Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. (2685 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / The 5%. Reap Where You Sowed. My Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
What is this new craze about Nigerians especially the celebrities and the rich running to America to give birth in the USA then returns soon after?? Is it that we don't have good hospitals or that they want to secure American citizenship for their kids? Ok,if it about hospitals what about South Africa,Ghana,India,UK and the rest with sound medical facilities. What is this hunger and desperation to go have a child in America where you don't live or pay taxes? I think America should pass the law that will refuse children born to non legal parents citizenship.That way I will know what they stand to gain. Truth is that Nigerians are lazy,greedy and unpatriotic bunch of monkeys running around trying to reap where they didn't sow. I see them everyday with their stick legs and head full of weave ons laughing like they just done smoking cheap crack. Please ,stop defrauding the American system because people work very hard and pay taxes to keep the country in order. I know soon as these children born in America turns eighteen their ffoolish parents will send then to USA where they will be given grants to go to school because their parents don't have a business nor live in America,so,they will qualify. And the tax payers money who can't even get so grants will be used to sponsor these ffucking immigrant kids. Nigeria disgust me...ffucking Zoogeria!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
OP you sound hungry sabi na frustration

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oga you de vex o. Shey USA de complain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
OP you sound hungry sabi na frustration

Hunger for what...I don pass that leave. Truth is Nigerians are cheats.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by kkkp: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op it is call class grin
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by englishmart(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
I pray someday, Americans will run down to Nigeria to secure Nigerian citizenship for their children

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
englishmart:
I pray someday, Americans will run down to Nigeria to secure Nigerian citizenship for their children

Lmao. Typical Nigerian; Instead of you to device a way to fix your rotten homeland you are busy praying somebody gets poorer than you...lol. Nobi una vote an octogenarian who last went to school in 1920s as President....lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga you de vex o. Shey USA de complain?

Yea,they know what you people are doing and if you watched the last Republican debate it was a serious topic. Soon,we will stop seeing Mercy Johnson with her fat belly and fat face running to America to give birth.
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by socialmediaman: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
OP you de vex o, this same thing you're complaining about your country, it's actually the Asians that do it the most; Chinese, Indians, Philipinos etc. it's nothing you should worry about, it's about choice and future plans, every privileged person wanna be part of the states and that's not something they should apologize to anyone about
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by socialmediaman: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Yea,they know what you people are doing and if you watched the last Republican debate it was a serious topic. Soon,we will stop seeing Mercy Johnson with her fat belly and fat face running to America to give birth.

Did she give birth free? She paid for it, didn't she? The immigration law is not even targeted mostly at Africans because most of them came in legally or through refugee status, it's mostly targeted at Mexicans and those who migrate illegally through the borders

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Who wants a Nigerian citizenship anyway.
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Good . The same Americans should stop exploiting our natural resources . All american ventures in Nigeria should go as well. Mr Op, do you mean that America doesn't reap from Nigeria ?
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by modath(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Oh you think only the rich & celebrities have blue pali babies? grin,

Go to "Give Birth In The USA" thread & wail... cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
socialmediaman:

Did she give birth free? She paid for it, didn't she? The immigration law is not even targeted mostly at Africans because most of them came in legally or through refugee status, it's mostly targeted at Mexicans and those who migrate illegally through the borders
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
socialmediaman:

She didn't but 17yrs later the child enters USA with the most valuable document in the world and because her parents neither live nor have business in the USA the child will qualify for grants for at least 2yrs Junior college. That's exploitation! What about people who live there and pay taxes?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Good .
The same Americans should stop exploiting our natural resources .
All american ventures in Nigeria should go as well.
Mr Op, do you mean that America doesn't reap from Nigeria ?

How are they exploiting you? Look,America is currently drilling and soon you will beg them to buy.
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

How are they exploiting you? Look,America is currently drilling and soon you will beg them to buy.
Till then.
What of the illegal mining of natural resources nationwide? solid minerals?
Even america cannot boldly put up these things you wrote here.
You really do not have complete info on these things, by the way, was mercy Johnson delivered free of charge ?
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

She didn't but 17yrs later the child enters USA with the most valuable document in the world and because her parents neither live nor have business in the USA the child will qualify for grants for at least 2yrs Junior college. That's exploitation! What about people who live there and pay taxes?
Then, let those people who live there and pay taxes ask for grants or better still relocate back to Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by Beremx(f): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aroli nwanna kedu?

I guess you are based in the US. The same reason why you are living in America is the same reason Nigerian women are eager to give birth in America. grin grin

Nna eh,if I have the opportunity to give birth in America,I will do the same.

