Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2615035 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
elfmann:

Ur story no get clear details.. Tell us yrs involved and if it wld reduce ur CRS below that cutoff..don't submit e-APR. If u wan gamble..muje kowai.

Nor vess. MBA started 2011 and graduated 2016 (yup, na better hustle before I see road). Work 2010 to 2015. E no go reduce CRS as na 465 I dey

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
tollu:

If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd just claim part time for the MBA. Not saying you should do that ooo but I would have. Do your research well before you begin.

I no thief the degree and I no thief the work so I'd just leave the truth as it is. Shebi they said "Truth shall make you free". Hehehe

Honestly I need the points both MBA and maximum job experience will fetch me. I am planning on claiming part time for the MBA. Don't know if that is possible.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
tollu:

If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd just claim part time for the MBA. Not saying you should do that ooo but I would have. Do your research well before you begin.

I no thief the degree and I no thief the work so I'd just leave the truth as it is. Shebi they said "Truth shall make you free". Hehehe

Honestly I need the points both MBA and maximum job experience will fetch me. I am planning on claiming part time for the MBA. Don't know if that is possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
superdoll:
Awww! I am exactly in this situation. Full time MBA programme and full time banker. Have been tinking of what to do about it. Though I jst wrote ielts and yet to do eca as school is on strike. PleasE when the time comes can I claim the education as part time? because the job experience am using is 3yrs and 9mnths.
I really need the MBA to boost my point and I also need the 3 urs work experience. Please guys help.

Any years b4 and/or after MBA? Work exp while studying ur MBA is tagged and regarded as part-time. I.e two yrs of work-study = one yr of full-time of work experience. Read up!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
superdoll:

From other online sources, I learnt you can't claim full-time study and full-time work at the same time BUT this applies to the Canadian Experience Class only.
It doesn't affect express entry but might mean VO shining more light into your application. If you have nothing to hide, this should not be a problem sha.

The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
tollu:

Nor vess. MBA started 2011 and graduated 2016 (yup, na better hustle before I see road). Work 2010 to 2015. E no go reduce CRS as na 465 I dey
Wahala dey..without MBA nko? Part-time consideration is on work experience and not academics. Gamble or readjust.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
tollu:

E no easy for Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
elfmann:

Wahala dey..without MBA nko? Part-time consideration is on work experience and not academics. Gamble or readjust.

My brother, readjustment don late o. I wish say na superdoll shoes I dey. Make man pikin go sleep jare. Maybe rhema go come for midnight.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
tollu:

My brother, readjustment don late o. I wish say na superdoll shoes I dey. Make man pikin go sleep jare. Maybe rhema go come for midnight.
OK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
tollu:

Hmmm. Ds is serious oo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ibeli0: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cecegal:
Yes i do,PM i will send you his number and details
Thanks but how do I PM me JJC

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
elfmann:

OK.

@elfman please assist, with my situation, how many years experience does it seem like I am entitled to?
Nysc same organisation august 2008 to july 2009, job sept 2009 to June 2013, MBA 2011 to 2014.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
superdoll:

@elfman please assist, with my situation, how many years experience does it seem like I am entitled to?
Nysc same organisation august 2008 to july 2009, job sept 2009 to June 2013, MBA 2011 to 2014.
2015-2017? Claim 2yrs from 2011-2014. It depends on d months oh. Claim NYSC year as FT and 2010 too as FT. If u have evidence in d form of salaries payments into a bank account..u r cool when u a called to support ur claims. Get d reference letter for these years and roles. All u need is 3yrs of FT to claim d max points on work experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dotcman: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Babachi:

Having a professional degree awards you points for education which is higher than points for 2 certificates. You won't get additional points

Thank you I'll just rewrite IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
elfmann:

2015-2017? Claim 2yrs from 2011-2014. It depends on d months oh. Claim NYSC year as FT and 2010 too as FT. If u have evidence in d form of salaries payments into a bank account..u r cool when u a called to support ur claims. Get d reference letter for these years and roles. All u need is 3yrs of FT to claim d max points on work experience.

I Left the organisation in June 2013. If am able to get reference letter for nysc from dem it means I can claim up to 3yrs job experience . Cos 2008(nysc yr) to 2011 is already 3 yrs . Also Since I started d MBA in 2011 and left the job 2013, I can also claim few months to 1yr if d job from 2011 to 2013 wen I left is termed part time. The problem is nysc reference, I knw I can get for d proper job.
The remaining years - late 2013 to date have all been on 2 different NOC. None is more dan 2yrs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by t405: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2017
a profile in the pool with a score of 396 just got ontario nomination notification.

isnt the cut off 400?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olabellruk: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Hello my people.

