Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2607778 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 10:20am On May 14, 2017
And you dont intend paying back? grin

Is that like your pound of flesh?

obitee69:

Its a bank and they are full of issues. Im owing them cos i used up thier credit card and also some other expenses here and there. Im sure dey would ask me to pay it before giving me. What will the LOE entail. Pls give a valid instance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:55am On May 14, 2017
Jump and pass mode activated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AnyiEO1: 11:08am On May 14, 2017
boneruns:
After seeing the crowd of professionals who attended the IETLS exam today in Lagos for immigration purposes, I'm afraid to say that Nigeria is in big trouble. The level of decline in industry professionals Nigeria will experience in the next few years is massive. Also, this immigration is completely different from US visa lottery where everyone can apply- this basically is for experienced professionals migrating to developed countries. I saw people who I can say by Nigerian standard are considered middle class and above, still, they plan to leave Nigeria.

Sincerely our leaders and politicians have all failed us. What a pity!
Its a terrible situation. The brain drain in human resource in this country in the coming decade will be massive and they don't know this yet!
The Canada FS and PNP favours and sifts the very educated and professional .But then ,we are not appreciated here so what do we do? We Emigrate to a country with a plan.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 11:35am On May 14, 2017
AnyiEO1:

Its a terrible situation. The brain drain in human resource in this country in the coming decade will be massive and they don't know this yet!
The Canada FS and PNP favours and sifts the very educated and professional .But then ,we are not appreciated here so what do we do? We Emigrate to a country with a plan.

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more. As for me, I will emigrate without an iota of regret. Nonsense country. Mscheeewwww.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 14, 2017
Pls on proof of funds is it the money left in an account over a period or just the balance as at that date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2017
perks:

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more. As for me, I will emigrate without an iota of regret. Nonsense country. Mscheeewwww.
Hahaha..make she see this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by elothaddi(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
Yes it is true. Only Wednesdays.

oddysey:
Hello all,

Please I read somewhere that the IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) can only picked up on Wednesdays for candidates in PH. I intend picking mine up on Monday to see if I can enter the pool before the next draw.

Please, are there any Port Harcourt candidates who picked their TRF from the British Council on any other day but Wednesday? Your response will be well appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 1:41pm On May 14, 2017
obitee69:
Pls on proof of funds is it the money left in an account over a period or just the balance as at that date
They ask for 6months balance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 1:42pm On May 14, 2017
40manlappy:

Then you should support it with a letter of explanation (LOE).

If your payslips and bank statements evidencing your salary payments are available, add them too to make your claim more credible.

By the way, is your former employer not willing to provide the reference or you just don't want to ask?
He still needs to quote his duties in the letter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ayonitemi1: 2:31pm On May 14, 2017
Hello house, how can someone like fashion designer or an artisan apply for visa through this skilled workers. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 2:52pm On May 14, 2017
Hi people, please my husband and I are running different scenarios on who should be the principal applicant. He has 10 years work experience, an MBA and he is 36 years. I have 5 years work experience, first degree and I am 30. My account statement is tidier. And there is a possibility that he won't move permanently for while. What happens if one partner does not remain in Canada for 3 years out of 5? or is it 4 years out of 6?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 2:59pm On May 14, 2017
Babachi:

He still needs to quote his duties in the letter

cc: obitee69

@elfmann Abeg, don't invite that woman here o. Modify your post and remove her moniker otherwise this thread may be derailed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 14, 2017
elothaddi:
Yes it is true. Only Wednesdays.

If the result has been seen online.. No need waiting to have or see the trf b4 jumping into the pool.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 14, 2017
40manlappy:

cc: obitee69

@elfmann Abeg, don't invite that woman here o. Modify your post and remove her moniker otherwise this thread may be derailed cheesy
Hahahahahaha..done.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 14, 2017
MrsBee:
Hi people, please my husband and I are running different scenarios on who should be the principal applicant. He has 10 years work experience, an MBA and he is 36 years. I have 5 years work experience, first degree and I am 30. My account statement is tidier. And there is a possibility that he won't move permanently for while. What happens if one partner does not remain in Canada for 3 years out of 5? or is it 4 years out of 6?
Who has 9 bands across the board? He has an edge if his ielts gt result is superior.

