Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2606358 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dogice(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
415 is the latest draw

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by samnijazz: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dear All, Please i will like to get clarification on LOE. I want to attach a letter of explanation for my POF and also my Work history. Will i have to attach a separate LOE at each section or it is just a LOE that i will write which will include all of my explanations.

Also, i will like to have a sample LOE. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
CRS- 415. At this rate, Canny will be the new Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow! Congrats to all recipients of ITA in this draw cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
temitope06:

cheesy grin

Apparently, they need more immigrants. At this rate, CRS may hit 400 or even below wink

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
optionese:
@esosa4real not to worry I have negotiated with the police @babesummy posted . I am in Lagos at the moment and didn't have my birth certificate so he said just a photocopy of my bio-data page is ok. So I will go to Alagbon today or tomorrow .
I priced him for 5k from 7500. I think I could have gotten it lower if I tried but was just happy he said my bio data page was sufficient
@babesummy thank you

PS I still don't know how to use the PM thing

Ok thanks how much did you pay . I don't know how the PM thing works . Let me try sha

Oh pls use that then, 5k is fair nau. Some people paid 7 - 10k

Mine was 6k and my spouse, 5500

So ur link is cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Today's draw 415
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temmytee1(f): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please i need clarifications. when i determine my eligibility on the cic.gc.ca website it says im eligible but when i check my score using the tool it is less than 400. my minimum score is 7 in ielts. i noticed that people are talking about NOC, does someone who works in nigeria and not canada have experience to qualify as NOC. Im an accountant and has been working as a financial analyst.
please help.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Taslas: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
You need to pick where you family or friend support stays. It is expected that your support help you to settle when you arrive Manitoba. This is part of what you and the person will fill in the settlement plan to be submitted.

ifeoluwakintan:
Dear All,

Please based on this PNP thing, i have my application in the manitoba PNP pool hopefully should be selected for the next stage. The issue i have now is that my cousin and friend live in Winnipeg and i chose my destination as brandon based on what i gathered about the place. Could this pose as an issue for me at the next stage. Thanks for your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
esosa4real:

Eyah, you shouldn't have told the guy you were outta naija. ...lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
temmytee1:
Please i need clarifications. when i determine my eligibility on the cic.gc.ca website it says im eligible but when i check my score using the tool it is less than 400. my minimum score is 7 in ielts. i noticed that people are talking about NOC, does someone who works in nigeria and not canada have experience to qualify as NOC. Im an accountant and has been working as a financial analyst.
please help.
Thanks
Yes - you can be eligible even though your score is less than 400 - the issue is that you are not eligible for Ontario PNP (because they require a minimum of 400).
As at today, the CRS score has dropped to 415...have you considered other ways of boosting your CRS score...perhaps retaking your IELTS? This is the time to cash into the rapid drop of CRS scores - please make hay while the sun shines.

Yes, someone without Canadian work experience can still apply for FSWP. The NOC is to be able to match your Nigerian work experience with an equivalent Canadian occupation classification. I'll suggest you start reading this thread from page (0). It will help you understand the process better.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
temmytee1:
please help.
Thanks

Maybe read first 2/3 pages of this thread from page 0 but each occupation has its NOC code. You don't qualify for NOC, the occupation you have experience in determines ur NOC code. Even runz girls have their NOC code which is prolly 666. So as a financial analyst, you will have your own NOC code. Ur ielts should be broken down, points are awarded individually not ur overall score. For maximum points u need 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5 in listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing respectively but most ppl aim for 8777. Read from the very beginning or drop more of ur details to help her ur CRS score and where u can increase it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=ifeoluwakintan post=55712778][/quote]

Someone just replied to your post. The response was different from what I suggested. See below -

You need to pick where you family or friend support stays. It is expected that your support help you to settle when you arrive Manitoba. This is part of what you and the person will fill in the settlement plan to be submitted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
temitope06:

Maybe read first 2/3 pages of this thread from page 0 but each occupation has its NOC code. You don't qualify for NOC, the occupation you have experience in determines ur NOC code. Even runz girls have their NOC code which is prolly 666. So as a financial analyst, you will have your own NOC code. Ur ielts should be broken down, points are awarded individually not ur overall score. For maximum points u need 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5 in listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing respectively but most ppl aim for 8777. Read from the very beginning or drop more of ur details to help her ur CRS score and where u can increase it.

