Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. (2935 Views)

Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by juman(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Good piece from the prof.

There is no leader like chief awolowo.

The states cannot pay salaries, those "leaders" are too unserious to develop agriculture.

2 Likes

Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by juman(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Ethnicity by ethnicity and tribe by tribe, yorubas ruled nigeria than other tribes.

Yoruba rule nigeria for more than eleven and half years. No other ethnic group ruled long like that.

So yoruba man (yorubas) are also those that are most responsible for the state nigeria is in today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2015
ibedun:

Your father will not die well for this your response. The OP is making serious valid points and as always the answer has to come from a useless idiotic tribe. Why dont you approach the authorities in Lagos and tell them this is no man's land. And where in the constitution does it say Lagos is no man;s land and it is for everybody?
The fact is until all states in Nigeria have the same level of migration and stampeded in the same manner, Lagos resolutely remains a Yoruba state.
The commissioners have been selected and are being screened. Go and challenge that they are all Yorubas.
Whether your father likes it or not, this is Yoruba land. Go and build your shops and mansions in Igboland. The hatred is building up and mutual.

Oboy go and sit down. Your forefathers fought for one Nigeria, one Nigeria u get. As long as we remain one Nigeria, lagos will remain a free state for every Nigeria. It's a blunt ignorance to call your fellow countrymen an immigrate. If you yorubas want to have yorubaland for yourselves, then you guys have to man up and start agitating for Oduduwa republic. When you get oduduwa republic, you can now be right to call other Nigerian tribes "immigrates". You can then make laws to control them.

All the oil companies in PH is largely occupied by yorubas, yet nobody is talking. Yet , the yorubas won't want other tribes in lagos to rest.

The yoruba man that wrote the thrash above is a pure example of an illiterate fool. He is demented. You guys should thrive for oduduwa republic or shot up and manage one Nigeria with other tribes. Nonsense!
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by Kagawa10: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
doxime:
What exactly do the yorubas want?
you go to Abuja every month to collect allocation sourced from other peoples region.
your people are all over the niger delta region working and doing business with the oil companies and nobody is calling them immigrants or whatever.
you hear of Biafra and you go into delirium and start preaching one Nigeria.
and you call people who are legally living in their own country immigrants and visitors.
I do recall in the early 90s after seat of government was moved to Abuja,how yorubas were worried that Lagos is going to be abandoned and become ordinary like any other SW town but were assured that it's going to remain as the countries economic capital.it took the effort of Nigerians from different ethnic nationalities and diverse backgrounds to make Lagos what it is today but alas they want others to vacate the city for them but one thing is sure,so long as this contraption called Nigerian continues to exist,that won't happen.
The difference is Yoruba didn't respect his host by insulting them and calling the states they reside no man's land!
Yoruba didn't incite hate speeches in the person of kanu!
And get this to your empty skull, before the british arrived, Lagos was already a metropolis city! It already has its airport, seaport and railways before it was made the capital of Nigeria!
Bunch of Losers! Imagine seeking for biafra yet eyeing lagos!
Yeye people!

2 Likes

Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by Kagawa10: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2015
juman:
Ethnicity by ethnicity and tribe by tribe, yorubas ruled nigeria than other tribes.

Yoruba rule nigeria for more than eleven and half years. No other ethnic group ruled long like that.

So yoruba man (yorubas) are also those that are most responsible for the state nigeria is in today.
Nope, Yoruba man ruled for 8yrs, just 3yrs more than Jonathan's rule!
Yeye!
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by badnature: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
all this Yoruba people talking of host,host all the time,who are the hosting self? is it Lebanese people? or the Chinese or the indians?? or is it there fellow citizens that the regard as immigrants? are they that STUPID? idiot people
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
elookoo:

Read more of history kid and stop listening to beer parlor gists. It was your igbo Nzeogu and his fellow igbo brothers that for selfish and greedy reasons that truncated the first Republic, a republic that saw growth and healthy rivalry among the regions.
The yorubas have always been advocates of regionalism, self determination, federalism. That have always been the Yoruba view until nzeogu. After Nzeogu came igbo aguyi ironsi who made Nigeria a unitary state that gave rise to the current arrangement
The yorubas are already integrating their region economically and socially

Nzeogwu was an igbo man, but he was born in the north, He grew in the north n wore only northern clothes.... He spoke very little igbo n never considered himself igbo. His full name is kaduna Nzeogwu, u know what I mean.

