Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2600909 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nkkyviviana: 11:57am On May 16, 2016
Hello
Please I want to find out between these two schools (university of manitoba and memorial university newfound land)which is better to apply for a masters programme and which of these cities is better to move with my family during my study period.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 1:17pm On May 16, 2016
I am sure i am not the only one rooting for a professional degree iqas evaluation for you oh. *fingerscrossed* things.
iphie25:

Ok will keep that in mind. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Munageez: 2:43pm On May 16, 2016
Chitos:

@munagee, kindly share the blog with fellow nurses. Kindly include how best we can get your contact /e-mail for further guidelines. Thank you in advance

Sorry for taking a while to reply. I have been very busy lately. Here is a link to the site.

http://www.afronurseinternational.com/

http://www.afronurseinternational.com/#!blog/zdc3g

http://afronurseinternational..com.ng/

There are very useful information about Nursing in Canada.
I hope you find it useful like I did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by greetings(f): 6:07pm On May 16, 2016
nkkyviviana:
Hello
Please I want to find out between these two schools (university of manitoba and memorial university newfound land)which is better to apply for a masters programme and which of these cities is better to move with my family during my study period.

Both are actually good to live in but I would favour Manitoba over new found land, as they have graduate immigrant program. Thus, Chances of settling permanently is higher.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by greetings(f): 7:08pm On May 16, 2016
Evening all,

Can I take the bank draft in favour of British council,the email I received and copy of I'd in an envelope to their office in maitama? it's close to me or how is the best way to get it to them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teelurv(f): 7:16pm On May 16, 2016
Hello all,

So I recently decided to rewrite my Ielts and was wondering if anyone knows about where I am to raise a draft to after registering to write the exam in Benin. Also, if anyone know of any good lead on where I can get proper training/lectures in preparation for the exam at a low cost in Benin, I would appreciate it. Many thanks!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 9:35pm On May 16, 2016
greetings:
Evening all,

Can I take the bank draft in favour of British council,the email I received and copy of I'd in an envelope to their office in maitama? it's close to me or how is the best way to get it to them?

Take the bank draft and photocopy of your passport data page to their office, since their office is close to you.
NB: you will need to write your ielts reference number at the back of the bank draft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 9:41pm On May 16, 2016
teelurv:
Hello all,

So I recently decided to rewrite my Ielts and was wondering if anyone knows about where I am to raise a draft to after registering to write the exam in Benin. Also, if anyone know of any good lead on where I can get proper training/lectures in preparation for the exam at a low cost in Benin, I would appreciate it. Many thanks!!!

You follow the same procedure as the first time you wrote the exam. You can submit to any British council office in Nigeria, it does not matter if you are writing in a different state.
If you are in a state where there is no British council, you send the bank draft with a copy of your international passport data page and a print out of the mail you recieved after applying online to the nearest british council office, via postal mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 12:42am On May 17, 2016
Hello House,please i need advice. I created two express entry profiles,one with my wife as principal applicant as her last name is different from mine. I did this principally because my crs was 395 and hers was 432 in anticipation for invitation from ontario before they stopped sending nominations. Now like 80% of our funds are in her account with a fixed deposit certificate attached and all,but her NOC-1121 isn't in saskachawan and i wanted us to apply to this province,but mine NOC-2232 is there,can i use this FD certificate in her maiden name and also present our marriage certificate to back this up? Then present the remaining 20% from my own account bank statement? I want to start getting all documents ready for te saskachawan PNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teelurv(f): 6:01am On May 17, 2016
beyunce:

You follow the same procedure as the first time you wrote the exam. You can submit to any British council office in Nigeria, it does not matter if you are writing in a different state.
If you are in a state where there is no British council, you send the bank draft with a copy of your international passport data page and a print out of the mail you recieved after applying online to the nearest british council office, via postal mail.

Which of the postal services would you suggest I use or have you most likely used in the past and how long before it gets delivered?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 9:21am On May 17, 2016
I believe it is acceptable so far you attach your marriage certificate to show that you are married.

Doggys:
Hello House,please i need advice. I created two express entry profiles,one with my wife as principal applicant as her last name is different from mine. I did this principally because my crs was 395 and hers was 432 in anticipation for invitation from ontario before they stopped sending nominations. Now like 80% of our funds are in her account with a fixed deposit certificate attached and all,but her NOC-1121 isn't in saskachawan and i wanted us to apply to this province,but mine NOC-2232 is there,can i use this FD certificate in her maiden name and also present our marriage certificate to back this up? Then present the remaining 20% from my own account bank statement? I want to start getting all documents ready for te saskachawan PNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 11:46am On May 17, 2016
I think you may be better off liquidating the FD and making that her account a joint account or at least yourself as a second signatory. This preserves the account history. And then a detailed LOE to explain.
Alternatively move all the funds to your own personal account and write a detailed LOE to explain bulk lodgement as well as accompanying bank statement to show the move of funds from hers to yours.
I am assuming sinp requires 3 months bank statement right? so if you do that now, your time starts ticking.
Doggys:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:59am On May 17, 2016
The SINP application guide states that "The account(s) must be in the principal applicant or spouse’s name(s) only". Therefore, I don't think there is need for him to liquidate the FD.

vcole:
I think you may be better off liquidating the FD and making that her account a joint account or at least yourself as a second signatory. This preserves the account history. And then a detailed LOE to explain.
Alternatively move all the funds to your own personal account and write a detailed LOE to explain bulk lodgement as well as accompanying bank statement to show the move of funds from hers to yours.
I am assuming sinp requires 3 months bank statement right? so if you do that now, your time starts ticking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teewhy3(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2016
Guys I need your help!

