Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Dbanj And Akon Joint Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj And Akon Joint Album (940 Views)

Updates On Kanye West And Drake’s Joint Album / Mr May D Drops New Single Featuring Davido And Akon / Youssou N' Dour, Baaba Maal And Akon From Senegal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And Akon Joint Album by dammiecool(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Looking at d success of feeling d nikka and frosh I guess this won't be a bad idea grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Akon Joint Album by IamOpemipo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
It's official d'banj brings the best outta akon on any naija beat, and akon being a versatile and brilliant artist slays it anytime any day, his dance steps in the vids alone can tell he's comfortable with the naija style

A collabo album is defintly goin be the bomb..
I'm tellin u it's goin sell here and there, I got any idea for the title aiidy sef.. grin

Re: Dbanj And Akon Joint Album by mandhip: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Honestly I have not seen a perfect chemistry BTW artist recently that beat dbanj and akon combo. They make good music together. I'm still rocking feeling the nigga till now as mybest Naija song in 2015 and then come another bang frosh, this time they both slayed it beyond resurrection. I will like to see them released a joint album.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Akon Joint Album by dammiecool(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2015
mandhip:
Honestly I have not seen a perfect chemistry BTW artist recently that beat dbanj and akon combo. They make good music together. I'm still rocking feeling the nigga till now as mybest Naija song in 2015 and then come another bang frosh, this time they both slayed it beyond resurrection. I will like to see them released a joint album.
Seems akon bring d best out of Dbanj

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Akon Joint Album by INTROVER: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
what is wrong with you guy >: >:!!!!!!!!!!. Its so obvious frosh by the duo was pure nonsense undecided sad
Re: Dbanj And Akon Joint Album by dammiecool(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2015
INTROVER:
what is wrong with you guy >: >:!!!!!!!!!!. Its so obvious frosh by the duo was pure nonsense undecided sad
Kindly list five naija songs released in this quater of d year that is better than Frosh

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Laylizzy – Hello Ft. AKA / You Need To Listen To Sade Remix By Ogidiolu Afrocentric. / Olamide Melo Melo Hilarious Parody By Ogidi Olu & Woli Agba (HILARIOUS VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.