Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae (45809 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by doncaster(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

What on earth are you talking about?

Does not speaking English make Marie curie's giant strides in the fields of physics & chemistry less valid??

Do you actually believe Olu Falae?

He is a known antagonist of the Buhari brand alongside his Afenifebi family...

You can see we Yorubas are not bothered cos we know when mischief is being planed...

Equating northerners to BH to fan tribal strife, issokay, they can hatch another plot...
thought you people applauded the opc leader when he instructed that all nuke and cranny of Ondo state be combed to rescue Chief Falae, how come you people did not care? Haba make una fear God for once. In one breath OPC fights for Yoruba interest in another breath the fight for Afanifare. Have never seen people in denial like the Yorubas.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by flokii: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
hugobuzz:

[size=13pt]But na una Olu Falae them kidnap o, and instead of vexing for Fulanis, see your comment. in fact, its not saw dust brain, its actually a grasscutter brain u carry up there...[/size]

you be ode..

if dem like make dem kidnap Obasanjo, FFK and co.

na me send deir papa message?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by illiad: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
flokii:

of course you have freedom of speech.. that's what you think right?

but then I can assure you that d sawdust brain is far better than your 'agbari ojukwu'..

big flat heads... all they know is chest beating

Though I had no intent to upset you yet I have no apologies to render for Truth said.

Yorubas on nairaland suck as rotten egg, that is all the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by tpiander: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by tpiander: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

You can see we Yorubas are not bothered cos we know when mischief is being planed...

Equating northerners to BH to fan tribal strife, issokay, they can hatch another plot...

The issue here is not these real or imagined squabbles some of you keep bringing up to derail threads and topics (and throwing red herrings), while claiming whatever tribe you are instructed to.

The focus is on the audacity of the security breach.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by philips70(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

After licking Fulani butts online you now crave that ugly dirty osunites azz.

Professional azz licker

She's my fellow sensible Nairalander who sees beyond tongue and tribe and I will always doff my hat for her submissions and matured reasoning here.

You call her an ugly dirty azz, you this scoundrel from a cockroach and rat infested home. They will soon return you to the baby factory you were adopted from if that will teach you manners and some sense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

She's my fellow sensible Nairalander who sees beyond tongue and tribe and I will always doff my hat for her submissions and matured reasoning here.

You call her an ugly dirty azz, you this scoundrel from a cockroach and rat infested home. They will soon return you to the baby factory you were adopted from if that will teach you manners and some sense.

You call modinath sensible?

Obviously you ate operating on the same field mouse brain wave lenght.

Foolish bastard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by ERAKAMUS: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
this El-rufai is the chief commander but i know for sure his death will be slow and painful for all i care

I hate that north because no remorse, no regrets, no body speaking out

shitty people
The North are bad set of people but you wount know Yorubas mostly MUSLEM never cease the Amaze me they believe that the Religion they share with this monsters is enough to embrace them, Most times I laff at their Ignorance while the sell their Birth Right just to please the North. ALL THIS NORTHERN MUSLEMS POLITICIANS AND EMIRS ARE BOKOHARAM all they want is to CONQUER AND DOMINATE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by abdulkayus(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Am a Yoruba guy bt the way Yorubas on this thread are really trying to absolve the fulanis of the perpetrated crime is really annoying and disgusting. It is ppl like them that make other southerners to be calling Yorubas cowards and slave. Habaaa, this buttlicking is too much.
Am so sure of it were the Igbos that was accuse of the kidnapping, some of these guys would have been everywhere abusing and castigating the igbos without even waiting for proper investigation.
This ass licking need to stop.
The same fulanis have been known of high profile armed robbery along zaria road amd other atrocities. So u guys should stop thinking that they can do this kidnapping of Olu Falae. It is very very possible.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by mathskill: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by modath(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

You do & rest nah..... my people have one saying that i hold dear....

"Never get into a shouting match with a madman cos passers-by will never know the difference"...

Let them continue to go on & on till they are blue in the face, you just pay them dust...

*This read was epic though cheesy*
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by ERAKAMUS: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
mathskill:

Stop spewing rubbish here. Show me one cattle rearer in the bush that speaks english or that has a bank account or give an instance where fulani have ever been indicted for kidnap in this country. In fact the more you claim Fulani the more it becomes clearer that it was an orchestrated kidnapping by the Mimiko Ijaw and Afenifere led Falae- to what end only God can know.
You are a COW

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Bonapart(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
The North are bad set of people but you wount know Yorubas mostly MUSLEM never cease the Amaze me they believe that the Religion they share with this monsters is enough to embrace them, Most times I laff at their Ignorance while the sell their Birth Right just to please the North. ALL THIS NORTHERN MUSLEMS POLITICIANS AND EMIRS ARE BOKOHARAM all they want is to CONQUER AND DOMINATE.
that's what the qur'an wants: to dominate and rule

They all plagued with the disease
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by babestella: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something fishy about this whole kidnap thing.

I do agree he was kidnapped, but the intelligence and how this whole operation was carried out, to me seems more sophisticated than what a fulani cattle handler can pull.

The phoning.

The every 4 hours tactical maneuvers.

The way the ransom was paid.

How he was dropped off at Owo.

