Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (260587 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rajman45(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2016
diegorod:

Yes boss...i bought d form today in skye bank ekewan......

Auchi polytechnic
I learnt that auchi poly has stop regulazation since last month. have you gotten yet......what's d update
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by temmiesexy(f): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2016
happy bday to me...long life n prosperity.. bigger me in Jesus name ,success

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Knownpal(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2016
temmiesexy:

You no distribute cake? why na.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by AyarmBoye(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2016
temmiesexy:
HBD temmiesexy...I offer myself as BD gift

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by diegorod(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Rajman45:

I learnt that auchi poly has stop regulazation since last month. have you gotten yet......what's d update

I was told @ jamb office to go bck.......dat dey hv sent a letter to dem on d 3rd of dis mnth to strt regularizing student....hw ever its going to end dis mnth......will b going dis wk sha.....heard frm a guy dat its 5500 naira
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by smoochybee1: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2016
temmiesexy:
Happy dear llnp
I pray that your birthday bring out solution to regularization

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Gkennyz94: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2016
temmiesexy....HBD..wishing you long life and meaningful 1..,,

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by diegorod(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
smoochybee1:

Happy dear llnp
I pray that your birthday bring out solution to regularization

I concore to dis......Amen

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Adeshizzy: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
dassyslimmy:
To all kwarapoly student, I was in Ilorin throughout lastweek. I went to collect my statement of result which I collected successfully.

so I decided to face d regularization issue after all I'm through with my first assignment(statement of result). I saw a female fwend of mine who paid through d school portal #5800, so i decided to go to d cyber cafe along d hostel (Alfa's place). after payment , d gal nd I decided to go audit it , so we Went to d admission office room 8 (DSS). The woman we met dere said d school authority \jamb has nt given dem d go ahead on regularization. she asked us who told us to go Nd pay cos she said d money has been paid wrongly. she said those dat paid last year were directed to pay into a particular account Nd not tru school portal, so we sud wait until d school or jamb gives dem d go ahead. After d woman has said all dis we decided to go to jamb office @sango-oyun area Ilorin, wen we got dere we told dem we want to regularize, d jamb officer said "jamb is no longer regularising but we can use other diploma of which he does not know d consequences". At dat point I became so confused....neither av I bought d DE scratch card nor regularised.

all kwarapoly students... dis is d end of my story,I'm just hoping rite nw fa.

but my advise goes thus, once its may 15 Nd neither jamb nor kwarapoly has done anything about regularization, I will register with which ever way that is available.(fullstop)
Ehyaah,I feel for you And that lady. But you Guys should have make enquires before paying into the school account.
Last year that I did mine.we were asked to pay into a certain account. at GTBank inside the school premises .After that we made photocopies of the teller.we submitted the original teller. then we wrote letter to the admission office.
it took us 1months before we could get our pin..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by temmiesexy(f): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=Knownpal post=44869272]

You no distribute cake? why na.[/quote them chop cake for my office, aw i want take gv u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by temmiesexy(f): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=AyarmBoye post=44869446]HBD temmiesexy...I offer myself as BD gift[/quote will receive u happily..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by smoochybee1: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adeshizzy:

Ehyaah,I feel for you And that lady. But you Guys should have make enquires before paying into the school account.
Last year that I did mine.we were asked to pay into a certain account. at GTBank inside the school premises .After that we made photocopies of the teller.we submitted the original teller. then we wrote letter to the admission office.
Hmmm...1 month...I tire ooo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
YawnsSssssssSsssssssS
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by SlimHan(f): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
My people good evening. Pls when is the D.E card sales going to end?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Jesutofney(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
SlimHan:
well...probably late june or early july sha
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
To all oscotech students, regulirization payment will be closed on dis Friday and the payment is #6000
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Julidab: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
kaysy:
Register for JAMB Direct Entry with or without JAMB Registration Number.

NOTE: For those that did ND Part Time and u want to Regularize before going for Direct Entry, you're sitting on a very long thing cos the first question u should ask yourself is What are you regularizing? Is it JAMB that offered you the ND PT Admission?

You people should ask your selves certain questions before joining the queue.
Please help me out. I really want to understand the meaning of this regularization. Which people are to be regularized? I have printed my jamb admission letter but yet my jamb status is stll writing no admission given yet. Does that affect me? Do i need it to start showing admission have been offered to me after i have already printed my jamb letter.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Julidab: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adeshizzy:

please help. Which people are to be regularized? I have printed my jamb admission letter but yet the status is stil writing no admission given yet and my sch is reguestion for 20k to do regularization for me. They said they r going to abuja on monday. I dnt hv such amount to pay. Do i still need regularization when i have printed my jamb admission letter but yet stil writin no admsion given yet in d checking status
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Julidab: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
my school is paying 20k for regularization
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Julidab:
my school is paying 20k for regularization
yaaay! See business, which school?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Julidab:

please help. Which people are to be regularized? I have printed my jamb admission letter but yet the status is stil writing no admission given yet and my sch is reguestion for 20k to do regularization for me. They said they r going to abuja on monday. I dnt hv such amount to pay. Do i still need regularization when i have printed my jamb admission letter but yet stil writin no admsion given yet in d checking status
you want it for D.E purposes or for NYSC...'Cause I saw you on one NYSC thread
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by dassyslimmy(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2016
to all kwarapoly student, information getting to me states that d school has urged students to pay into a particular acct for regularization.. I'm not sure abt it, it might b a rumour though. but I think its true.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Adeshizzy: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Julidab:

I think you should proceed in your registrations.since you said you were able to print your jamb admission letter.
But 20k is too much for regularisation fee nah.Do they want to bankrupt people in this harsh economy..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by professorgome: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2016
SlimHan:
D.E will end by 1st July, 2016.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by heroshark(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by AyarmBoye(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2016
charliboy654:
School: fed polytechnic auchi
Course: elect/elect engineering
Aspiring: oau
I will like to know my chances of getting admission , graduated with upper credit
drop ur number to be added in OAU DE group...past questions and answer section is going on
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by sky404: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2016
I have ND Electrical Engineering part-time(Yabatech); HND Electrical Engineering full-time(Federal Polytechnic, Bida).
I'm I eligible to get DE form for direct entry admission through jamb into a university
This regularisation thing is really making me sick....
Na wa ooooooo...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rajman45(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2016
pls folks, is it necessary for a HND holder to do jamb regulazation for DE....cus you dont use jamb to enter HND programs

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rajman45(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2016
diegorod:

I was told @ jamb office to go bck.......dat dey hv sent a letter to dem on d 3rd of dis mnth to strt regularizing student....hw ever its going to end dis mnth......will b going dis wk sha.....heard frm a guy dat its 5500 naira
thanks bro, pls keep brothers updated when u get to school.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by sky404: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rajman45:
pls folks, is it necessary for a HND holder to do jamb regulazation for DE....cus you dont use jamb to enter HND programs

My brother,
No University will consider ONLY your HND in order to give you direct entry admission.
It's always a combination of your O'level; your ND; your HND...
Hence, the need to regularise your ND admission; not your HND admission.
I'm in this now.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Adeshizzy: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is for all kwara poly students the regularisation is on. check the image below

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (118) (Reply)

List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.