Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Vacancy In Ibadan Only. PLEASE, Do Not Apply If You Dont Reside In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Ibadan Only. PLEASE, Do Not Apply If You Dont Reside In Ibadan (2723 Views)

I Received This Invite I Did Not Apply For. Are They Gnld Or Scammers. Help / Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified / Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In Ibadan Only. PLEASE, Do Not Apply If You Dont Reside In Ibadan by ohunayoleyi: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
VACANCY !!! Graphics and I T guys Needed

Available Slots: 8

Minimum Qualification: OND with no years Working Experience but what you can do on the spot

Plus Skills: corel draw, JPG. php, Jquery, Ajax, CMS, JAVA, C#, Android Developement, SQL, No-SQL DBMS, HTML CSS and other web based languages.

Interested applicants should visit the office in Person between 9am and 10am on 28th,29th and 30th Sept to apply or send CV and cover letter to info@chickenchange.com
Off add 1st lister building, 3rd floor,
Ring road(besides high court of justice )
NB Ibadan residence alone
Re: Vacancy In Ibadan Only. PLEASE, Do Not Apply If You Dont Reside In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In Ibadan Only. PLEASE, Do Not Apply If You Dont Reside In Ibadan by ewuoso2002(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
please does anyone knows how to contact admin
Re: Vacancy In Ibadan Only. PLEASE, Do Not Apply If You Dont Reside In Ibadan by adekoonlay(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2015
Pomzy:
I didn't wanna comment but I will. Guys apply for this position at your risk. Although the company is real but the working condition is poor. Why?
-the owner will give you workloads that will occupy your time from morning till night
-u re required to keep working for him till he is satisfied with your work to now discuss working conditions with you.
-my girlfriend applied to this same job went for a whole week, went from morning till night, and she works everyday when she has not yet even been offered a job o
-My gf spend 500 everyday on transport without this man even offering her a job, she ll spend hours designing for him, doing his job when she hasn't even been offered a job.
-At the end of everything this same man was advising my gf that money should not be a motivating factor after spending days at his office and spending money on transport.

My fellow ppl I just felt I should offer you the little I can to help. I wouldn't blame the man, it's the situation of the country.
But really chicken change my foot.
U didn't try
Manager if you are reading this let ur conscience judge you
And if you are bold come out and answer this allegations
U are right bro, a very heartless fellow. Looking for cheap labour, expecting a single guy to do d workload of 5 people and still end up sacking d fellow and will still pay him chickenchange at d end of d day. Nigeria youth beware this is not a job for u.
Re: Vacancy In Ibadan Only. PLEASE, Do Not Apply If You Dont Reside In Ibadan by ewuoso2002(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
adekoonlay:

U are right bro, a very heartless fellow. Looking for cheap labour, expecting a single guy to do d workload of 5 people and still end up sacking d fellow and will still pay him chickenchange at d end of d day. Nigeria youth beware this is not a job for u.

I also stay in ibadan and i am willing to show u how u can be ur own boss, my fee is 5k and u only get tio pay once u are convinced if u are not convinced u dont need to pay me, i am a sec sch teach at 2nd gate owode apata, and i will show u how u can make #1600 daily but d truth is dt with my fee it will cost u #30k to start.
I hope u see this and make up ur mind either to meet with me or not before this stupid and foolish admin delete this post and ban me again
Re: Vacancy In Ibadan Only. PLEASE, Do Not Apply If You Dont Reside In Ibadan by ewuoso2002(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pomzy:
I didn't wanna comment but I will. Guys apply for this position at your risk. Although the company is real but the working condition is poor. Why?
-the owner will give you workloads that will occupy your time from morning till night
-u re required to keep working for him till he is satisfied with your work to now discuss working conditions with you.
-my girlfriend applied to this same job went for a whole week, went from morning till night, and she works everyday when she has not yet even been offered a job o
-My gf spend 500 everyday on transport without this man even offering her a job, she ll spend hours designing for him, doing his job when she hasn't even been offered a job.
-At the end of everything this same man was advising my gf that money should not be a motivating factor after spending days at his office and spending money on transport.

My fellow ppl I just felt I should offer you the little I can to help. I wouldn't blame the man, it's the situation of the country.
But really chicken change my foot.
U didn't try
Manager if you are reading this let ur conscience judge you
And if you are bold come out and answer this allegations

check my profile for my contact

(1) (Reply)

Who Got An Invite From Zenith Precision / Gerald Limited / Nigeria Customs Service 2019/2020 Shortlisted List,who Else Has Received An SMS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.