This Temitope is just a clown...lol! which one is runz girl NOC code - hian!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
WOW 415. I need to evaluate my sister documents fast.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Browsing through Iqas, I see they evaluate NCE as three years post secondary diploma. If I add that to Bsc, I should be able to claim two or more certs.

Now, the big challenge is IELTS, which I am ready to write early or mid next month but I don't have my passport currently cos it is with embassy for student visa. I have a copy of its biodata page and all evidence that my passport is with embassy. Can I use the biodata copy and other ID for IELTS exam?

Elders of this room advise. Your boy is willing to swim in the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Cic has done it again. Today's scores is 415. Lowest ever. Congrats to all successful applicants

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why don't you use your husband as the applicant instead of waiting for IQAS.

Please we need to all celebrate together and sing kumbaya

MummyJaygirls:
Cic has done it again. Today's scores is 415. Lowest ever. Congrats to all successful applicants

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lwkmd
temitope06:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dejilale: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please house,
I have a B.sc degree
3years work experience
Will be 30 by July.
Is there any hope of getting over CRS 400 if I have CLB of 7?
Kindly help a brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ehrnie:

This Temitope is just a clown...lol! which one is runz girl NOC code - hian!

I am telling you. He could make lots of money from stand-up comedy.

Imagine, "Even runz girls have their NOC code"

ROTFL grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nievel: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow wow wow 415!!!!!! That's amazing.

IELTS LISTENING pls be kind to me on the 29th cry cry cry

Congrats to all who scaled through.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fusion23:
Hello Guys my application changed to approved.....but have not gotten a pick up mail.

Please how long those it takes

Congrats. Please share you your timeline from ITA till approval.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
temitope06:
Lollll....my thots exactly

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fusions timeline is on this thread though

Osemigho:

Congrats. Please share you your timeline from ITA till approval.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Google CRS score and calculate your score

dejilale:
Please house,
I have a B.sc degree
3years work experience
Will be 30 by July.
Is there any hope of getting over CRS 400 if I have CLB of 7?
Kindly help a brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lordnath(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
An update to my timeline.

ECA (WES) Applied: 03/03/17
IELTS Test Taken: 25/03/17
WES ECA Completed: 30/03/17 (Equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree)
IELTS Result: 07/04/17 (R-8.5, L-7.5, S-8.5, W-7.5)
EE Profile Created: 13/04/17
CRS: 420
ITA: 19/04/17 cheesy

Congrats to all ITA recipients of the 60th draw.
Now comes the hectic post-ITA documentation.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na u wan reason that one for Canny? lol

temitope06:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Congratulations

Lordnath:
An update to my timeline.

ECA (WES) Applied: 03/03/17
IELTS Test Taken: 25/03/17
WES ECA Completed: 30/03/17 (Equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree)
IELTS Result: 07/04/17 (R-8.5, L-7.5, S-8.5, W-7.5)
EE Profile Created: 13/04/17
CRS: 420
ITA: 19/04/17 cheesy

Congrats to all ITA recipients of the 60th draw.
Now comes the hectic post-ITA documentation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by primeson1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
abi this thing go drop to 388 grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
primeson1:
abi this thing go drop to 388 grin

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zutlin: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Osemigho:
Browsing through Iqas, I see they evaluate NCE as three years post secondary diploma. If I add that to Bsc, I should be able to claim two or more certs.

Now, the big challenge is IELTS, which I am ready to write early or mid next month but I don't have my passport currently cos it is with embassy for student visa. I have a copy of its biodata page and all evidence that my passport is with embassy. Can I use the biodata copy and other ID for IELTS exam?

Elders of this room advise. Your boy is willing to swim in the pool.

No. You need to present your international passport on the test day. No compromise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: modash(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.