Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Soon Will Pmb Look In To The Discrimintion Between Degree And Hnd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Soon Will Pmb Look In To The Discrimintion Between Degree And Hnd (589 Views)

Oil Servicing Company Recruiting Bachelor's Degree And HND Holders / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Employment Opportunity For Nd And Hnd Holders In A Brewery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soon Will Pmb Look In To The Discrimintion Between Degree And Hnd by mcdonald247(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
I greet everybody in the house,my experience in IMO STATE at the last immigration test was soo discouraging to look for admission in polytechnic,fellow HND holders tell me your experience in your state that day

Re: How Soon Will Pmb Look In To The Discrimintion Between Degree And Hnd by bolaji3071(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sorry for your experience op
Re: How Soon Will Pmb Look In To The Discrimintion Between Degree And Hnd by Belloladan(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bros too bad to hear this its unfortunate
Re: How Soon Will Pmb Look In To The Discrimintion Between Degree And Hnd by Eugos(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Not cos you're involved, HND is a diploma, though a higher one. Any day they change the certificate name to something else, the segregation will stop.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Entry-level Product Innovation Analyst At Global Profilers / Fresh Graduate Bookkeepers At Lextorah Limited / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.