No dulling nwanne. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by Zuris: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
What's all the anger about?
Bros, chillax o. Life is not as difficult as you are seeing it.
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by Duru1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
What is this new craze about Nigerians especially the celebrities and the rich running to America to give birth in the USA then returns soon after?? Is it that we don't have good hospitals or that they want to secure American citizenship for their kids? Ok,if it about hospitals what about South Africa,Ghana,India,UK and the rest with sound medical facilities. What is this hunger and desperation to go have a child in America where you don't live or pay taxes? I think America should pass the law that will refuse children born to non legal parents citizenship.That way I will know what they stand to gain. Truth is that Nigerians are lazy,greedy and unpatriotic bunch of monkeys running around trying to reap where they didn't sow. I see them everyday with their stick legs and head full of weave ons laughing like they just done smoking cheap crack. Please ,stop defrauding the American system because people work very hard and pay taxes to keep the country in order. I know soon as these children born in America turns eighteen their ffoolish parents will send then to USA where they will be given grants to go to school because their parents don't have a business nor live in America,so,they will qualify. And the tax payers money who can't even get so grants will be used to sponsor these ffucking immigrant kids. Nigeria disgust me...ffucking Zoogeria!

Only conscious people in the zoo called Nigeria knew that the country is useless. The people milking the country knew that the geographical expression has no future hence the need to travel to USA when giving birth is the subject matter. Who would want to seek medical attention in zoo where no standard existed? Nigeria needs to be disintegrated for next generations to have a benchmark.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by socialmediaman: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

2 Years grant to study in the USA right? Or you meant 2 years grant to live luxury life? The system will educate the child to be useful to the American society. Many of the ones who live there don't wanna go to school, they just wanna do drugs and women, the system is built on capitalism, it helps those who help themselves. By the way have you wondered why immigration is very fast for young college-age people under 21? Those are the people America wants apart from the professionals coming with their skill to add to the society. At that age, the young adult begins to shape their lives to be useful to the american society.

The Government has all the stats, they know the numbers and they have the development statistics, what you call exploitation against the US system might actually be the other way round, they're smart people. If you can qualify to get a VISA, integrate yourself legally into the system, then you're a smart person and America needs you.
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Beremx:
Aroli nwanna kedu?

I guess you are based in the US. The same reason why you are living in America is the same reason Nigerian women are eager to give birth in America. grin grin

Nna eh,if I have the opportunity to give birth in America,I will do the same.

No dulling nwanne. grin grin

And it goes to highlight the exploitive trait in an average Nigerian. The Zoo is already in ruins yet you lots went ahead and voted baba one chance, who doesn't understand fuel subsidy...lol. Also,I see you have momentarily disappeared since the ills of okoroawusa government became the topic of public humiliation. I don't see you any longer hyping the failure. What happened,Nwada?
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by cjrane: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nigerians are zoo inhabitants, so their raw character typically irritate civilised people.
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by Beremx(f): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

And it goes to highlight the exploitive trait in an average Nigerian. The Zoo is already in ruins yet you lots went ahead and voted baba one chance, who doesn't understand fuel subsidy...lol. Also,I see you have momentarily disappeared since the ills of okoroawusa government became the topic of public humiliation. I don't see you any longer hyping the failure. What happened,Nwada?
nwanna,I decided to limit posting on NL for personal reasons. Probably you haven't noticed I have I reduced my support for Rochas because he has refused to pay workers. I am highly disappointed nwanna.

But,my support for PMB still stands firm. Enweghi ihe n'eme nu. cool
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
socialmediaman:

2 Years grant to study in the USA right? Or you meant 2 years grant to live luxury life? The system will educate the child to be useful to the American society. Many of the ones who live there don't wanna go to school, they just wanna do drugs and women, the system is built on capitalism, it helps those who help themselves. By the way have you wondered why immigration is very fast for young college-age people under 21? Those are the people America wants apart from the professionals coming with their skill to add to the society. At that age, the young adult begins to shape their lives to be useful to the american society.

The Government has all the stats, they know the numbers and they have the development statistics, what you call exploitation against the US system might actually be the other way round, they're smart people. If you can qualify to get a VISA, integrate yourself legally into the system, then you're a smart person and America needs you.

I don't know what you mean by "many of those who live there don't want to go to school". That is a lie that's been spread by Nigerians. You Nigerians that claim to be educated what have you achieved with it? And NO,there is no other way around. These people know y'all are robbing the system because of their generosity...Its everywhere on national tv and even Donald Trump vowed to stop it ,if elected and I can't wait for that to happen. And yes,two ffucking yrs to study for free while the hard working and tax paying American get denied because of their income! A Nigerian born in USA by non legal parents stands a better chance to benefit from the system because they most likely will not be working and the parents has no recorded income and that qualifies the child for financial aid. Tell me what that is if not stealing,cheating and exploitation.
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Beremx:
nwanna,I decided to limit posting on NL for personal reasons. Probably you haven't noticed I have I reduced my support for Rochas because he has refused to pay workers. I am highly disappointed nwanna.

