Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price (2155 Views)

Wigs And Crochet Braids For Sale : Good Quality N Affordable / High Quality And Fashionable Female Flat Shoes (wholesale Prices) / High Quality And Fashionable Female Flat Shoes (wholesale Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
[b]From the desk of Haybee Goods Nig Ltd, I welcome you all to my Fashion's Hub.

We are mainly dealing with fashion items such as wristwatches, men and women shooes, hats, bracelet, shirt, suit, blazer etc

We can offer both retail and wholesale prices for all of our items. And you can order, pre-order and re-order for any of our items of your choice. We will do our optimal best to render you effective and efficient service.

Lest I forget to mention, we offer pre-sale and after sale services to you.

My location: I'm based in Ilorin, the home to Senate President but our products can be shipped to any states or cities/towns in Nigeria.

How do you get your ordered items? We ship to our esteemed customers through various means such as Nipost, Bus, TNT, UPS, Fedex, Courier Plus, DHL Kexpress( Konga Express and other available means subject to your consent.

Note that delivery is not free, but pocket friendly. However, delivery is free in Ilorin and pay on delivery is also available.

For any enquiries, you can reach us on this number:
Call/sms: 08154219998
Whatsapp And Telegram only: 08182788900
BBM: 532C6C02
[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
This lovely flat shoe is available in size 38/39 and red, green, blue and pink colour....

A pair of this goes for N1650 and pay on delivery is available in any state...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can ask me any questions here or on my contacts provided above....

The show posted above is available on Pay/Cash on Delivery...

Grab yours while the stock last....
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
This Dream is available in four designs and the price goes only N505/piece...

Wholesale price is also available, minimum order quantity is 5 pieces to enjoy discount on this dream bracelet.

Pay on delivery is available nation wide

1 Like

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bohemian Fashion Sun Hat is available in beige and khaki colour....

Always available 24/7 for your all enquires...
Don't hesitate to ask us on any you want to know about our products...

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
This lovely flat floral shoe is available in red and blue, and in size 38, 39 and 40...

Pay on delivery is available nation wide...

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Good morning, I hope you all have a wonderful night
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by horlabhympey: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Need the Red shoe,am at ogbomoso..how can I get it
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by ChizzyB: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
How much does the hat cost. And what's your minimum order
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
horlabhympey:
Need the Red shoe,am at ogbomoso..how can I get it

Good afternoon ma'am/Sir...

Since Ogbomosho is closer to Ilorin, you can and pick it yourself...

Or we can send it to you in Ogbomosho through Bus/Car going to Ogbomosho.

Or you can place on our Konga store on Pay on Delivery(POD)...
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
ChizzyB:
How much does the hat cost. And what's your minimum order

The price is N950 for the wholesale price and the minimum order quantity(MOQ) is 3 pieces.

And the retail price is N1,250...

Pay on Delivery is available nation wide
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
This lovely Gogoey Wristwatch is available in various colour...

Retail and wholesale prices are available...

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good evening to everyone, I trust your day was fun-filled...
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by pretydiva(f): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2015
How much is d wristwatch, n how can I get d hat ..im base in benin

1 Like

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by Booty4me: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
wrist watch wholesale and retail price pls?

1 Like

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
pretydiva:
How much is d wristwatch, n how can I get d hat ..im base in benin

Good evening ma'am, hope your day was great.

I'm sorry for late reply.

The wristwatch is N1247/piece and the Bohemian Sun hat is N1248/piece...

Both items are available for Pay/Cash on Delivery in Benin.

But if you have anybody that can pick them up for in Ilorin, 10% off the total price.
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Booty4me:
wrist watch wholesale and retail price pls?

Good evening Sir, I believe you had an amazing day.

And I'm truly sorry for late response.

The retail pirce is N1248/pieces and the wholesale price is N900/piece...
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
This vintage watch is available in various colour...

You can ask for your favorite colour

The retail price goes for N750/pieceā€¦ Pay on Delivery is available in all states...

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Good morning to everyone out there...

I believe you are having a wonderful day...
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by rubi96(f): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2015
halbeeb:
This lovely flat floral shoe is available in red and blue, and in size 38, 39 and 40...

Pay on delivery is available nation wide...
how much is this i want size 38. I am in lagos.
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2015
rubi96:
how much is this i want size 38. I am in lagos.

The floral shoe goes for N1799... And pay on delivery is available
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by rubi96(f): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
halbeeb:

The floral shoe goes for N1799... And pay on delivery is available
okay how do i order for it
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
rubi96:
okay how do i order for it

Search for "haybeegoods" on Konga... You will see the shoe there, you can place order for it on Pay on Delivery.

If you have any questions or information, don't hesitate to contact me on any of these below:
Call/sms: 08154219998
Whatsapp And Telegram only: 08182788900
BBM: 532C6C02
Thanks for your patronage...
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Good morning, my good people of a great nation.

I wish you a blessed day

1 Like

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality and Low price by halbeeb(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Good morning....

(1) (Reply)

Souvenir Tote Bags And Purses / South African Imported Safari Slippers For Sale. / Help! I Need A Professional Bridal Hair Stylist Asap:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.