Who knows someone in UNILAG (transcript guys) o! I have made transcript request for some time now. Na so so it's being processed. The line has been busy all through today. Please help o!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 4:52pm On May 17, 2016
Ok finally I'm here to say WES is a MESS and HIGHLY OVERRATED!

My package got here earlier than expected cheesy and I'd let pictures speak a thousand words. Pls notice d IQAS packaging jare...levels dey grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyiwaojo1(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2016
iphie25:

My package got here earlier than expected cheesy and I'd let pictures speak a thousand words. Pls notice d IQAS packaging jare...levels dey grin grin

Oh boy, IQAS all the way. My friend that works with my school said they have replied one of my friends confirmation letter from Wes since last month.,and that my friend claims that Wes said they haven't gotten any mail. We just re sent another confirmation today. I don't think I want to go through that stress of Wes. I'm doing IQAS for sure. Pls how long does it take IQAS to evaluate ones result. What and what do we need to send, is it certificates or transcripts and how much do they charge.... Congrats oo. D packaging looks so beautiful. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tolurigs: 6:13pm On May 17, 2016
@beyunce and slowlybtsurely,
Thanks for the encouragement to review my ECA with Wes,I'm glad to inform you that a review has been made and my diploma is now included in the Canadian equivalent summary.it States Diploma(two years) and bachelors ( four year) and that will increase my score now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 6:51pm On May 17, 2016
muyiwaojo1:

Oh boy, IQAS all the way. My friend that works with my school said they have replied one of my friends confirmation letter from Wes since last month.,and that my friend claims that Wes said they haven't gotten any mail. We just re sent another confirmation today. I don't think I want to go through that stress of Wes. I'm doing IQAS for sure. Pls how long does it take IQAS to evaluate ones result. What and what do we need to send, is it certificates or transcripts and how much do they charge.... Congrats oo. D packaging looks so beautiful. Lol
sorry for the late reply. it took IQAS 7working days to finish my assessment. you need to download the form they send to u and fill, there's one for your school too, you fill the upper part and send it to ur school, they'll fill in the rest. then you need a clear copy of your degree and int'l passport shikena! fee is cheaper than WES, its 275 CAD and they are fast ehnnn! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 6:54pm On May 17, 2016
tolurigs:
Thanks for the encouragement to review my ECA with Wes,I'm glad to inform you that a review has been made and my diploma is now included in the Canadian equivalent summary.it States Diploma(two years) and bachelors ( four year) and that will increase my score now.

congrats bro....this one na one testimony amongst a thousand sad stories but still goes to show dat WES' staff are always on drugs...lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 6:55pm On May 17, 2016
vcole:
I am sure i am not the only one rooting for a professional degree iqas evaluation for you oh. *fingerscrossed* things.

thanks bro...it worked out fine grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyiwaojo1(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2016
iphie25:

sorry for the late reply. it took IQAS 7working days to finish my assessment. you need to download the form they send to u and fill, there's one for your school too, you fill the upper part and send it to ur school, they'll fill in the rest. then you need a clear copy of your degree and int'l passport shikena! fee is cheaper than WES, its 275 CAD and they are fast ehnnn! cheesy

Really, thats impressive. I'm surely gonna use IQAS. 7 working days is so perfect. What's their website and u mean I need a clear copy of my certificate? What if I don't have a certificate yet and all I have is transcript or a letter of to whom it may concern
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 8:11pm On May 17, 2016
iphie25:

Iqas efizy no be here oo. Glad you got what you wanted. Na to enter pool sharp sharp again be dat.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 8:37pm On May 17, 2016
SINP just opened. If your noc is on the demand list, apply sharp sharp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2016
tolurigs:
Nice one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 8:55pm On May 17, 2016
tolurigs:

Tolurigs,

Congrats. I want to find out if the two-year diploma was part of the four-year degree program? Or that was completed separately from the four-year degree. As in whether the two-year diploma was post the four-year degree.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 8:57pm On May 17, 2016
iphie25:

Iphie25,

Congratulations. I think u have a very valid point.

Variety they say is the spice of life.

Good evening!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 9:35pm On May 17, 2016
muyiwaojo1:

Really, thats impressive. I'm surely gonna use IQAS. 7 working days is so perfect. What's their website and u mean I need a clear copy of my certificate? What if I don't have a certificate yet and all I have is transcript or a letter of to whom it may concern

Ok...I suggest u send. Them a mail. Google IQAS or government of Alberta's website. You'll find them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 9:37pm On May 17, 2016
Yes o

chimaXYZ:

Iphie25,

Congratulations. I think u have a very valid point.

Variety they say is the spice of life.

Good evening!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 9:38pm On May 17, 2016
beyunce:

Iqas efizy no be here oo. Glad you got what you wanted. Na to enter pool sharp sharp again be dat.

Yeah. I'm in already cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tolurigs: 10:06pm On May 17, 2016
iphie25:

congrats bro....this one na one testimony amongst a thousand sad stories but still goes to show dat WES' staff are always on drugs...lol
Thanx sis,thank God it ended in a testimony and I'm a sis like u. ;Dgirl power grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tolurigs: 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
chimaXYZ:

Tolurigs,

Congrats. I want to find out if the two-year diploma was part of the four-year degree program? Or that was completed separately from the four-year degree. As in whether the two-year diploma was post the four-year degree.

Cheers!
Thanx,had my diploma before my bsc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 10:09pm On May 17, 2016
tolurigs:

Thanx sis,thank God it ended in a testimony and I'm a sis like u. ;Dgirl power grin grin

Good to know. Was thinking you be bro too. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.