Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,221 members, 7,849,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: (5387 Views)

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / See How Nigerians Are Mocking Blackface On Twitter 4 Saying 2face Stole His Song / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by righocream(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2009
@Meldrick

Honestly I thought you were wise, you are the most stupid and annoying person I have ever written about. I was gonna really look into your profile before but really there is no need for I see that you are not worth the effort. to start. Nigeria is thinking of rebranding and that is a false move, rebranding or rebuilding cannot make you, you have to be done away with because your sense if judgment is already in the disposables.

secondly, you call people you do not even know as thieves supporting theives. lol. what do you know about stealing? when you see something wrong you have to say it. there are loads of stealing in the industry today especially music, that is no doubt they all steal songs. I am only saying what I have experienced and if you loked within your heart as without sentiments for the fact that you love music or a fan of some one you would be able to judge abruptly. Komo did the idea and freely was taken by tuface because he had the finance and voice. well I thank God for the courts, they will have to iron it out and then send us the news. no be say I no know Tuface, I know am well far even before you started seeing the trio on air, I dont want to talk much

be matured pls
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by slimghost(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
so? should we go and arresst him? nonsense!! angry angry angry
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by Meldrick(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2009
righocream:

@Meldrick

Honestly I thought you were wise, you are the most stupid and annoying person I have ever written about. I was gonna really look into your profile before but really there is no need for I see that you are not worth the effort. to start. Nigeria is thinking of rebranding and that is a false move, rebranding or rebuilding cannot make you, you have to be done away with because your sense if judgment is already in the disposables.

secondly, you call people you do not even know as thieves supporting theives. lol. what do you know about stealing? when you see something wrong you have to say it. there are loads of stealing in the industry today especially music, that is no doubt they all steal songs. I am only saying what I have experienced and if you loked within your heart as without sentiments for the fact that you love music or a fan of some one you would be able to judge abruptly. Komo did the idea and freely was taken by tuface because he had the finance and voice. well I thank God for the courts, they will have to iron it out and then send us the news. no be say I no know Tuface, I know am well far even before you started seeing the trio on air, I dont want to talk much

be matured pls

NOW I CAN ATTEST TO WHAT A COLLEAGUE SAID. I UNDERSTAND WHERE THE BEEF FOR TUFACE STARTED FROM. YOU ARE INDEED RIGHT, YOU KNOW TUFACE SINCE HE WAS A CHILD. YOU ARE AMONG THOSE JOBLESS FESTAC BOYS WHO KNEW TUFACE WHEN HE WAS JUST COMING UP. HE OVERTOOK YOU AND YOU EXPECT HIM TO BE GIVING YOU SOMETHING. AGBERO. YOU PULL YOUR JEANS TO YOUR BUTTOCKS CLAIMING OMO- ONI ILE IN FESTAC.
YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THOSE HOODLUMS THAT DISTURB CONDUCTORS AT THE BUS STOP. IDIOT. GO AND WORK AND LEAVE TUFACE ALONE.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by janedoe(f): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
I wonder howmany celebs would survive if everyone were to sue everyone that did a knock off of their song,if this is true then at least 2face is only guilty of stealing the song and doing more justice to the song than the other dude(just kidding) but come to think of it, if some people (e.g 2face) tried to immitate me,I would be rather flattered(not supporting illegal knock-offs o) cos some others(aint calling no names) just steal other peoples songs/material and disgbamgbam them, I'm sure there are other culprits that have gone unnoticed cos they did such a bad job on their knock offs that the original owners of the material did not notice it was theirs. grin
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by righocream(m): 5:14am On May 01, 2009
[list]
[li]
I wonder howmany celebs would survive if everyone were to sue everone that did a knock off of their song,if this is true then at least 2face is only guilty of stealing the song and doing more justice to the song than the other dude(just kidding) but come to think of it, if some people (e.g 2face) tried to immitate me,I would be rather flattered(not supporting illegal knock-offs o) cos some others(aint calling no names) just steal other peoples songs/material and disgbamgbam them, I'm sure there are other culprits that have gone unnoticed cos they did such a bad job on their knock offs that the original owners of the material did not notice it was theirs.[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

@ janedoe

Imagine someone immitating your song or ideas and taking all the glory and the profits, I guess you would be happy even though when you are not yet made and he uses your ideas to even get more popular, making you seem like you are just a waka pass musician in your field, meaning you dont have what it takes to even be in the field, come to think of the fact that you even see your tuff move waves on air internationally by someone who you planned a debut with. come on,

@ the foolish myopic handicap called Mel"DICK"

NOW I CAN ATTEST TO WHAT A COLLEAGUE SAID. I UNDERSTAND WHERE THE BEEF FOR TUFACE STARTED FROM. YOU ARE INDEED RIGHT, YOU KNOW TUFACE SINCE HE WAS A CHILD. YOU ARE AMONG THOSE JOBLESS FESTAC BOYS WHO KNEW TUFACE WHEN HE WAS JUST COMING UP. HE OVERTOOK YOU AND YOU EXPECT HIM TO BE GIVING YOU SOMETHING. AGBERO. YOU PULL YOUR JEANS TO YOUR BUTTOCKS CLAIMING OMO- ONI ILE IN FESTAC.
YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THOSE HOODLUMS THAT DISTURB CONDUCTORS AT THE BUS STOP. IDIOT. GO AND WORK AND LEAVE TUFACE ALONE.