Besides 1966 coup was not the first coup in Nigeria, It was just the first successful one.

Mind u, ironsi did not do any coup.
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
chuna1985:

Nzeogwu was an igbo man, but he was born in the north, He grew in the north n wore only northern clothes.... He spoke very little igbo n never considered himself igbo. His full name is kaduna Nzeogwu, u know what I mean.

Besides 1966 coup was not the first coup in Nigeria, It was just the first successful one.

Mind u, ironsi did not do any coup.

what are you blabbing, nzeogu is no longer an Ibo man cos he was born in the north and speaks Hausa, u funny, so azikwe is also not Ibo cos he was born in zungeru. Also one of the most brilliant men ever to come out of Ibo land, Ojukwu was born in the north and speaks Hausa fluently
Ironsi introduced unitary government whether he planned a coup or not.

1 Like

Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
elookoo:

what are you blabbing, nzeogu is no longer an Ibo man cos he was born in the north and speaks Hausa, u funny, so azikwe is also not Ibo cos he was born in zungeru. Also one of the most brilliant men ever to come out of Ibo land, Ojukwu was born in the north and speaks Hausa fluently
Ironsi introduced unitary government whether he planned a coup or not.

Ironsi was never a part of any coup in Nigeria.

Zik is actually a bini man. Nzeogwu never considered himself igbo n lived away from igbo land his whole life. U can't hold the action of one man n blame the whole igbos for it... grow up.

ojukwu always identified with d igbos.
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by badnature: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
elookoo can you explain to me in detail why Nnzogwu was igbo,when the part of the world he came from is under Midwest as of 1966 ?? while at it can you tell me why you yolooba people insist their is nothing about igbo in delta state the are just delta even in present day nigeria Nnzogwu is from delta state which you people(Yoruba) claim there is nothing igbo about them,how then is only Nnzogwu igbo in delta state??oya answer me
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
badnature:
elookoo can you explain to me in detail why Nnzogwu was igbo,when the part of the world he came from is under Midwest as of 1966 ?? while at it can you tell me why you yolooba people insist their is nothing about igbo in delta state the are just delta even in present day nigeria Nnzogwu is from delta state which you people(Yoruba) claim there is nothing igbo about them,how then is only Nnzogwu igbo in delta state??oya answer me

who be this mumu, did I say anything in my post about ibos and Niger delta, go back and read my post
here you are denying nzeogwu is Ibo when some of your brothers here on nairaland have been at loggerhead with deltans and delta ibos abeg no drag me into that.
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kagawa10:

The difference is Yoruba didn't respect his host by insulting them and calling the states they reside no man's land!
Yoruba didn't incite hate speeches in the person of kanu!
And get this to your empty skull, before the british arrived, Lagos was already a metropolis city! It already has its airport, seaport and railways before it was made the capital of Nigeria!
Bunch of Losers! Imagine seeking for biafra yet eyeing lagos!
Yeye people!
can you explain to me how the igbos are not respecting their hosts.?
until Abuja is renamed Bwari state and not FCT,Lagos remains no mans land.
you mean Lagos had seaports,airports and railway before the coming of the British ??wonderful history you got there.anyway you guys are known to be experts in peddling falsehood and rewriting history.
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by Kagawa10: 2:46am On Sep 27, 2015
doxime:

you mean Lagos had seaports,airports and railway before the coming of the British ??wonderful history you got there.anyway you guys are known to be experts in peddling falsehood and rewriting history.
Go back to school, dumbass!
I said Lagos already has its sea port, railway and airports before it was made the capital, is that too difficult to comprehend?
I wonder what kind of dunces ibo parents are breeding as children!
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2015
Kagawa10:

Go back to school, dumbass!
I said Lagos already has its sea port, railway and airports before it was made the capital, is that too difficult to comprehend?
I wonder what kind of dunces ibo parents are breeding as children!
see this fool.
airport,seaports and railway built by who?yorbas
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2015
PointB:
The writer is an idiot, as are many yorubas who think like him. For your information, your countrymen who live in your part of the country are no strangers - they are compatriots, and I'm 100 percent sure they are not living on your goodwill. They won't worship you and would only reciprocate whatever respect your accord them.

