Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September (6851 Views)

Port Harcourt Dog Walk, 2018 (Best In Africa) / Port Harcourt Dog Walk 2017 Was Incredible, Superb And Amazing!!! / Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
To all the dog lovers, dog trainers and dog breeders in and around Owerri, Imo State, you asked for it and here it is!!!

Owerri Dog Walk, Powered by BINGGO DOG FOOD...Health meal for smart dogs

Branded tee shirt is available for free for the 1st 20 people to register their participation!! And other freebies!!!!

Another way Binggo is showing we care! For the love of dogs!!!

1 Like

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by knyte(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Big ups guys..The dog walk attitude begins with us
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by naijainfogalery: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
this is lovely keep it up guys
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by kelsmic: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice. Waiting for it to get to Portharcourt.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
kelsmic:
Nice. Waiting for it to get to Portharcourt.

Don't worry we will be in Port Harcourt very soon!
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Tgen: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
how do i register my participation
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Youngk9(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Waitin 4 it to get 2 benin.
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Seun(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
So people come together, walk the dogs, then go home? Is there any dating segment? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tgen:
how do i register my participation

Call this number 0803 705 7268, Barr Chijioke of Owerri kernel club.
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Seun:
So people come together, walk the dogs, then go home? Is there any dating segment? cheesy

Maybe there will be dog mingling segment!lol

Of course that day is also world rabies day! So there will be talk on how to eradicate rabies!!
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by dogmarshall(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
When will u guys cum to anambra When will u guys cum to anambra When will u guys cum to anambra
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by arcbay(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dear Folex,

I feel you shld have asked before putting up the pic to make awareness for the owerri dogwalk. The lagwalk was the sole initiative of the nigeriank9group founded by 8 members of which I am a part. The lag project was sponsored by Binggo, the ibadan walk by JOJO...but those projects remain the sole concept of the Nigeriank9group...

I'll appreciate if u don't make it look as if the project was binggo's...

Anyways, nice hearing about the owerri walk, please let us know if there's any way we could be of help.

Best Regards
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2015
@arcbay, your point noted,
but will were actually approached by Owerri Kennel Club just the same way k9 group approached us for that of Lagos, same way UI AVMS approached us for the UI dog show taking place in October. We just want to see the love for dog increase and of course show case a proudly Nigerian dog food - #Binggo dog food. Still have plans for PH, Asaba, Lagos again, Aba, Delta etc so if we see any organised / coordinated kennel group, we will work with them.
We are also sponsoring campaigns against rabies alongside NVMA in various States including Lagos and Abuja on Monday 28th September, which will become an annual event for us. Just for the love of dogs and Binggo Dog Food.

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Hyper007(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
What of umuahia?
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by smileysmiles(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mr folex, the picture you posted was a dog walk organized by the Nigerian K9 group and there is NO reference whatsoever to them from both your pictures and the post.

Owerri kennel club beware so they don't take all the credit for all your hardwork.
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
I'm with arcbay and smileysmiles on this. This remains the sole intellectual property of the nigerianK9group. You could look up our website www.nigeriank9group.com

This is so unprofessional and you call yourself a Company. You've gone against all ethics of professionalism. Sigh. Like my colleagues rightly said up there. You've made no reference to the nigerianK9group and you put up this pic as if you guys were the sole organisers of this event. It's quite sad.

We could make this a legal tussle and file a class lawsuit for this. The eight of us would gladly sign against it and you know what that amounts to. It's better you do the needful bro... I'm out!
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Seun(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
We can remove the picture if its a problem.
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Prodeegee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
These binggo guys mhen...

All i can say is, owerri guys should beware. Binggo doesnt care about your cause atall. They only want to make fame and steal glory.

As I heard from past experience.
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Prodeegee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seun:
pls do. Its of no reference to the original owner.
Thanks
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by arcbay(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seun:

Dear Seun,

Anyone is free to organise whatever programme he deems fit, as long as it's allowed by law, what I'm not happy about is misleading the public and referring to another programme just to sell his Brand. Looks totally wrong to me.

Best Regards
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sorry guys if the picture offended you. The Lagos Dog walk was organized by K9 group and supported by Binggo Dog Food.

Still open to working with organized / coordinated kennel group to promote love for dogs and growth of local content.
Cheers.
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dear Mr Prodeegee, I beg to disagree with you. We actually do care way beyond widest imagination!!
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Prodeegee(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
folex:

Dear Mr Prodeegee, I beg to disagree with you. We actually do care way beyond widest imagination!!

Yes. Indeed!
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Hyper007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
shocked
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 4:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Yes indeed!!

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Here go the recap of Owerri Dog Walk in pix!!
Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2015

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Mckandre(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2015
damn, that boaboel with the lady is something else, could u look the size of that things head compared with the man that's giving him treats

1 Like

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2015

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by folex(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2015
Yet more...

Re: Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September by Apitch(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
That boerboel na die!
I can bet it's closee to 200lbs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) / Giant Snakes Attack Sexy Girls - Snake Attack Man Compilation (watch Video) / beauty(ful) Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.