Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen (1984 Views)

Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 / Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by slyng(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Following the Nigerian president, Muhammad Buhari arrival at the JFK International airport in New York Thursday night for the 70th assembly of the United Nations and the departure of the Vice president, Professor Yemi Osibanjo to Burkinafaso to manage the political crisis, the senate president, senator Bukola Saraki is at the moment the number one citizen of our dear nation.
What's your take?

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by journerman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Which is very unfortunate, Saraki is a disgrace to patriotic citizens

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by Missy89(f): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
slyng:
Following the Nigerian president, Muhammad Buhari arrival at the JFK International airport in New York Thursday night for the 70th assembly of the United Nations and the departure of the Vice president, Professor Yemi Osibanjo to Burkinafaso to manage the political crisis, the senate president, senator Bukola Saraki is at the moment the number one citizen of our dear nation.
What's your take?

it doesnt work like that. Buhari can sill perfom his duties from the US.

Saraki will only be number 1 if the president or VP are incapable of performing their duties not when they are out of the country

13 Likes

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by Dannyset(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
A Fraud, Thief, Criminal, and a Corrupt personified. It's a big shame that he's got no respect for the Red Chambers. Soiling it with his act of Ole Ole!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by demolinka(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't think jagaban agrees with you angry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by Chanchit: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
OP, if you tell Saraki this,the man sef go call you alakoba, cos na para mode Nigerians dey now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by acenazt: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
In shakira's voice Oleeeee oleeee oooleeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by henchamb(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oga osinbajo returned to Nigeria since Wednesday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by eyesofgod: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
henchamb:
Oga osinbajo returned to Nigeria since Wednesday

Gbam!!! Arrested ambition.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by kokoA(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Buhari I know, Osinbajo I know, who is Saraki?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by 912(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
kokoA:
1000 likes! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by omowolewa: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
See permutation, what you're telling us is that if you can kill PMB and Osinbajo, Saraki will easily achieve his ambition.
It doesn't work like that o.

Eleda Buhari/Osinbajo mama sun!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by SporaD8: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
kokoA:
He is the acting Senate President. Olebukola is his first name.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by kennynelcon(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Na so coup dey start

1 Like

Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by Pavore9: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Which number one? Even when the father is away from home and as long as he is still alive, the eldest son cannot claim head of the family!
Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by sammyj: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Imagine ilorin people wicked ooo stoning Nigeria number one citizen. Chai diaries god ooooo! grin
Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by yarnings: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
U got it wrong OP
Re: Saraki Emerges As Number One Citizen by Lanretoye(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
is this what you were taught in school abi na u refuse to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Value White People's Life More? / Health Workers Petition Buhari Over Appointments To Favour Doctors / how jonathan a biafra built amalgamation tower of biafra/north that cause war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.