Must the 3yrs work experience in one NOC? Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saturi: 12:46am On Jun 30, 2017
t405:
a profile in the pool with a score of 396 just got Ontario nomination notification.

isnt the cut off 400?

Yes it is. But applicant with CRS below 400 in targeted NOCs (IT related) are given OINP NOI. Now my question is this. What's the nomination chances of OINP vis-a-vis other PNP streams?

Have earlier applied to SINP EE (Saskatchewan) since Jan but no feedback hence is it worth pursuing OINP since i have received NOI from OINP and go ahead with the application or wait for SINP that have been awaiting feedback since Jan 2017 before committing $1,500 to OINP.

Anyone with idea of processing times for OINP post application submission?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by t405: 1:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Do you know anyone that this has happened to beforei mean getting an NOI with less than 400 especially when their website says 400

Canadavisa forum has an OINP thread and have never seen anyone share that they reciveed NOI with less than 400

You can Google the forum to see applicants processing timelines.not sure I'd nairaland has rules as regards posting URLs from other related blogs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 1:50am On Jun 30, 2017
t405:
a profile in the pool with a score of 396 just got ontario nomination notification.

isnt the cut off 400?

yes it is possible Ontario is targeting people with IT and they are giving giving them oinp with scores less than 400

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/06/ontario-express-entry-stream-targets-information-and-communications-technology-workers-069278.html#more-9278
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:52am On Jun 30, 2017
tollu:

What does ur ECA/cert read? Is education specified as full time or part time? If nothing is specified then u can claim part time.

Your score isn't bad, u can just re enter pool and fill properly fill all info to align. These cic officials ain't smiling these days, dem dey vex like say dem know applicants from somewhere before.

But if u wan try the full time work/school. Carry go, we will support u wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by suziee83: 1:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Hello evryone, Please i just got nominated for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Who else got nominated and what are the next process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Pinkygrace I responded to ur email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2017
suziee83:
Hello evryone, Please i just got nominated for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Who else got nominated and what are the next process?
Please can you give your time line
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Pinkygrace I responded to ur email

Thanks ,I have replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 5:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Please don't send it yourself...Osun State is far from Lagos State

mzjennypher:

My school is ife wld be sending from lagos.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

What does ur ECA/cert read? Is education specified as full time or part time? If nothing is specified then u can claim part time.

Your score isn't bad, u can just re enter pool and fill properly fill all info to align. These cic officials ain't smiling these days, dem dey vex like say dem know applicants from somewhere before.

But if u wan try the full time work/school. Carry go, we will support u wink

cry cry cry
I don't want to ooooo. Nothing specified on ECA. I'm just scared they might cross check even if old profile is deleted. Walahi I no mind start all over.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amakyzuu: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2017
I Have replied u.
ugoiyke79e:

sent u a pm.
thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by raretosin2000(f): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2017
suziee83:

I think you have to accept and pay the acceptance fees. Please what is your NOC? please share your timeline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2017
suziee83:

Hi - follow the instructions on your NOI letter. In summary, the process begins by visiting the Ontario Immigrant Nominee program website (google it)...there is an application guide called "Ontario's Express Entrt Human Capital Priorities Stream"...download it and read. All you need to know is there...it's a step by step guide. After this, return with your tailored questions...

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amakyzuu: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Hi, I have not applied yet but I have this same problem o. I work full time from 2012 till date and also schooled full time in a different city from 2013 till date. Instead of a 2-year masters, it took 4-years because i had to push courses further. My research also took longer time to finish. I hope they wont misinterpret it too. If possible can I add a LOE explaining the clash even before they notice it.
tollu:

E be like say na only me wear this shoe ooo. Anyone else been in this situation and no issues?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by raretosin2000(f): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Saturi:

Yes it is. But applicant with CRS below 400 in targeted NOCs (IT related) are given OINP NOI. Now my question is this. What's the nomination chances of OINP vis-a-vis other PNP streams?

Have earlier applied to SINP EE (Saskatchewan) since Jan but no feedback hence is it worth pursuing OINP since i have received NOI from OINP and go ahead with the application or wait for SINP that have been awaiting feedback since Jan 2017 before committing $1,500 to OINP.

Anyone with idea of processing times for OINP post application submission?

am sorry i dont have answers to OINP processing times, but i feel you should make good use of the opportunity that you have now.... getting PNP is also not easy like that .....SINP EE (Saskatchewan) since Jan but no feedback....

can i know your CRS score, my NOC is also IT related but my CRS score is very very low am just planning on rewriting IELTS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.