Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605432 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sweetrie(f): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
lumzy1:
Im a single applicant with no travel history. Got point for 3+ years in one company as a Geologist

Congratulations!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Congrats Laviva. Wish u all the best going forward

lavivaavril:
Guyssssss I cannot go back to sleep again grin
It's PPR!!!!! This journey that started last year has come to an end with victory!!!

Started with IELTS February 2016 and then waited till I was done with msc in order to evaluate with WES. Done with WES September. Dear husband who's the PA had to write another IELTS in December cos we were trying to increase our CRS scores. Writing was 6.5 so didn't cut it. He wrote a third IELTS in February and again, writing was 6.5. We were getting depressed at this point so we requested for a remark and registered for a forth ielts. Remark came through in four weeks and writing was increased to 7.5!!

ITA came in April next day after ielts remark so my timeline :

AOR - April 30th
Medicals passed - June 21
Ip1 - June 22
Ip2- July 19
PPR - July 24th

Sorry for the long post guys but for those still stuck in this IELTS hurdle, pls don't give up and don't relent. Just keep pressing on and you shall smile at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wow! Its raining..... congrats Blaize

blaizetony:
I must say God must be praised. I thank everyone who has contributed to this forum. Express entry is REAL. MY APPLICATION WAS SUPER FAST JUST 75 DAYS FROM AOR TO PPR.

Timeline

AOR: 10/05/2017

Medical Pass: 26/06/2017

IP1: 27/06/2017 (MY BIRTHDAY)

NA : 27/06/2017

IP2: 23/07/2017

PPR : 24/07/2017

I applied from Nigeria, but i guess my visa office was/is Ottawa.

GOD BLESS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
deeore:
Hello all...
Aor 5th july. Ip1 21st july, medical passed 24th july....
May God see us all through.. Hitchfree

Wow. Great timeline and pretty fast too. IP1 even before meds passed. Congrats darl.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Waaaawuuuuu! !! Congrats ooo

lumzy1:
Just got the golden mail, It took 43days in total for me. The journey that started in 2015 is about to conclude. Glory be to God.

ITA April 13, 2017
AOR June 12, 2017
Medical July 08, 2017
IP1 July 08, 2017
NA2 July 12, 2017
IP2 July 21, 2017
PPR July 25, 2017

Please who knows the address I will send the passport, i want to use DHL courier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chei! This one is purely of God. Lol congrats to u. All the best

lumzy1:
Just got the golden mail, It took 43days in total for me. The journey that started in 2015 is about to conclude. Glory be to God.

ITA April 13, 2017
AOR June 12, 2017
Medical July 08, 2017
IP1 July 08, 2017
NA2 July 12, 2017
IP2 July 21, 2017
PPR July 25, 2017

Please who knows the address I will send the passport, i want to use DHL courier

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamacajah: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wow! GOD be praised! Let the name of the Lord be praised! Halleluyah!..
I can't stop praising his name, he is an awesome GOD, there is no one like him!

Wonderful news this morning! PPRs everywhere, fast processing testimonies, it can only be GOD!

Congrats all new Canadians in the house.. white christmas loading.

@mummyjaygals, for your december trip, the trick is layers. Invest in cardigans, jeans, thermal wears, hooded jackets and you will do fine. If you have anyone going to the UK between now and October, get them to help you buy some thermal wears and jumpers from primark or asda. Personally, I prefer the turtle neck ones for female, becos I easily catch cold. I still keep some of the ones I used as a student in UK and use them whenever I travel to the USA. For thermal wears, pls and pls ensure the ones you get are thick, not thin. Fleece jackets can be easily gotten here at the 2nd hand market, so don't bother getting those from UK. Also panty hoses, thick ones from primark.. about 5 pounds but worth their weight in gold.lol..

https://direct.asda.com/george/womens/knitwear/womens-jumpers/D1M1G20C5S4,default,sc.html

If you are in Lagos, try Yaba, Mandilas in Balogun Market or where they sell 2nd winter clothes, look for grade 1 and select your choice.We can chat more off thread.

