Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (260220 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by deewon56: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
School: The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
Course Accountancy
Grade: Upper Credit

Aspiring: Don't know yet. Really confused. Can't afford to make mistakes. Who is sure of any school to choose? I'm an indigene of oyo.....
greatest polyte i greet u o
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Obakenny01(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
genius123:
It seems pple are afraid of D.E for medicine........ If any let's meet

Hello
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
direct entry form is out
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Obakenny01(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
suleyoung:

Well said courses like medicine,law ,e.t.c can't be gotten through D.E
Except through IJMB or diploma courses

Even if u have a bachelor's degree?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by AyarmBoye(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bjkhaleed:
yes please. can you pls shed more light to it
oh okies.....Rugularization is a mandatory program initiated by JAMB,,,,Every candidate who doesn't have a jamb registration number or who forgot his/hers will have to obtain d regularization form so that jamb can give him/her a new registration number...dis will allow him/her to register via jamb direct entry without of which u can't register.....hope that helps
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by AyarmBoye(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
deewon56:
Tah where yabatech dey?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by mangala14(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pprovost:

Well, I have friends that got admission through DE into different Unis including UI.

You are OK except that D7 in chemistry. UI don't joke with O'Level o. I will advise you don't go for UI if you don't have at least C6 in all your five major subjects in waec.

Start thinking of the alternative sir, the form will be out by next month.
Please do u know if I have a chance of entering UI with a first class in Microbiology to study Medicine

Goodmorning!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by mangala14(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Obakenny01:

Hello
Hey, I got first class in Microbiology. Any chance of getting admitted into UI for medicine?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by smoochybee1: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good to be bck to nairaland Salute to all the aspirant in the house School: kwara State Polytechnic Course : Business Studies Grade : Lower credit Course Applied : Economic School Applied : Usman Danfodio Sokoto Already confirm from the school and I was I can fill in for course...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
deewon56:
boss, I see you cheesy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
AyarmBoye:
Tah where yabatech dey?
yabatech na second...... cheesy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by bawz012(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Direct entry portal is officially open and running...
pls let's knw when and how u registered when you do that.
Ur state of residence
where u got d card
and registration
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by smoochybee1: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Liadi2:
Pls who have information concerning unimad, ATBU, usman danfodio, Futyola pls I need information about this schools kindly help me out I want to use my hnd to apply
I ave info about usman danfodio
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by mhaztakingshi(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Direct entry 2016 now on sale
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by mhaztakingshi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
If I may ask..I gained admission into the polythecnic,ibadan in 2012 full time,do I need to do regularization even writing jamb dat year?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 22, 2016
mangala14:

Hey, I got first class in Microbiology. Any chance of getting admitted into UI for medicine?

Bro you are good to go. Just that you will also compete with those IJMB candidates. But if you got your first class from a federal uni, you have better chance in OAU. All the best bro.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Liadi2(m): 4:37am On Mar 22, 2016
smoochybee1:
Good to be bck to nairaland
Salute to all the aspirant in the house
School: kwara State Polytechnic
Course : Business Studies
Grade : Lower credit
Course Applied : Economic
School Applied : Usman Danfodio Sokoto
Already confirm from the school and I was I can fill in for course...
how far, I also graduated from kwara State polytechnic,pls have u gone for the regularisation issue because we need to act fast so that we can meet up with it. Pls does usman danfodio university conduct post exam for direct entry kindly add me on whatsapp 08102229757
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Pls help, have lower credit in mass comm, from fed poly mubi, want to apply ICT in MAUTECH Yola formaly knw as FUTY Yola and Mass Comm in TASU, do i have chance to get Addmited in any of the school?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by smoochybee1: 6:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Liadi2:
how far, I also graduated from kwara State polytechnic,pls have u gone for the regularisation issue because we need to act fast so that we can meet up with it. Pls does usman danfodio university conduct post exam for direct entry kindly add me on whatsapp 08102229757
Have add u on whatsapp,yes dey conduct pume for direct entry student
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by smoochybee1: 6:16am On Mar 22, 2016
Manueleee:
Pls help, have lower credit in mass comm, from fed poly mubi, want to apply ICT in MAUTECH Yola formaly knw as FUTY Yola and Mass Comm in TASU, do i have chance to get Addmited in any of the school?
My dear why not google and check the school requirement for last year applicant,and is possible yu get the school contact on online...or better still wait for nairaland expert guess everyone is still on bed
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by aleem50(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2016
AyarmBoye:
I will advise you to wait till next year to avoid waste of resources...cause u will have to fill d form with ur cgpa and u don't know what that will b in d future,,however if guess and it contradicts with ur actual cgpa,,,u might b denied admission.....plus no matter what ur transcript can't b ready b4 August
you don't fill form with CGPA .Not that I am trying to encourage the bae to obtain the form ,I am just trying to make some clarification .

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by aleem50(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Obakenny01:

Even if u have a bachelor's degree?
law is exceptional
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by aleem50(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2016
mhaztakingshi:
If I may ask..I gained admission into the polythecnic,ibadan in 2012 full time,do I need to do regularization even writing jamb dat year?
if you checked your admission status on jb site with ur registration number and it doesn't reflect on jamb site ,you definitely need regularization because jamb doesn't have your details on her database .I am also an alumnus of poly Ibadan and already admitted to OAU through DE ,poly ibadan is careless when it comes to this kind of stuffs,almost all of us that processed DE last year did regularization,I don't think you can escape it .
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Ramwab94(m): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2016
aleem50:
you don't fill form with CGPA .Not that I am trying to encourage the bae to obtain the form ,I am just trying to make some clarification .
ok accepted. So then what do we fill the form with? Is it that we're to input our Cumulative Grade Point Average or just our Grade ie, Distinction, Upper and Lower?
Your further clarifications would be seriously appreciated.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2016
smoochybee1:

My dear why not google and check the school requirement for last year applicant,and is possible yu get the school contact on online...or better still wait for nairaland expert guess everyone is still on bed
Lols, MAUTECH accept lower credit, for TASU is wot i dont have idea.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by mhaztakingshi(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Aleem50..thank u for such wonderful explanation but the problem having is I used the jamb reg no it displayed my adm cos I initially gained into AAUA then but I didn't go.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Liadi2(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Manueleee:
Lols, MAUTECH accept lower credit, for TASU is wot i dont have idea.
pls do de conduct post exam
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by temitopsy03(f): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Please i need the list of school that dont conduct putme for DE students.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by temitopsy03(f): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Please i need the list of schools that do not conduct putme for DE students.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by AyarmBoye(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2016
aleem50:
You are right bro,,,,however what if she fills distinction and ends up with upper,,,,or fills upper and ends up with lower..it will contradict now
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Obakenny01(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2016
upsyLi:

To the best of my knowledge, I think/know that the regularisation of a thing is supposed to be done through your school. plus after receiving the jamb number, your biometrics will be needed to complete the regularisation.
In my school and some schools I know of, some amount were paid ranging from #5-6.5k to the school management.
**I got admitted into ND with jamb in 2010 but fast forward to 2015(HND 2) when I wanted to register for DE, I was required to use my jamb number I got admitted into ND with but after checking, it says the jamb number hasn't been offered admission yet. I had to report to the registrar's office in my school, it was then I learnt about regularisation. so I just paid, after a week, got the number and proceeded to do the online reg**

I hope this↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ helps.

I didn't study d course JAMB offered me, I changed my course. Do I need regularisation? The JAMB site stiil indicates admission has been offered me to my previous course of study. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (118) (Reply)

List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.