Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money (8045 Views)

Watch Arab Men Showing "Shoki" & "Shakiti Bobo" Dance Moves With Serious Swags / New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] / Olu Maintain - Nawti - Free Download (certified Banger!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by baslone: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2009
spelsrus:

However, not great for the expectations people have of Olu.

I have not heard the track and I wouldn't until it
bumps into me. Olu Maintain can never disappoint me.
He has always been wack and he'll remain wack 4EVA!!!

NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT!!!
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by debojyde(m): 12:15am On Apr 18, 2009
1st day I heard yahoozee, i knew it was gonna blow. But this "Arab money" hmmmm, Instrumental :9/10, Concept 0/10, lyrics 0/10, Give this beat to someone else like 9ice, dbanj, wande coal and see dem murder it.
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by jaybee3(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2009
Utter Rubbish
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by Riskie(f): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2009
This is embarrassing to say the least. The song is utterly retarded, even moreso than Busta Rhymes' version. undecided
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by Bonjeh: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2009
The tune is very catchy, much props to his beat maker. The fact of the matter is that this song will probably hit. Nigerians don't really respect lyrics. Let's wait and see.
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by niyyie(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2009
Arrant nonsense angry
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by fastmoney(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2009
the annoying fact is that this bum nigga aint rich, i bet some niggaz on this forum got more money than this bum, arab money my assss, i swear this niggahh is getting chad republic money, olu we dont believe you, u need more people,
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by fastmoney(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2009
spelsrus:

Great song no doubt. However, not great for the expectations people have of Olu. I think he needs to take more time with a pen and paper and an easel pad maybe to properly plan strategy before going about things the way he chooses.

BEATS= 0/10
LYRICS= 0/10
PRODUTION/ARRANGMENT=0/10

@ SPELSRUS, EVEN IF U GAVE OLU 100YRS AND A HOUSE FULL OF PEN AND PAPER HIS SHIT WOULD STILL BE LAME.
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by javalove(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2009
crap!!!!!!!
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by AloyEmeka9: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2009
I think this arab song is better than yahooze. From my own perspective.
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2009
LEAVE AM

HE GO SELL
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by fastmoney(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2009
ActiveMan:

LEAVE AM

HE GO SELL

fuccking homo
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by dholla1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
fastmoney:

the annoying fact is that this bum nigga aint rich, i bet some niggaz on this forum got more money than this bum, arab money my assss, i swear this niggahh is getting chad republic money, olu we dont believe you, u need more people,

grin grin grin
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by Phemour: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2009
Yahoo Money, now Arab Money, Next, Begger money.
That when he'll have no money to buy cafe time.

cheesy
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by soloqy: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2009
That guy's music is decadent.

And i mean it in every sense of the word.

Add to that, the paucity of invention and originality and you wonder how people like KEKE and D1 would be promoting such nonsense.

They seem to love promoting such collections of reprobate thoughts(they call it music).

The other one they are promoting with the same make up as Olu maintain is Kelly handsome or whatever he calls himself.
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by touchmeder: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2009
the song is just der to me. not too fantastic. why does he always sing about money?
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by baslone: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2009
, because he in the same class with Otedola and dangote grin

Jigga once said "you can pay for school but you cant buy class" grin
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by davidif: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2009
Great song, the instrumentals are sooooooo infectious like yahooze, it sticks in your mind.
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by airroseice(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2009
e try for e level wink
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by rapjunkie(m): 1:48am On Apr 19, 2009
just listened to this song. . . . . to be honest . . . . . .its not that bad.

i see he is being slaughtered on this site and to some extent i can see why. the major problem with the song is that it is lyrically weak BUT the beat is heavy!!!

Imagine if Mode9/dagrin/nateoc/MI/K16/Vector/Blackboy down/ Sauce kid e.t.c had this beat?

Also, its OLU MAINTAIN!!!! . . . .what else do u expect?

I beg, take am easy on the guy!!
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by ladykool(f): 1:55am On Apr 19, 2009
why is it that naija artist like to copy na wa o sad
movies copy, music copy, everything they will copy cry

Busta brought out the song ''Arab money'' now olu maintain na wa o for naija copy copy
they should learn to invent their own things and atop using left overs!
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by omega25red(m): 3:58am On Apr 19, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
This is just as dumb as all the self indulgent rape songs that this guy has attempted to mimic
The song is funny to hear he bigs up all the arab countries he forgot to mention drinking hennesy and crystal with the alhaji's or even talking about the chicks he bagged grin grin

wack fake rapper wanna be
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by neowelsh(m): 4:08am On Apr 19, 2009
@lady kool
if Nigerians can copy ur name in an examination hall, including the lines in your answer sheets. Y wont dey copy music ?? lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by ElRazur: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2009
lady kool:

why is it that naija artist like to copy na wa o sad
movies copy, music copy, everything they will copy cry

Busta brought out the song ''Arab money'' now olu maintain na wa o for naija copy copy
they should learn to invent their own things and atop using left overs!