Everything shows an organized setting here, that goes beyond people, who ordinarily are nomads.

So what of the videos and audio messages BH posts on the internet, how about the b*mbs they make? Please talk with sense abeg, those goons should not be underestimated.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by philips70(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

You do & rest nah..... my people have one saying that i hold dear....

"Never get into a shouting match with a madman cos passers-by will never know the difference"...

Let them continue to go on & on till they are blue in the face, you just pay them dust...

I just don't suffer fools to live. I take them down with my poison filled mouth. Am a confirmed Warri boy, we get mouth and we no dey fail to use am on idiots.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by modath(f): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

I do agree he was kidnapped, but the intelligence and how this whole operation was carried out, to me seems more sophisticated than what a fulani cattle handler can pull.

The phoning.

Everything shows an organized setting here, that goes beyond people, who ordinarily are nomads.

EoD ...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by ERAKAMUS: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
that's what the qur'an wants: to dominate and rule

They all plagued with the disease
This is one of the Fool.ishness of the YORUBA MUSLEM, when Northerners are being accused the prefer to align with them, whilst an average northerners see them as KAFRI ( INFIDEL)

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Wulfruna(f): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
I laugh at people who say the nomadic Fulani are not 'sophisticated' enough to have executed this kidnapping operation. Y'all know nothing about the nomadic Fulani and their organizational structure.

Who do you suppose created and sustained the largest empire precolonial Nigeria ever saw? I'll give you a clue: the nomadic Fulani.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Themandator: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

Does not speaking English make Marie curie's giant strides in the fields of physics & chemistry less valid??

In other words, he organized his snatching.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by ERAKAMUS: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

How much were you paid for all this Nonsensicals, You are disgrace to the YORUBA RACE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by UnimkeAk(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

because fulani nomards dont have brains; their skull is filled with kunu.
Shebi u are the one who organized the kidnapping.

the fulanis will soon drive nigeria to tribal war.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by vicadex07(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

I have to quote you again because this your 5 star autistic post just filled me with rage as to how stup1d and foolish your hatred for ibos coupled with your slave mentality towards your Fulani masters has made you a total and full blown mor0n.

It is posts like this which I see too often here on NL that has brought me to the final conclusion that your Average yoruba man is extraordinarily foolish.

I hope you are seriously considering donating your remains to science after you finally leave this world so that we can probe how some one can be so dense.

[img]http://1stclasssleep.files./2011/01/small-brain-shanghai-homer-simpson1.jpg[/img]

E no go better for you and the whole igbo tribe. Did the guy mention Igbo in the first place. Out of over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria, why do you think he was insinuating that it was Igbo? You people are inherent fools.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
vicadex07:

E no go better for you and the whole igbo tribe. Did the guy mention Igbo in the first place. Out of over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria, why do you think he was insinuating that it was Igbo? You people are inherent fools.

Tunde Salami better stay off my mentions this nite.

Open air shitter

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by vicadex07(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

I just don't suffer fools to live. I take them down with my poison filled mouth. Am a confirmed Warri boy, we get mouth and we no dey fail to use am on idiots.

TRANSLATION - na only mouth you get. Igbo people decimated you on your lands during the civil war. You had to wait for the FG for backup.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Gr8amechi: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Magician1503:

Bless your soul wink
tnk you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by vicadex07(m): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Tunde Salami better stay off my mentions this nite.

Open air shitter
No be only tunde salami, na tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by uzo4real(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Was he expecting to sleep on a Mouka foam?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by poseidon12: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

The phoning.

I also don't believe that these people are Fulani herdsmen. They may have dressed as herdsmen as a camouflage. They might be connected to Boko haram as the Chief suggested. We are in trouble in this country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
meccuno:
why am I the only one who doesn't believe this fulani herdsmen story? One day we would discover the reason behind all these problems and crises in Nigeria

Because you have a fish brain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by adekunle0000: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
We Yorubas are slaves not just in our actions but also in our pattern of reasoning

#i am a Yoruba form osun state but I will always stand for the naked truth.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by BushidoBlue(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
modath:

Me, get bullied by wailers on an anonymous forum?
Next life maybe. cheesy

I make my submissions & keep it moving & pay the trolls dust, i do respond only on very few occasions in order to correct some notions but most time i ignore..

@ AustineE1,

I initially thought of responding but after a short perusal of your posts, i decided to leave it be cos i discovered that like a lot of your ilk, it's an exercise in futility.

..The space between your head & sound judgement is wider than the pacific ocean, so trying to reason with you about the inordinate hatred for the hausa fulani will amount to fetching water with a basket.

2.You are still suffering from post traumatic stress disorder brought about by Hurricane PMB on the 28th of july 2015, so i'll leave you be...

250k for a locally bred cow cheesy & 200 were rustled with zero consequences, regular fulani herdsmen buying assault rifles, & RPGs, i laugh en francais... grin

http://www.google.com/search?q=fulani+herdsmen+carrying+guns&hl=en-GB&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIjunI4qOTyAIVR2sUCh3ybQmC#mhpiv=4
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae by kossyablaze(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2015
mart2k:
Guy, u don lose already. Chealsea,Arsenal and man city wil never pray for u to win that match except u played DC
lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.