Congrats again, I am so happy for you. I know this will be me next year. grin cool

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Yooku:

Add "medaase", öyiwala donn" and "äkpe kakakaa" grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
lumzy1:

ITA April 13, 2017
AOR June 12, 2017
Medical July 08, 2017
IP1 July 08, 2017
NA2 July 12, 2017
IP2 July 21, 2017
PPR July 25, 2017

wow it's raining here o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
nkerinas:
Please I need my transcript to be delivered to WES, kindly help with the contact. Thanks
Oh wow.
I hope u can't just send ur transcript to wes without ur id number attached.
Have u even registered? U need to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olyveoyl(f): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Remxyj:
Hello House
Please I need an advice on this. Initially when I submitted my application, I didn't pay for right of permanent resident, now that have passed medicals, is it still possible to pay for it or i should just wait till it is asked for? July Aor
Yea,it's advice able you pay it: See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/imm/rprf.asp

Payment of the RPRF will be required before issuance of the permanent resident visa for applications processed at visa offices or the permanent resident record for applicants in Canada. Each contact with the applicant should include a reminder that the RPRF is required, and that the visa will not be issued or the client will not become a permanent resident, as the case may be, until payment is received. It should also be emphasized that early payment of the RPRF will avoid delays in finalizing the processing of the application for those classes where it is appropriate, such as priority family class cases. Other cases, such as family class sponsorships of parents and grandparents, where the processing time is known to be long, RPRF instructions specify that the client should wait to pay RPRF until contacted by CIC.

Although concerted efforts will be made to solicit payment at the early stages of processing, CIC must accept payment of the RPRF whenever it is submitted. This is a requirement of the Financial Administration Act. CIC also has no authority to refuse to refund the RPRF upon request of a client who has paid up front or at any time before the RPRF is due for visa issuance/permanent residence status. This is a change to the past policy that RPRF payments already submitted for applications in process will not be refunded, unless the application is refused or withdrawn, or does not result in permanent residence status being granted.

Should a client complete all other documentary and regulatory requirements for acquiring permanent resident status but fail to pay the RPRF and complete the acquisition of permanent residence process, there is no legal basis for closing the file or regarding it as abandoned.

How to pay the fee - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=&lob=eepr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oh My Word!!!! shocked See PPRs flowing like water!!! Absolutely amazing.

Congrats Beckyhopeful, MummyJaygirls, lavivaavril, Blaizetony and all recipients. grin grin grin grin

Make una help me beg IQAS to send my ECA ooo. sad

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Drumroll pleeeeaaaassssseeeee!!!! grin grin

Will the new semi Canadian please stand up cool

All ye Nigerians gather round tongue tongue

PPR has landed wink wink

Thank you all for your support, as usual PPR will fall on all of us.

Timeline:

MAY 13 AOR
June 30 med passed
July 1 IP1
July 10 NA2
July 18 IP2
July 25 PPR

If I no respond sharp sharp no vex o, make I first forward my passport for stamping. No time!!!

We go pop champagne soon. Cheers!!!

Wooohoooooo! Now thats swell. Congrats babes. I tap into your annointing oooo. Favour n speeed.
@avrillava @blaizetony... Congratssssss toooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jalzy29: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
MummyJay GALS.....Please permit me to beef you now...
Congrats to all recipients of goodnews mail..
Just for clarification may March applicants yet to get PPR please standup...
I just need someone in the same both with me to agree with me in faith ...
So that London Visa Office can start issuing PPR the same way Ottawa is..
LVO office let ur gates be opened...for us Naija applicants..
let it rain PPR for us too in JESUS Mighty Name..
It is settled...
All i need is ur Amen if we are on the same boat....
Amazing family and people i rejoice with the celebrants once again...

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bambalee(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jalzy29:
It is settled...

Amen!!!!!!

April 26th AOR still dey oooo, I tap into the anointing of PPR rain.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Triv: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jalzy29:
It is settled...

AMEN!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
[/color][quote author=MummyJaygirls post=58801435]Drumroll pleeeeaaaassssseeeee!!!! grin grin

PPR has landed wink

Congratulations MummyJaygirls,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
After day dreaming of how to make my ppr announcement today,
After planing to write a detailed history of my sojourn on this thread today,
Today of all days, this rain gree fall reach my side..
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
CSE 10May to submit colored PCC
Meds passed 15june / IP1 15June
ADR(1)-28 june - intl pp update ....i submitted 3rd july
ADR(2)-18 July -IMM 5406- additional family info.....I submitted 19th july
IP2----21July
PPR----25 July.(3.45am.....i saw d email 6am)

so many things happened in between.
my application had 2 major K legs....
but mercy said no!!!
I thank God for bringing us thus far.....
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

MODIFIED....
I just properly read and re-read the ppr mail and just noticed the ppr mail is dated 24th july...
My darlyn husband predicted 20july and i predicted 12 august....
we are just so happy and relieved.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
ugoiyke79e:
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
IP2----21July

but mercy said no!!!
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

awww congratulations Ugokiye79

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olyveoyl(f): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jalzy29:
It is settled...
Amen o...London visa office wake-up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations
ugoiyke79e:
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
IP2----21July

but mercy said no!!!
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Congrats! I have the same dream, can't wait to type this type of post... Maybe I shd start wording it in faith now...