I mentioned that before. What makes it even more annoying is that Olu's attempt is pretty mediocre. Kinda like a Chinese copy of German engineering. It just wont have what it takes period. I am glad more and more people are realising the song is entire garbage.

rapjunkie:

just listened to this song. . . . . to be honest . . . . . .its not that bad.

i see he is being slaughtered on this site and to some extent i can see why. the major problem with the song is that it is lyrically weak BUT  the beat is heavy!!!

Imagine if Mode9/dagrin/nateoc/MI/K16/Vector/Blackboy down/ Sauce kid e.t.c had this beat?

Also, its OLU MAINTAIN!!!! . . . .what else do u expect?

I beg, take am easy on the guy!!

If you honestly think the song is not bad, then I will never take your opinion on music serious, EVER!

If you see why people on here are criticising this track, then perhaps it is a reflection of how BAD the song really is?

You agreed the song is lyrically not existent, yet you think it is still a good track because the beats are good? I suppose you are those people who listen to "beats" even if the artist is speaking in tongues like the old days of the Remedies? I mean that is like saying, Oh your car looks good but it's got no engine.

See, you seem to think because it is "Olu" we should not expect much from him. I disagree, every artist should deliver or make attempts to make serious delivery on contents and concepts. Olu failed and people have the right to say what they think. And far as this thread goes, most think it is a crap song. Period.

Perhaps he should take it easy and stop releasing crap, meaningless, idiotic, non-sense, mediocre and below-standards songs? Just a thought. smiley
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by baslone: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2009
ElRazur:

What makes it even more annoying is that Olu's attempt is pretty mediocre. Kinda like a Chinese copy of German engineering.
Perhaps he should take it easy and stop releasing crap, meaningless, idiotic, non-sense, mediocre and below-standards songs? Just a thought. smiley

e too much now grin
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by ElRazur: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2009
baslone:

e too much now  grin

Oga no vex jare.  grin Sorry, I meant Yahoozee oooo Yahoozee ooo **throws hand in the air, leans one side and mimics the dance move from the video** grin
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by rapjunkie(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2009
ElRazur:

You agreed the song is lyrically not existent, yet you think it is still a good track because the beats are good? I suppose you are those people who listen to "beats" even if the artist is speaking in tongues like the old days of the Remedies? I mean that is like saying, Oh your car looks good but it's got no engine.

See, you seem to think because it is "Olu" we should not expect much from him. I disagree, e[b]very artist should deliver or make attempts to make serious delivery on contents and concepts. [/b]Olu failed and people have the right to say what they think. And far as this thread goes, most think it is a crap song. Period.

lets agree to disagree. there are different types of artists. Not every artist has to have serious concepts and talk sense. To take that approach is elitist. A lot of people just want to dance and dont give a hoot about the content. . . . . that is the market Olu Maintain is aiming for.

The beat is heavy and if your drunk at a party you will probably dance non-stop to the song.

Olu maintain has never been known for his lyrical depth so i wonder why we are suddenly expecting  diffferent from him this time
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by ElRazur: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2009
rapjunkie:

lets agree to disagree. there are different types of artists. Not every artist has to have serious concepts and talk sense. To take that approach is elitist. A lot of people just want to dance and dont give a hoot about the content. . . . . that is the market Olu Maintain is aiming for.

The beat is heavy and if your drunk at a party you will probably dance non-stop to the song.

Olu maintain has never been known for his lyrical depth so i wonder why we are suddenly expecting  diffferent from him this time

Yeah I see your point. Like you said, we need to disagree to agree. I personally do not feel the music.

I don't drink, so that means I wont be dancing to this song a long time - and damn, am a fine dancer. lol. wink
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by xixftpluz(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2009
Am not disappointed,what  else do you expect from him?
Crapppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by ayexel: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2009
Well the song is not as whack like some pll said.I think the guy is just being himself. if u look at the ocntent of his kind of music its not really rich, but he just come out with somethin different and unique that ppl cant relate with.look at yahooze and karma kazee, no depth in terms of music but anywhere it is being played ppl love it.he's just being commercial and he is always smiling to the bank. So wht are we talking about.If he comes up with a nice video which I know he' l b cooking right now, before u culd say Arab money, u ll see ppl at party in arab regalia and doing some crazy dance steps. To me thats creativity. I cant wait to c stuffs like that. Big up Oluu
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2009
Folks Stop hating on Mr. Olu!!!! wink

Right from his early days, He's music is kinda like a copyright but he makes the music kinda different and interesting,

Did any of you remember the following Tracks here:
Olu Maintain in India?
Mosquito - Efon
I catch Cold

The guy is good!!!!!

I repeaT! una go still danz to this ARAB MONEY! grin
Re: Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money by ayexel: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2009
@fakaay thats what i am talking about. Mr olu, music is still very relevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Bennariki X Jeriq – Popular / Banky W. - Lagos Party (brand New Official Video) / Adekunle Gold, Zinoleesky - Party No Dey Stop (Official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.