Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Hydrocephalus: Disease Swells Parmar’s Head 3 Times Its Normal Size-Graphic PIX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hydrocephalus: Disease Swells Parmar’s Head 3 Times Its Normal Size-Graphic PIX (1228 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hydrocephalus: Disease Swells Parmar’s Head 3 Times Its Normal Size-Graphic PIX by kolinton1: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dhabuhi Parmar, from India, has an extreme form of hydrocephalus. The rare condition causes fluid to accumulate inside the skull

Her head has swollen to 23 inches – almost three times its normal size. But her parents cannot afford expensive life-saving treatment she needs

These heartbreaking pictures from rural India show the tragic suffering of a 14-month-old toddler.

Dhabuhi Parmar suffers from an extreme form of hydrocephalus, a rare condition where fluid accumulates inside the skull.

Her head has swollen to 23 inches – almost three times its normal size – and she is now bedridden and in danger of losing her life.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY WITH PORE PICTURES[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/hydrocephalus-makes-a-head-swells-three-times/#.VgVvXsiL3IV

Re: Hydrocephalus: Disease Swells Parmar’s Head 3 Times Its Normal Size-Graphic PIX by shegowill: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lord have mercy. I pray the gorl don't die she gets a treatment..

1 Like

Re: Hydrocephalus: Disease Swells Parmar’s Head 3 Times Its Normal Size-Graphic PIX by kolinton1: 1:10am On Sep 26, 2015
I hope she gets treated too, have seen similar cases but not as bad as this. This is extreme.

(1) (Reply)

Caitlyn Jenner Is Now Officially Recognized As A Woman / This Man Cut His Ears, Just To Look Like His Parrot Pets! / Why I Decided To Open A Christian Nightclub - Julius Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.