Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599996 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jelmusboy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
My CRS is not up to 400 with those parameters. That's why am asking on what to do
AZeD1:

Short answer, get into the pool

Long answer, Make sure you have done your ECA, if you haven't please do asap and do for only your Msc, to save time then get into the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Osemigho:

Seen. Thanks.

However, how do I submit all requirements (app form, cert, transcript, and passport page) with the 5 page limit of hellofax?

Use ilovepdf.com to merge them into a single file.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
jelmusboy:
My CRS is not up to 400 with those parameters. That's why am asking on what to do
Since you are married, you should get your spouse to take IELTS.

PS: I used your details above on the CRS calculator and the score i got was 399. I used the following assumptions
i) Your spouse has a Bsc
ii) Your spouse hasn't done IELTS
iii) I used your IELTS score as they appeared from left to right.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
boneruns:
Please a quick one. I have both Bachelors and Masters. Do I need to evaluate both or only the Masters?
I intend using WES. I need to be as fast as I can.

WES and FAST dont go hand in hand o, WES na slow and steady, lol

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Osemigho:

Seen. Thanks.

However, how do I submit all requirements (app form, cert, transcript, and passport page) with the 5 page limit of hellofax?

You arent meant to send your transcript yourself, it wont be accepted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
optionese:
Please does anyone know what time ielts result drops . Exam was April 8th, checking this morning for my sister and it says result not found.

2 weeks after written on their website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
mecuryf:

Thanks alot ,do i post the copies of my documents before or after my school sends the transcript?

you can send before or after, Iqas only commences work when all docs (ie,payment, transcript, certs, ID etc) needed for ECA is complete
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Its always on a Friday. 2nd Friday after the main exam date. So tomorrow it is grin

MummyJaygirls:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Evaluate MSC only using IQAS. Avoid WES if you don't have to use them. Please read up what others have said on IQAS for better understanding

MummyJaygirls:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Evaluate MSC only using IQAS. Avoid WES if you don't have to use them. Please read up what others have said on IQAS for better understanding

We WES users are on y(our) own... OYO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by subomi123: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
I will appreciate if the gurus in the house can advise me on this matter. I have two children with a man who i do not currently live with but have plans to marry in July.Due to the way the points are dropping, i am hoping to get an ITA in a few weeks time.
This is my question: Should i claim to be single and then update my status with IRCC after the wedding? (bearing in mind im single until legally married in July). Also, would this affect my points in any way?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2017
Please how did you fill out your personal history, did you include dates you travelled for vacation in between work and education.
Let say im working and travelled for holiday or to have my baby in the USA do i neef to fill these dates in between.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jelmusboy(m): 12:33am On Apr 21, 2017
Even with her writing IELTS, the CRS might not be reasonable.

Is it not possible to get provincial nomination or something else to boost the score?
AZeD1:

Since you are married, you should get your spouse to take IELTS.

PS: I used your details above on the CRS calculator and the score i got was 399. I used the following assumptions
i) Your spouse has a Bsc
ii) Your spouse hasn't done IELTS
iii) I used your IELTS score as they appeared from left to right.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 1:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks

MummyJaygirls:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 4:40am On Apr 21, 2017
40manlappy:

Use ilovepdf.com to merge them into a single file.

Okay. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 4:42am On Apr 21, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

As stated on their website, Yes. I was surprised to see it on their checklist including an official own.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Qwertyasdf: 4:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Is NYSC considered work experience for Express Entry...I have more than 400 points with no work experience.. I want to know if it's possible to use NYSC as my work experience to boost my scores... THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:51am On Apr 21, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Thanks for your observation.

@Osemigho, please take note. The checklist is just to confirm the completeness of your application. Don't attempt to send it on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boneruns(m): 5:56am On Apr 21, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Lol. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 6:03am On Apr 21, 2017
Qwertyasdf:
Is NYSC considered work experience for Express Entry...I have more than 400 points with no work experience.. I want to know if it's possible to use NYSC as my work experience to boost my scores... THANKS
NYSC is work experience as far as you can get reference letter.
Please remember you need at least one year experience to qualify for EE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have University of cambridge advanced level certificate and Bsc certificate (UNIBEN) ; does anyone know if WES will evaluate this as two certificates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Slydsolutions(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks brov
40manlappy:

Since you are not claiming points for spouse, put it under personal history in the e-APR. As far as I know, you won't need reference letter for her.

Upload the biodata page along with other pages where all forms of markings appears e.g. visas, PTAs/BTAs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Slydsolutions(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2017
Bless!! I'm grateful
esosa4real:

If you are not claiming points for spouse work, then pls don't put it in work hx, move it to personal hx and it won't be mandatory for work ref letters in that regard.

You must upload only scanned pages of international passport biodata page and any page that has stamps for visa or entry/exits.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Slydsolutions(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2017
Fellow Canadians,

I have a challenge, my wife and I have been arguing about the need for a gift deed regarding POF, some of the funds had been in Her account but she recently transferred it to my account.
My query is, do we need to do a gift deed from her to me, since I am the PA or we can just explain it in our LOE.
Also, is there any need for notorizing the gift deed if necessary and where can we do it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2017
LOE is ok for spouses... No need for gift of deed.

Slydsolutions:
Fellow Canadians,

I have a challenge, my wife and I have been arguing about the need for a gift deed regarding POF, some of the funds had been in Her account but she recently transferred it to my account.
My query is, do we need to do a gift deed from her to me, since I am the PA or we can just explain it in our LOE.
Also, is there any need for notorizing the gift deed if necessary and where can we do it.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Qwertyasdf:

In addition to the response you already got, make sure that Nysc work experience falls under NOC O, A or B in order to qualify for EE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2017
specrealq:
Please how did you fill out your personal history, did you include dates you travelled for vacation in between work and education.
Let say im working and travelled for holiday or to have my baby in the USA do i neef to fill these dates in between.

Yes you have to fill the dates in-between.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2017
@40manlappy
So, no need to include the checklist and transcript copy in the mail I have to send to them, excluding official transcript that is to be sent directly by school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2017
jelmusboy:
Married

29 years

IELTS LRWS - 7.5,7.5,7.5,8

Education - Masters

5 years work experience in Nigeria only and not Canada

NOC - Medical Laboratory Technologist

People, what can I do to get ITA. Need advice pls
U need to get a min of LRWS- 8777. Read from page 1 and understand CLB assessment

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2017
Osemigho:
@40manlappy
So, no need to include the checklist and transcript copy in the mail I have to send to them, excluding official transcript that is to be sent directly by school.

Include the checklist but no transcripts

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2017
hello fellow canandians..lol, please I have a question, is it compulsory to pay for the RPRF while submitting eAPR or one can pay for the application fee alone and then pay later for the RPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2017
deeore:
hello fellow canandians..lol, please I have a question, is it compulsory to pay for the RPRF while submitting eAPR or one can pay for the application fee alone and then pay later for the RPR.
Its not compulsory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.