? guy u'v got to fink bfor u talk ok.

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Xz11z4u:
He is just trying to help another political friend not promoting unity if it is not politics what advice did he need from Igbo in Adamawa state
As confused as your username...

Why can't you just see the good in Nigerian unity for once?
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by mayorchelsea(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Stolen:

Favour is something requested. Ndiigbo did not ask for any appointment.

Empty chestbeaters
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by CHYMZZY(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
VcStunner:
We are watching closely.... its long overdue. Every sane leader who has the interest of his people at heart must learn to play beyond ethno-religious lines. Adamawa needs mixed breed of economic professionals to map a vision for the states economy. So far the state has thrived only relying on few Atiku's major establishments and the numerous business men and women of the Igbo decent. This tribe are unquestionably the economic fulcrum of adamawa state at the moment. Kudos to the governor. I don't know what becomes of the slaves that have been chanting "Sai baba mai mongoro" since 2007 with nothing to show for their foolishness. Murtala Nyako was the Ebola in human form for adamawa pple.
Gaskiya ma ßro from another father, your head dey dia, as if you are selling motor parts for mubi road in yola North..
These people wan use task mè anyi mpiawa azu(kill) for Adamawa..
Forget abt that old greedy fool that call himself Gov. Nyako.
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by cheruv: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
Oh shutdafuckup!
National integration ko,national differentiation ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by fairheven: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Every topic on Nairaland somehow manages to turn to Tribal War. I have never been so much "brainwashed" by humans filled with so much hateful venom against each others tribe in my entire life. .seriously thinking of deactivating my account for sake of SANITY!
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by edi287: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=XBLadez post=38371992][/quote]
Your osu outcast father is lame.
Re: Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser by picoba(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
[size=48pt]
Why not finance Commissioner?

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Kwankwaso Cannot Divide Votes In The North - Deji Adeyanju / See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.