But,my support for PMB still stands firm. Enweghi ihe n'eme nu. cool

If you can recall the things I have said about Okoroawusa then you would remember I never said he was a bad person. Honestly,I think Okorocha has a good heart and want to help his people but he is a very bad administrator. He gets easily emotional and excited and that has caused he a lot of bad decisions. That free education was ill planned and timed. When you see a crowd of hungry people you don't just dip your hand and throw money, Rather you wanna know why they are hungry....Onwelu ife ana ewepu na anu wee libe anu. Governance needs a disciplined,prudent and a focused mind....Okorocha lacks these qualities.
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by socialmediaman: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

I don't know what you mean by "many of those who live there don't want to go to school". That is a lie that's been spread by Nigerians. You Nigerians that claim to be educated what have you achieved with it? And NO,there is no other way around. These people know y'all are robbing the system because of their generosity...Its everywhere on national tv and even Donald Trump vowed to stop it ,if elected and I can't wait for that to happen. And yes,two ffucking yrs to study for free while the hard working and tax paying American get denied because of their income! A Nigerian born in USA by non legal parents stands a better chance to benefit from the system because they most likely will not be working and the parents has no recorded income and that qualifies the child for financial aid. Tell me what that is if not stealing,cheating and exploitation.

By "many of those", i mean the ones who spend much of their lives doing drugs. By the way who owns America? Is it the child born by Italian father and Swedish mother who migrated many years ago? Or the child raised by Haitian grandparents? Who really owns America?
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by Beremx(f): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

If you can recall the things I have said about Okoroawusa then you would remember I never said he was a bad person. Honestly,I think Okorocha has a good heart and want to help his people but he is a very bad administrator. He gets easily emotional and excited and that has caused he a lot of bad decisions. That free education was ill planned and timed. When you see a crowd of hungry people you don't just dip your hand and throw money, Rather you wanna know why they are hungry....Onwelu ife ana ewepu na anu wee libe anu. Governance needs a disciplined,prudent and a focused mind....Okorocha lacks these qualities.
I don't think he has done bad in the area of free education. You know he has been into it when he wasn't a governor. I don't think the free education is a problem in my state.

My question and worry is why is he unable to pay workers even with bail out funds?
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
When Hungary shut it's borders, was it against nigeria.

When USA put a strict law against Mexico and d rest that enter under heavy duty truck just to pass the border and enter into USA; are the nigerians

When the west was using the blacks for salve trade, you think they (western) don't know what they are doing is wrong.

They will allow money looted from the nation to be deposited into their account and cover the victim all in the name of Swiss account, are they not a co-supporter of crime.

The west knows that the day blacks stop running and bowing to them their market will go down.

China have tried and are almost liberated fully, the stand anywhere the west stands
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
socialmediaman:

By "many of those", i mean the ones who spend much of their lives doing drugs. By the way who owns America? Is it the child born by Italian father and Swedish mother who migrated many years ago? Or the child raised by Haitian grandparents? Who really owns America?
The Indians but they have almost being wipe off from the human race
Re: Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Beremx:
I don't think he has done bad in the area of free education. You know he has been into it when he wasn't a governor. I don't think the free education is a problem in my state.

My question and worry is why is he unable to pay workers even with bail out funds?

You still don't understand the rigorous terrain of governance. The feasibility studies involved and meticulous planning. Hear this,Imo can't afford freed education to all her youths,up to University level!!!!! Moreover,that shouldn't be their priority; upgrading basic education standard(primary and secondary),building new roads,healthcare,agriculture and youth empowerment should be her priority. As it stands now,Rochas is confused and short of ideas. You think building church and city gates is development? It's a common fact that Nigerians don't know what is true governance,hence they get fed with rubbish and they swallow it. How can you boast of free education that is substandard? Go to Imo state University and cry. University Education isn't for the poor,unless if the person is an exceptional student then they can get a scholarship. I am not here to educate anybody but I know a sound administrator when I see one. Go to Anambra and see what Obi did. People are still celebrating him. Open your mind and see the light and stop celebrating mediocre.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Fierce Reply To Buhari Question What Do The Igbos Want / Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! / EFCC With Another Hilarious Reply To Someone Asking Where To Get A Bus To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.