Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer (1579 Views)

Jim Iyke, Dbanj Who Rocked The Denim On Denim Better? / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by Jojoworld(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
[i][/i] embarassed
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by lildainty(f): 4:56am On Apr 17, 2009
@POSTER KINDLY LOG ON 2 WWW.GOOGLE .COM cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by thegame(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2009
@dainty, dat was kinda harsh tho the right answer
@poster, try yahoo if google no work. Why u wan know who get money pass Gbeborun is your hobby.olofofo
@dainty, you got me turning my laptop upside down to be able to see ur pishure.lol. Anyway, wats good
im waitn fo u
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by studio43(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2009
DAINTY na so u wicked reach?

lol, u need to see how i just dey turn my neck only to see that picture wey the game complained about. lol

Gawd cool
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by thegame(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2009
Eeyah. Sori bro. I first wanted to twist my neck like u but then i realised for me to see clearly, better to turn the screen upside down which i did.
Danity, where are u?
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 18, 2009
hard to answer but i nominate 2face.
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by thegame(m): 4:32am On Apr 18, 2009
And he def has my vote. cheesy
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by thegame(m): 4:32am On Apr 18, 2009
No be mouth o
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by ezeagu(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2009
Which ever one is secure with himself the most.
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by choppa(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ poster

try Ask.com . search for "Rich Nigerian Artistes, "and Bam, curiosity is dowsed!! lol

@ lil' Dainty, lol, u baddd!!!

Hey! come to think of it, who's the real Kokomaster, D'banj or Tuface? i mean Tubaba's third leg (Marley) is out of control. I Heard he's wedding this yr, Finally, all his plant-a-seed-a-day campaign will come to an end, or will it?
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by Ak4all(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2009
Of course 2face is got the doe than d'Banj.UP TUFACE
Re: Re:2face And Dbanj Who Is Richer by studio43(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2009
thegame:

Eeyah. Sori bro. I first wanted to twist my neck like u but then i realised for me to see clearly, better to turn the screen upside down which i did.

Danit
y, where are u?

lol, ol boy u need to see how i just dey turn my neck because of sey i wan see woman face grin

why u dey find dainty?
incase u dont know, she dey do home work inside my bedroom cool

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs house robbed / Nollywood Actress In Romance With River State Governor.. / Happy Birthday Omotola Jolade-ekehinde.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.