Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press (1891 Views)

Timaya Looks Dapper In Church Outfit / Vic O Trending On Twitter After Promising His Fans N500K / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2009
YEPAA!!! DID TIMAYA JUST CALL HIS FANS FOOLISH

Help me and sort out exactly who Timaya said have 'fish brains' in this interviews, is it US the MEDIA, or U the FANS

Are you in a relationship with Empress Njama?

No.

Is it true that she's carrying your baby?

(laughs) No o, maybe her boyfriend got her pregnant.

So how come there are speculations about both of you?

She's my friend. She's an entertainer and I am an entertainer, we are both entertaining. I sang a song for her because I love controversy and I got it. It shows and tells how they have fish brains. So, I can toy with their brains and minds. I am just an entertainer. I know the job. People will be like, you don hear the song he sing for Empress? And they will be foolish enough to go buy the CD which makes my marketer sell. Na me still talk am, some people wanna write about me, everybody say na human being, so tey dem say I smoke marijuana, dis marijuana don make me dey hammer. I was talking about Empress and I hope they know because they said we both went to a hotel in Abuja and smoked (marijuana) the whole place down. They have said a lot of trash about me. So, tell me, how I no go pluck that person wey write such thing eye commot give am make him chop wen I see such person. Don't I have my life to live? Wetin concern them, because she be star? So what, if I dey friend armed robber, it's not any of their business and she's not my girlfriend.

http://nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=4739&ContentTypeID=5
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by kaypumpin2(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2009
Of course he meant those on the look out for the controversy
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by tosinaded(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2009
@poster
na people like u him dey follow talk!!!
he just yabbed ur types and ure still doind thr same lipsrsealed
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2009
tosinaded@:

@poster

I think you know this is an information forum.
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by tosinaded(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2009
ActiveMan:

so
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by baslone: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2009
ActiveMan:

tosinaded@:

so

Don't diss me, grin
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by rockyfela(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2009
so no yarn dust, if u understand his interview u wd know he was refering to u olofofos, nonsense. next topic.
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by tosinaded(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2009
baslone:

Don't diss me, grin

lol grin

rockyfela:

so no yarn dust, if u understand his interview u wd know he was refering to u olofofos, nonsense. next topic.

pls help me tell him o!!!!
people that want to make newd out of nothing
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by chippoc(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2009
there r better topic to discuss not that of a fortunate wack.
imagine him(Timaya) saying to Rugged that he too can rap.
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by Utali(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2009
Timaya that boy and his mouth
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by rockyfela(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2009
ii dont know y am on this topic again but truth is u are the same cats that wd bump nd grind to his tunes in da club or in ur homes, free the guy. wat of he sayz he can rap better than rugged, na him get him mouth after all his rap was pretty ok. ALL IN ALL THIS TOPIC IS IRREVELANT.
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by fyneboi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2009
They guy is talking from his experience and that's how he feels. I will still buy his CD because the guy

can spit. He is just a typical Naija street boy from Bayelsa, if you grew up in the hood you will understand

why he talks like that.
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2009
fyneboi:

They guy is talking from his experience and that's how he feels. I will still buy his CD because the guy

can spit.
He is just a typical Naija street boy from Bayelsa, if you grew up in the hood you will understand

why he talks like that

Is it a kind of talk one should be proud of?
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by ruleyork: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2009
HE PROBABLY MEANT THE MEDIA undecided
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by choppa(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
tosinaded@:

@poster

That's not fair, !!!

Timaya flawed when he said "People will be like, you don hear the song he sing for Empress? And they will be foolish enough to go buy the CD which makes my marketer sell."

Obviously his 'misinforming the public' about his thingy with empress was a publicity stunt, then he goes ahead to call those who buy his music because of that very same stunt foolish?

olofofos wont buy cd, because of that line, they'll ask for download links, lol,  only fans buy CD o!!

Haba give Mr poster a slack! i believe he did the right thing!!

i'm a BIG BIG fan of Timaya! i think he should be more careful wit words, he's big enough to hire a publicist.

trust yankee paparazzi, them for don bury am alive,
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 20, 2009
sha na cause to share info with nl member again,

MODERATOR DEY HERE
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by lagoslag: 7:49am On Apr 20, 2009
True talk man. U don't go out there and say anything u like thinking they wont come back to hunt u. It doesn't matter if he was referring to the media or his fans. The media and the fans made him what he is today and they can break him in a twinkle of an eye. I like Timaya and his mouth but this one was alittle over the top.its very unprofessional to tell people about your marketing stunt, his next CD may suffer album sales. Not a smart move from Timaya if he actually did said that or is it just another publicity stunt for his next single? who knows. Timaya is a business man . get money timaya. lol
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by pureminded: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2009
fyneboi:

can spit. He is just a typical Naija street boy from Bayelsa, if you grew up in the hood you will understand

why he talks like that.

Sense cool

@Topic, Timaya is talking like a real business man! Only if you know that all those controversies are one kinda form of promotion for artiste cheesy
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by larayat(f): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
rubbish.
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by studio43(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2009
fyneboi:

if you grew up in the hood you will understand

why he talks like that.

your head dey dia wink
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by uzwu: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2009
Meaning?
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by ifyalways(f): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2009
Timaya and his big uncouth mouth  cheesy
what is Empress saying?i hope she wont just fold her arms and watch Timaya use her to boost sales . . . .Unless shes getting paid for that undecided
I for one almost believed he was dating her.all the name calling " dem say u be thief ooo,dem say u be olodo,dem say be tolotolo  shocked though going by rumours in the industry,it sure fits on Empress  shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by studio43(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2009
ifyalways:

what is Empress saying?i hope she wont just fold her arms and watch Timaya use her to boost sales . . . .Unless shes getting paid for that undecided

Na when it comes to money, IGBO WOMAN GO KNOW HER RIGHTS.

tseewwwww
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by Dammyray(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2009
@poster
he just yabbed ur types and ure still doind thr same

but timmy get mouth sha
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by ifyalways(f): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2009
studio43:

Na when it comes to money, IGBO WOMAN GO KNOW HER RIGHTS.

tseewwwww
thought Empress is Ijaw or Kalabari undecided
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by slimghost(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2009
Go school, dem no go gree!!!! angry Its not my biz wat he called his fans, cuz am not one and will never be one. He is just too shallow 4 my liking. olodo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2009
rofl
anyone seen his latest video?Money is good oooooooo,the boi is looking so very well fed,cute and somehow sweet tongue
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by teissys(f): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2009
Another irrelevant topic. . .
Next!!!
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by fr07(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2009
Whats up with this timaya sef, how muchnhas he made that he went ahead singing "TIMAYA DON MAKE MONEY O" He is just embarrassing himself, loosing fans and getting his his haterz on his tail,

Well personally I think he is f***ed and busted, tongue tongue tongue
Sorry o so called "TIMAYA FANS" grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Call His Fans Foolish? Press by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2009
I used to like dis guy b4
but d day he threatened to slap one press chick like dat at d AY Show
i lost all d luv i had 4 him
who d hell does he tink he is
nonsense

better people never even let fame enter their head like dis sef

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Vs Wande Coal / Rapper Gucci Mane Jailed For Six Months For Pushing A Woman Out Of A Moving Car / Omotola Jolade Is Alive And Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.