That is for citizenship and 3 out 5 hasn't been passed and signed into law. He can touch down and go back and stay out for about two yrs ..if not he might lose his PR status.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 14, 2017
sehawale:

WES says you need to submit certificate but you still get your report even if it's only transcript you sent. I don't know for IQAS and other assessing bodies
Bros, try to have evidence of completion...for IRCC sake then. Statement of result, testimonial etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 14, 2017
AnyiEO1:

The leaders don't care...what they care are looting and going for weddings and burials. My bro just left for Germany, he said we shld have:
Countries
USA
Germany
UK
Ghana
etc

Subcountries
Nigeria
Haiti
Etc.

Nigga is still in shock.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2017
ltee:
Congrats babachir,

Actually I have update for the team after I raised cse to upload eca,ielts and subsequent cse for my spouses visa history.

Thankfully I got Medical passed 12th may
I also got request for additional information on travel and personal history.
Background check was stated as the next thing to be done.
I hope to submit today latest tomao.

This is where I am at, guys please share your updates let's encourage one another.

Nice, congrats there is progress on your file.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2017
elfmann:

If the result has been seen online.. No need waiting to have or see the trf b4 jumping into the pool.

Thanks eltohadi & elfmann,

I had actually begun filling the form but they asked for the IELTS TRF number. Or is there a way to see that online as well?

Kindly advise. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 14, 2017
oddysey:

Thanks eltohadi & elfmann,

I had actually begun filling the form but they asked for the IELTS TRF number. Or is there a way to see that online as well?

Kindly advise. Thanks.
Sb did d coding last time. ..2016...Ng..exam number. Search it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 14, 2017
I just searched for sb..haha. Not hard at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 14, 2017
00DE00:

I don't think British Council will respond to you but there's no harm in trying. Like I said, it's easy to derive. It's eighteen characters made up of the year you took the exam+country code+candidate number+First three letters of surname+first letter of name+centre number + module(academic or general). So, if your Surname was Obasi and first name Esosa, with candidate number 007788 and your centre was Lagos(150). Your TRF will be 16NG007788OBAE150G.
You are correct. No minimum score for spouse. IELTS is not compulsory for spouse if you've enough points.
For her credential evaluation, it's WES or ICES.look at step 3 here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_MEDLAB_CM.html
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp look at this link for designated organizations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 4:41pm On May 14, 2017
my ielts number started with 16 even though my exams was in 2017

elfmann:
I just searched for sb..haha. Not hard at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 14, 2017
optionese:
my ielts number started with 16 even though my exams was in 2017

Yea..we can't explain why..apart from that, the thing is correct.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pachos129081141: 8:49pm On May 14, 2017
Hello guys, please when applying for ECA via WES, should i select standard mail or international courier. The latter is somewhat expensive, and is there any known implication of selecting standard mail?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
You can have a colleague write you the letter with all d duties
obitee69:

Its a bank and they are full of issues. Im owing them cos i used up thier credit card and also some other expenses here and there. Im sure dey would ask me to pay it before giving me. What will the LOE entail. Pls give a valid instance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pachos129081141: 9:05pm On May 14, 2017
pachos129081141:
Hello guys, please when applying for ECA via WES, should i select standard mail or international courier. The latter is somewhat expensive, and is there any known implication of selecting standard mail?

Please, someone help...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:12pm On May 14, 2017
Faky201:
You can have a colleague write you the letter with all d duties
Not recommended. Remember the GTB guy that was banned for something similar?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
pachos129081141:

Please, someone help...
None @ all asides speed of delivery.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 9:25pm On May 14, 2017
Hello house,

I was in d u.s for 5 months one time visiting, do I need to include the address in address history?
When using a FD, should the letter from the spouse include the source of the money transferred to me?
Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bonnie1: 9:38pm On May 14, 2017
WES or IQAS which is faster guys. i've read so much i just need more opinions to be sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.