Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigeria Football League Uncensored - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Football League Uncensored (794 Views)

Nigeria Professional Football League Table After Week 8 Sunday Games / League Sx Fantasy Challenge For Nigeria Football Fans / How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football League Uncensored by ifyasia(f): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nigeria Football League Uncensored
The League Management Company could sanction the FC Taraba for leaving the Pride of Jalingo hanging.
Abeg, how can footballers be owed salaries bikonu? Are they expected to play with empty stomach and their mgbiringba?
With the amount of energy these young bucks expend on the pitch they need full payment plus extra sef.
If these guys are being starved, I do not want to be watching the clash between them and El-Kanemi in Jalingo on Sunday and I will see somebody's short knicker falling down from his waist o. I am too young to see naked sontin o.
I will sue the management for corruption of the eyes.
Taraba is currently 19th on the log after playing 30 matches. And when they deduct 3 point from them for flouting the order to pay their players, they will slip further down the ladder putting them in relegation zone.
Meanwhile, Wikki Tourists' striker, Mubarak, is bragging that he is going to show Eyimba pepper on Sunday. He said he wants to score, at least, two goals.
Maybe he is hearing directly from Angel Gabe.
“Our dream is to win the league title and Sunday's game will make a big difference between us and our ambitions. We know if we can beat Enyimba, then anything is possible for us in the title race," he said.
Wikki is currently 3rd on the log with 51 points.
Keep in touch as I bring you full gist on the clash of the boots on Sunday.

AAAND! Akwa Ibom is going to show off their wonders-on-a-field of a stadium as they host a night match. You can only host a night game when you want to show off something like good lightening. Some stadium sef can be mistaken for a graveyard if you venture near it at night. Well, The Nest of Champions Uyo is hosting Promise keepers (Akwa United) against visiting solid miners (Nasarawa united) in what will be termed the first of its kind in the History of Glo Premeir League games in Nigeria. It happening NOW! 7:p.m.
See levels!

If you had missed other reports on the league, read some of them below:

September 7

Sharks FC ate Kano Pillars for lunch today at 1-0
Ex-president Jonathan's homeboys, Bayelsa United, shot blanks today as Dolphins FC flogged them 2-0

September 13

It has happened again today - boots clashed, producing winners and gallant losers.
Enugu Rangers decided to shoot down Shooting Stars with a 2-1 win
Meanwhile, yesterday, Bayelsa United had pounded El-Kanemi Warriors like akpu at 4-1 win
Eyimba used Dolphin for peppersoup at 2-0
Lobi Star and Wikki Tourist decided to end their game at 1-1 draw
Sharks ate Ifeanyi Uba for lunch at 1-0
Nasarawa dimmed the light of Sunshine Stars at 2-3
Taraba used Giwa for suya at 1-0
And the Warri Wolves chewed up Kwara United at 3-0
Whew! what a match. These guys are hot, I wonder what they feed them.

September 15

Have you heard that Amokachi has resigned as FC IfeanyiUbah coach?
He actually confirmed it: “Yes, I have resigned as the coach of Ifeanyi Ubah. I am in Kaduna right now,” he said to reporters recently.
This may be because Sharks ate them alive at 1-0 defeat on Sunday.
It is sad for a coach to walk out on his team in the middle of a tournament. But I also learnt that the team may not have been treated well after the match and was forced to embark on a night journey instead of allowing them rest in a three star hotel to replenish their energy. Though Amokachi has not given details yet.
And you should remember that Amokachi has coached Enyimba and Nasarawa in the past. And also was once the Super Eagles' caretaker.
Abeg he should stop running around like mkpuru amu. May God grant him what he is looking for. He is a great guy and a good coach.

September 16
Hm! Amokachi has finally revealed why he left Ifeanyi Uba FC.
The Bull said that the owner of the football club, Ifeanyi Uba, himself is a sore loser.
Yep! the chief doesn't like losing. Anytime his team loses, he punishes them somehow. Like last time, he ordered them to embark on a night journey after being beaten black and blue by Sharks. How can they rest in a hotel on chief's money after losing? No win, No food. No rest for the wicked.
No wonder he named the club after himself. So that when he is fucking up other clubs it will read: Ifeanyi Uba beat Rangers; Ifeanyi Uba beat Eyimba. It would sound like he is the one doing the actual beating. That kind of thing can give an egoistic man a bluesteel hardon and subsequently a volcanic orgasm. Woman or no Woman.
But the chief should also understand that since his club is his namesake, he should also learn to bear the stings of the defeats; something like: Sharks ate up Ifeanyi Uba. Or Warri Wolves tore Ifeanyi Uba to pieces doesn't sound funny at all but he should bear it in good fate.
Anyway, he should take it easy o.
AND, another angle to the gist is that Amokachi is cutting his losses early enough. He decided to go before Chief Uba kicks him out for not meeting up with their agreement. In the contract, he promised to deliver the continental ticket. He even assured them the ticket.
Which kine assurance be dat one? Does he personally hear from Angel Gabriel?
By the way, out of 7 matches he played so far, they won four and lost 3, and the Bull bailed before dem flog in nyash.

September 21
I was a bit impressed with Ilorin's football pitch; it looks like a well-roomed 55-year-person's kini. Green but not too green.
Kwara has nice field but it did not stop Sunshine Star from flogging them 2-1 on top of their nice pitch on Saturday.
I also saw beauuutfuuul cheerleaders with sexy eyelashes doing some cheering. Maybe the fine chicks distracted Kwara United. Or was it the akpu obi on some Sunshine fans that did the distracting?
Meanwhile, On Sunday 20th, Wikki Tourist cofounded Bayelsa United at 2-0
Enyimba got captured by El-Kanemi Warriors at 2-1
Lobi Stars and Heartland were busy shooting blanks like small small boys.
Nasarawa dazed Rangers at 1-0
Shooting Stars blinded Akwa United at 1-0
Abia Warriors pulled Warri Wolves' teeth at 2-1
Ifeanyi Uba was able to get up form the ashes and dust their buttocks as they drew 1-1 with Kano Pillars
Dolphins have something to sing about at they drowned Taraba at 3-1
Giwa stomped on Sharks at 1-0

Brought to you by www.ifyasia.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Today Matches Sure Win / Ronaldo Wins Noble Prize For Physical Perfection / Nttf braeking News nig No-63 Falana Tobi Best nig No-26 Aremu Olanrewaju Bosun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.