Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2620753 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Marvi4real:

Please what/when was ur last BG status change before the request

I have not noticed my BG change. May be i usually miss the changes cos I don't know how people get lucky to see that thing change.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

I got ur pm and replied
Thank you so much ma, I've gotten the mail as you said. You are a life saver. Now I can turn my attention into studying with total concentration.
Exam date has been confirmed grin grin September 30!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Remxyj:

@deeore I really don't know what stage I am. All I saw was a mail yesterday telling me to pay for my RPRF in 7days. But my BG is in N/A and have not really been lucky tracking if it has ever changed to to progress to determine wheather nah Ip1 I dey or 2.
The mail also states that the eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality, and or medicals) is currently in professs; you will be contacted if additional document is required for this purpose.
Hope you make something out of this....

If BG is showing NA, I guess that should be NA2. IP1 is usually same day with or few days after med passed, few people have also confirmed IP1 status before med passed.. And after IP1 is NA2, then IP2. NA2 -IP2 can take between 3 weeks to 6 weeks or more. Disclaimer: I got all this info on this thread, not like its my personal timeline. Seniors/others can advise further. Wish us all speedy processing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Remxyj:

@40manlappy The mail also states that eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medicals) is currently in process, you will be contacted if additional information is ilrequired for that purpose, please can you help me figure out what Ip I am with this information?

"IP1" and "IP2" were coined by EE applicants based on observation of how status changes. Generally, IP1 is when background check (BG) status says "Your application is in progress...." while IP2 reads "We are processing your background check...". IP2 is usually the last stage before PPR.

We have seen applicants who moved from NA to PPR, confirming IRCC's unpredictability.

However, since RPRF has been requested for, it is very likely that you are on NA2 (the "NA" status before IP2). I will advise you to relax and trust God for a speedy PPR smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is anybody watching CNN right now...TRUMP making major change to US Immigration system, he should have just said "We are about to copy Canada EE system"...shikena grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MissG(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hi Guys,

Urgent question, my profile says I have one day left to submit my application.

I am ready to submit my application now but just realised the exchange rate has gone up. I have 4.9m bank balance showing on my statement but the rate as at today is 5.1m. The last time I checked the rate it was 4.5m to 18,825 CAD . I really do not know what to do.

1. Can I print an online bank statement from a separate account to cover the rest as banks are closed now and send the letter from the bank at a later date?
2. My EE profile will expire if I decline ITA
3. Will SINP send my nomination again if I create a new EE profile as my Sinp certificate says my nomination expires on the 28th of Oct
4. When it says I have 1 day left to submit, does that mean it expires at 12 midnight Canadian time
Please I need your advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by duntano: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
PS we are PNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Toy002:

If BG is showing NA, I guess that should be NA2. IP1 is usually same day with or few days after med passed, few people have also confirmed IP1 status before med passed.. And after IP1 is NA2, then IP2. NA2 -IP2 can take between 3 weeks to 6 weeks or more. Disclaimer: I got all this info on this thread, not like its my personal timeline. Seniors/others can advise further. Wish us all speedy processing.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
40manlappy:

"IP1" and "IP2" were coined by EE applicants based on observation of how status changes. Generally, IP1 is when background check (BG) status says "Your application is in progress...." while IP2 reads "We are processing your background check...". IP2 is usually the last stage before PPR.

We have seen applicants who moved from NA to PPR, confirming IRCC's unpredictability.

However, since RPRF has been requested for, it is very likely that you are on NA2 (the "NA" status before IP2). I will advise you to relax and trust God for a speedy PPR smiley

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Omalitchar: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Remxyj:
Morning House
I asked this question a few pages back and I think senior 40manlappy grin replied me... I didn't pay for my RPRF when paying for my application last month, so I asked if I should make payment but was adviced to wait till they ask.
Now cic has mailed me to pay and I already paid but I don't know where to upload the receipt... please someone should put me thru.
Hello @Remyxyj,I also got same message but I didn't see any link to make the payment with my card.
Please assist how you went about yours.
cc @MummyJaygirls,@40manlappy and our noble seniors☺

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tspice2015(f): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
40manlappy:

What did you select from the drop down? Did you pick "2 or more certificates....."?

Thanks, I've corrected the error, I selected good standing issued instead of certificate issued.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lere2017: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
duntano:
Hello everyone pls I have a question and want to clarify. I am not the principal applicant but when I calculated my vacation time spent in yankee it's over 6 months . Should I do a pCc and also will it cause grounds for rejection for our application. We are may AOR

oh my,please get it done as urgent as possible.Raise a cse and send the receipt via courier as advised
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
philip3:

men I saw the same thing. this isn't funny,its virtually eaten into my POF.

That's why I have my money in dollars. It's to hedge my risk.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
MissG:
Hi Guys,

Urgent question, my profile says I have one day left to submit my application.