Empty barrles make the loudest noise of discomfort, you are so weak, you talk of me being a festac boi right? Agbero for that matter, lol. you are highly poversied and that does not limit your financial income because you dont seem like one who has an income, I think your state of mind is being limited by hosterity in which poverty and hardhip has linked you with. get a life and leave this room, you dont belong in here, trying to feel among. lol feelamonger, hehehehehe
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by baslone: 4:37pm On May 03, 2009
righocream:

[list]
[li]
[b]I wonder howmany celebs would survive if everyone were to sue everone that did a knock off of their song,if this is true then at least 2face is only guilty of stealing the song and doing more justice to the song than the other dude(just kidding) but come to think of it, if some people (e.g 2face) tried to immitate me,I would be rather flattered(not supporting illegal knock-offs o)

Well, Komo's JUNGLE DON MATURE is not his first attempt. He has been around
for a very long time. "2" tapping his idea is completely a big lie. Infact
y'all just gettin everything wrong. It's better you hear from the horse's
mouth before making comments. He's a very humble person so he'll definitely
talk with you.

By the way, you can catch him up-Baccus Nite Club(Awolowo way
Ikoyi)-Friday May1st, The Cubes(Silverbird galleria,
Ahmedu Bello way,V.I)-Friday 8th, Black Pearl(Akin Adesola,V.I)-16th.Planet 1
(Mobolaji bank Anthony way,Ikeja)-Friday 23th.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by Meldrick(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2009
righocream:

Empty barrles make the loudest noise of discomfort, you are so weak, you talk of me being a festac boi right? Agbero for that matter, lol. you are highly poversied and that does not limit your financial income because you dont seem like one who has an income, I think your state of mind is being limited by hosterity in which poverty and hardhip has linked you with. get a life and leave this room, you dont belong in here, trying to feel among. lol feelamonger, hehehehehe

IDIOT!!!!
AFTER ROAMING ROUND THE STREETS OF FESTAC, YOU GO BEGGING FOR MONEY FROM PALS WAITING FOR TUFACE TO COME AND SETTLE YOU. THE MOMENT SOMEONE GIVES YOU ANY MONEY , YOU GO SMOKING YOUR DIRTY BRAINS OUT AND YOU USE THE REMAINING TO BROWSE, JUST TO CRITICISIZE TUFACE. HE WON'T GIVE YOU A DIME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T ADD A VALUE TO HIS POCKET.
YOU FOOL, LEAVE HOOLIGANISM AND GET A LIFE FOR YOUR SELF. IDIOT WHO IS A PRACTICAL EXAMPLE OF A CHURCH RAT.
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by goodbuay(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2009
I quite knew when komo was composing the song jungle don mature, too bad for 2 baba.Komo is a very good artist just dt his bell of fame has not rang.Hes ma guy,went to same school wif him in sok town, Beret cool
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by oluwafemi113(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2009
2 baba
OLE grin
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by ohla(f): 4:04pm On May 11, 2009
Free the boy now, tuface dis, tuface dat, i bow for una,artist basically, sample peoples songs, even the now so popular Ti/Rihana's live ; ur llife was originally done by a romania artist, so wats all d noise about, even Wacko Jacko the greatest was accused of stealing the song blood on the dance floor by a bulgarian artist,most times the least popular star of the accuser and accusee lol, uses it as an avenue to get cheap popularity.So for every1 condermin tubaba, just take a deep breath and free the guy, haba. grin
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by tayoast(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2009
If 2 Face did "steal" Jungle Don Mature from Komo, how come the latter signed off for 2 Face on the Outro?

Someone pls listen to the outro on Unstoppable!!!
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by pureminded: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
I don know the truth , All na stunt jor, Dem be padies grin
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by baslone: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
This rite here. . . . is not a stunt. I know it!!
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by lexzybaba(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2009
this we all know already,they'll always have something 2 say
AND AM SURE HE HAS MADE IT IN LIFE
what about u talking against him
go to hell motherfukers
Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by baslone: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam / Oh Boy Eh,chioma Chukwuka Looks So Sweet On This.gonna Buy This For Idwuogbo / Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.