Congrats once again!

ugoiyke79e:
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
IP2----21July

but mercy said no!!!
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations!
ugoiyke79e:
words failed me.

I got PPR today.

ITA 22 Feb.
AOR 12 Apr
IP2----21July

but mercy said no!!!
congrats people!!!!

Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tundechange: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Congrats to all those who have gotten PPR and God speed for the rest of us who are awaiting. God will favour us all.

This may sound funny but would ask anyway.

My IELTS result of August 2016 is L 7.5, R 6.0, W 7.0, S 7.0. I want to contact British Council for a remark of my listening and reading, do you guys think its possible? Has anyone does this before.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Remxyj:

We have the same Aor... medical passed:21july. How will I know wheather I'm on Ip1 or not... Thanks

In IP1, your "Background Check"= "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message....."

In IP2, your "Background Check"= "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
lumzy1:

ITA April 13, 2017
AOR June 12, 2017
Medical July 08, 2017
IP1 July 08, 2017
NA2 July 12, 2017
IP2 July 21, 2017
PPR July 25, 2017

Congrats! This is a typical "speed of light"! cheesy

So happy for you. Please see the required address below.

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box 1639

42 Independence Avenue., Accra, Ghana

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sehawale: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gurus help please. I just got an additional document request for my spouse (I am the primary applicant). Please see the snapshot below:

What exactly are they asking for? Here is my confusion:

1. The header says "Proof of travel history" : I interprete this to mean the marked pages on intl passports but these were uploaded before submission. Though, her first (old and expired sef) passport that had one of her travel history to one country got lost a while ago and an LOE was attached to the application stating this and the police report and affidavit were scanned and uploaded.

2. There is a link to form IMM5562E as shown in the snapshot shared. When I opened it, it is supplementary travel history form and I filled all these for wife in the eAPR application before submitting. I dont have problem filling it again but I dont think this is a Proof as clearly written on the letters header

Please advice. Should I just fill the form and send or I should still add the scanned passport pages that are marked (including the affidavit that i earlier attached with the eAPR application before submitting in the first place?

AOR July13.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=MummyJaygirls post=58801435]Drumroll pleeeeaaaassssseeeee!!!! grin grin

PPR has landed wink wink

Thank you all for your support, as usual PPR will fall on all of us.

Timeline:

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hope15: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Showers of PPR!

Congratulations to the new PPR guys...we are happy for you o.

White Xmas loading!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wura27:
Woww June?!!! Congrats to you!! Please are you a single applicant and what visa office were u assigned to? Also what's your travel history and work experience like? Sorry about the multiple questions. I'm getting a bit worried about my application that's why.....

You will be surprised that all the above may not matter. I know of a guy whose status moved from medicals to PPR. His status never went into IP2!

No one fully understands the ways of CIC. According to the guy, he has travel history to 12 countries and two dependants i.e. family of 3.

The more you try to understand CIC, the more confused you may become. Better to chill; PPR will come when it's ready to come smiley

cc: damidamsel

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
sehawale:
Gurus help please. I just got an additional document request for my spouse (I am the primary applicant). Please see the snapshot below:

What exactly are they asking for? Here is my confusion:

1. The header says "Proof of travel history" : I interprete this to mean the marked pages on intl passports but these were uploaded before submission. Though, her first (old and expired sef) passport that had one of her travel history to one country got lost a while ago and an LOE was attached to the application stating this and the police report and affidavit were scanned and uploaded.

2. There is a link to form IMM5562E as shown in the snapshot shared. When I opened it, it is supplementary travel history form and I filled all these for wife in the eAPR application before submitting. I dont have problem filling it again but I dont think this is a Proof as clearly written on the letters header

Please advice. Should I just fill the form and send or I should still add the scanned passport pages that are marked (including the affidavit that i earlier attached with the eAPR application before submitting in the first place?

AOR July13.

Hi - if I were you, I would fill out the IMM5562E AND also add the PROOF (i.e. scanned passport pages that are marked + affidavit + LOE). Merge all as a single PDF and send it.

That's what I would do.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by wholesomegrace: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
hmnnnn no be small beef, congrats to all those that got their PPR

Wondering when mine will come. It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.