I am ready to submit my application now but just realised the exchange rate has gone up. I have 4.9m bank balance showing on my statement but the rate as at today is 5.1m. The last time I checked the rate it was 4.5m to 18,825 CAD . I really do not know what to do.

1. Can I print an online bank statement from a separate account to cover the rest as banks are closed now and send the letter from the bank at a later date?
2. My EE profile will expire if I decline ITA
3. Will SINP send my nomination again if I create a new EE profile as my Sinp certificate says my nomination expires on the 28th of Oct
4. When it says I have 1 day left to submit, does that mean it expires at 12 midnight Canadian time
Please I need your advice.

If i was in ur shoes, I will submit my application as it is, then go an get an updated statement and raise CSE quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

I got ur pm and replied
Please ma, the free 30hours of Road to Ielts, when does it expire? Can I leave it till next month? I've not opened it yet tho.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
duntano:
PS we are PNP

Doesn't make any difference, go and get it done ASAP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by EmmyToluwa: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
It does not expire until after your test date. You can use it any time before your test. Best of Luck on the Test.!!

ayxmania:

Please ma, the free 30hours of Road to Ielts, when does it expire? Can I leave it till next month? I've not opened it yet tho.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmmyToluwa:
It does not expire until after your test date. You can use it any time before your test. Best of Luck on the Test.!!

Okay bro, thanks. My test is coming up next month end and I'll like to do some easy practice this month and some aggressive practice next month. I plan to read the Road to ielts last.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by EJIZY: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
DRAW....441

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yes o...saw it as well. Well when we are in canada, we would help them explore their possibilities!!! cool I think they were doing shakara before. grin

Onlineise:
Is anybody watching CNN right now...TRUMP making major change to US Immigration system, he should have just said "We are about to copy Canada EE system"...shikena grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Draw done finally CRS increased only by one point from last draw
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by UdomoLeinad: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Greetings all! a few questions please...

While filling the EE form, under work history, is there need to enter in jobs i wont be able to provide reference letters for? kindly advice!

Also, concerning the provinces one intends to reside in, does what one fill in affect anything as my fiance is living in ontario and i intend to live there too but i wouldn't want to restrict myself on the application so i checked about 4 boxes. And certainly dont want to use the pnp route, too expensive for me.

Finally, if Ive got about 7 months validity left on my passport at the time its ready to be stamped (Speaking by faith grin), will they require me to get a new one at that time, immigration wont renew a passport with 7 months validity on it, i reckon.

looking forward to helpful answers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Anyone she's comfortable with is fine by me
MummyJay sent you a PM pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ljay17: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

Draw 441.

Congrats to all the ITA recipients.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
68th DRAW done!

Number of invitations issued: 3,264
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 441 points

Finally, I will be receiving an ITA.

Seniors, I'll be glad for your answering my questions as I go along. Thanks in advance wink

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thank you all grin

Thanks @mummyjaygirls @40manlappy @chuckdee13 @itababe @perks grin cheesy

Thanks @lere2017 AOR May 26, meds passed and IP1 July 1, NA2 July 5, IP2 Aug 2

Dont worry @Lordsebastian and to all others waiting for one positive update or the other. I prophesy before the end of this week! Amen!!!!

Congrats to all ITA recipients....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tspice2015:

Thanks, I've corrected the error, I selected good standing issued instead of certificate issued.

Ok, cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
studyexec:
68th DRAW done!

Number of invitations issued: 3,264
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 441 points

Finally, I will be receiving an ITA.

Seniors, I'll be glad for your answering my questions as I go along. Thanks in advance wink

Congrats to you and all other would-be recipients of ITA in today's draw...

Welcome @Wura27

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
ayxmania:

Thank you so much ma, I've gotten the mail as you said. You are a life saver. Now I can turn my attention into studying with total concentration.
Exam date has been confirmed grin grin September 30!

My pleasure, happy jacking and good luck in your exam smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Aig84:

MummyJay sent you a PM pls
I've replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DatechMan(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
ayxmania:
Hello house, please I paid for ielts on Sunday and till now, my portal hasn't been updated. I've sent them a mail already. What should I do?

Send a mail containing your ref, name and payment evidence to the address below.

exams.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kyaggy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
esosa4real:

Eyah, na so we see am.....me self, am in the south and travelled there. Just know the steps, know the addresses, have someone/a place to stay (or hotel), get a good taxi man (preferably indian/pakistani) and do your waka, you can finish all same day!

I will send you a whatsapp group for Saudi based applicants, they will help you well there!!

@Esosa4real, I'm still waiting for the WhatsApp group link. Hope to hear from you soon.

Esosa4real I have been waiting for almost eternity. Please am still waiting..

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.