You will not dictate to them how they will live, or organise themselves, the constitution is there for such. And if you don't want them to live, do business, or prosper in your so-called space, get your representative to state that in the national constitution. And until Nigeria finally disintegrates to several pieces, Lagos - nay Nigeria will always be a no-man's land for all her citizens!!

Again the writer is a very foolish, stup/id and sufferscated bast/ard!

PointB,
You have just made a big ridicule and.mockery of your entire tribe with this commemt.

It goes to show now and confirmed what we have always known as Ibo intolerance for other ethnic groups and fellow Nigerians on your soil.

We all remember during the campaign how El Rufai's movement was restricted in Iboland and he was accused of trying to Islamize Ibos.

We also remember the callout to blockade Pastor Kumuyi from coming to deliver an Evangelical fellowship in Iboland.

Then, we remember your outcry against bokoharam prisoners in Iboland....even though they are distributed fairly in all regions.

In each case these are all citizens of Nigeria and immaterial of whether they are Christian or Muslim, you dont want them in Iboland.

Where is the justification for others to allow Ibos unrestricted movement in their land

2 Likes

Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by wadetaw202: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
ibedun:

Your father will not die well for this your response. The OP is making serious valid points and as always the answer has to come from a useless idiotic tribe. Why dont you approach the authorities in Lagos and tell them this is no man's land. And where in the constitution does it say Lagos is no man;s land and it is for everybody?
The fact is until all states in Nigeria have the same level of migration and stampeded in the same manner, Lagos resolutely remains a Yoruba state.
The commissioners have been selected and are being screened. Go and challenge that they are all Yorubas.
Whether your father likes it or not, this is Yoruba land. Go and build your shops and mansions in Igboland. The hatred is building up and mutual!!!
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by wadetaw202: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2015
BuddahMonk:
King Hate the Great of Lagoonville grin grin grin grin

What then do you want to call your demigod and scammer KANU, the harbinger of hate himself?
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by wadetaw202: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2015
coolitempa:

Not just that....in fact.....in all.......the national conferences held before and after the independence...Yorubas have always been the ones fighting for regionalism......the die is cast...we need to get rid of the iboes from our Lands or their flat.heads must be used for farming.......no iboe man can ever want Biafra as much as I do...... angry angry...these people are criminals and must be removed by thunder....by fire.....I don talk my own..... angry

We should go beyond talking bro and start acting. What do you think can be done?
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by coolitempa(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

We should go beyond talking bro and start acting. What do you think can be done?

The message is already sipping through..... angry...our politicians are already beginning to act by stealth....we will not make noise but gradually push them out through systematic mapping of the law to enforce this truism..... angry......we must continue to pressure our politicians and let them know that pushing the iboes back to their land is not a crime......but actually a normal thing.... angry.....I repeat no people in any part of this world would allow so many foreigners into their land in such a peaceful way....... angryand in our own case....we are even abused for it.....Biafra must come and iboe must go.......... angry

2 Likes

Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by wadetaw202: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2015
badnature:
all this Yoruba people talking of host,host all the time,who are the hosting self? is it Lebanese people? or the Chinese or the indians?? or is it there fellow citizens that the regard as immigrants? are they that STUPID? idiot people

Oh. So you see yourself as a Nigerian now? That means you accept you are a member of the zoo and that makes you a monkey and baboon like everyone of us.
Re: Many Errors Of Yoruba Leaders. by wadetaw202: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2015
doxime:

I dare you to go to the local tribes in abuja, stand in their town centers and say loud that abuja is a No man's land. Believe me, you will experience a permanent transmogrification to dried and tasty suya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Said The Navy Are Not Equipped, Check Nigeria Navy Elite / PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? / The End: Amosun And Ambode Sack Commissioner, Due To Closeness To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.