Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter (13307 Views)

Shola Thompson To Leave Inspiration Fm Coz Of Dan Foster / Dan Foster Now The Highest Paid OAP / After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by zerocool(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2009
why can't inspiration fm,go to the US and get their own ex-pat presenter,rather than snatching other station's 'accomplished' presenters like shola thompson and kemistry- both formerly of Rhythm FM.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by tflow: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2009
so nigeria do deport! i can't believe it. anyway, thats cool. i'm proud to be a nigerian then. i tot i live in a lawlessness country. hahahahahah
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by TayoD1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2009
@topic,

Abeg Seun, Administrator or whatever you call your name. Take down this thread right away. Don't waste another minute I beg you. Why? If American officials see what we've done to their citizen, they might choose to retaliate o. Imagine what will happen if America decides to deport ALL illegal Nigerian immigrants in the US! Nigeria will be burdened with probably hundreds of thousands of people overnight.

Abeg, for the sake of our illegal homies here as well as the millions of dollars they send to Naija yearly, I will implore you to take this down kia kia. Who will second this motion?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by tubabie(f): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2009
Lets forget about the issues of the two radio stations.
Law and order should always be kept, and if you are found wanting, you should be put in your place. angry
If it means going back to the USA to re-apply so be it.
How i wish our immigration system and other things in Nigeria work in a well-oiled manner and not Vendetta fueled if what is been stated here about cool FM is true.

Tayo-D:

@topic,

Abeg Seun, Administrator or whatever you call your name. Take down this thread right away. Don't waste another minute I beg you. Why? If American officials see what we've done to their citizen, they might choose to retaliate o. Imagine what will happen if America decides to deport ALL illegal Nigerian immigrants in the US! Nigeria will be burdened with probably hundreds of thousands of people overnight.

Abeg, for the sake of our illegal homies here as well as the millions of dollars they send to Naija yearly, I will implore you to take this down kia kia. Who will second this motion?

Are you making sense? I mean any at all? undecided
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by Pittbaby(f): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2009
because Immigration has nothing better to do than to act on a Nairaland thread .
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by Igwe9(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2009
Tayo-D:

@topic,

Abeg Seun, Administrator or whatever you call your name.  Take down this thread right away.  Don't waste another minute I beg you.  Why?  If American officials see what we've done to their citizen, they might choose to retaliate o. Imagine what will happen if America decides to deport ALL illegal Nigerian immigrants in the US! Nigeria will be burdened with probably hundreds of thousands of people overnight.

Abeg, for the sake of our illegal homies here as well as the millions of dollars they send to Naija yearly, I will implore you to take this down kia kia.  Who will second this motion?

Hey Tayo-D!
whose ox is gored, How is US? smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by TayoD1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Tubabie and Pittbaby,

If you understand the concept of making a point through absurdity, you will not have responded the way you did.

@Igwe,

US dey O.  We thank God very mush. God is faithful even through Obama economy. How about you? Taking good care of your harem?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by Pittbaby(f): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2009
LOL, It is difficult to distinguish sarcasm from the stupidity on some of this forums , No probs
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by tubabie(f): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Tubabie and Pittbaby,

If you understand the concept of making a point through absurdity, you will not have responded the way you did.

Huh, huh ok!
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by TayoD1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Pittbaby,

LOL,  It is difficult to distinguish sarcasm from the stupidity  on some of this forums ,  No probs
Its sarcasm alright, but its not all stupid. Sarcasm may be light-hearted, but it isn't complete withou some element of truth.

@Tubabie,

No wahala. Nice picture there.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by Igwe9(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Igwe,

US dey O.  We thank God very mush. God is faithful even through Obama economy. How about you? Taking good care of your harem? 

I'm ok Jare, hope your papers are complete, this one wey u dey holla seun make he tak d thread down.
I no want hear tory say dem deport person come naija.
Na farming straight. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by lalaboi(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-262950.0.html

awoll:

oh, i laughed when i saw this,  first time i'm hearing of its kind,  its a good thing that nigeria is wanting to prove its true worth and do the right thing by checkmating wanting areas like these,

let due process be followed no matter who's involved,  i'm sure dan would have gotten good advice even upon leaving so he has nothing to worry about,

oya my pple, i have a post on the uk travels' appeals' board,

check me out and advice on what to do cuz i have less than two weeks for my appeal hearing,  shocked shocked shocked

all suggestions will be welcome and appreciated,    i wait in earnest,  smiley smiley

God bless u all
awoll:

the explanation is on the uk appeals, sry make una no vex say una dey do pingpong,  i meant to comment on dan then have u refer to the appeals but found out i was starting a new topic,  grin grin grin

all join,   thank you,
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by TayoD1(m): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2009
@Igwe,

No worry about me. Unlike Obama aunty, my papers dey kampe. Believe me, you don't need me in Naija. Why should we be competing over the ladies as we seek to grow the size of our respective harem?! You hold on to Naija and I'll take care of God's own country. I know Clinton is a big competition for me here, but that is something I can handle. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by annekix(m): 4:54am On Apr 18, 2009
in fact dan foster sef na funny guy

he's doin what some naija guys do in reverse!

Naija guys:
Travel to yankee, get a job, overstay visa, marry yankee chick for papers, gets threatened by immigration to get deported/ gets deported, gets a lawer to appeal, gets visa to stay back in yankee.

Dan Foster:
travel to Naija, get a job in cool fm, overstay visa, marry Naija chick for papers, gets threatened by immigration to get deported/ gets deported, gets a lawer to appeal, gets visa to stay back in naija.

First let me say, i never really liked dan fosters move from cool fm to insp.
and since he left, i think i only listened to inspiration fm like twice??, in fact i think insp fm sux personally, but i always liked dan though.

But seriously guys, This whole thing smells fishy,

me thinks, its some HUUUUUUge Publicity stunt to gather a huge amount of new listeners to inspiration fm, ?

i mean think about it, when he does eventually come back, he'll recieve Millions of calls from fans both old and new. with  well wishers welcoming him back to the country, it's just what inspiration fm needs. a media buzz!

he'll probably bring along some new expatriate friends of his,

i know it sounds a bit Scoffieldish but na so my brain dey think sha,

if that's not the case, and its not some publicity stunt, Then D.Foster musta been pretty dumb to think he could get away with staying illegally.

i mean c'mon thousands of people are deported from the states daily, treated like animals, hunted down and tracked liked dogs, locked up and banned from coming back, but i'm sure he musta gone back in a first class flight back home,
dude's its not fair, open your eyes,

yes i know their are other illegal Indian, Lebanese f'ckers here reaping were they did not sow with illegal papers and have swarms of nigerians workers kissing their asses like royalty, its unfortunate Dan foster has to be a scape goat as a result of being "snitched" on but hey, kudos to the immigration services for doing their job. yes he has done a great service but he shoulda known beta,

well at least he has done a good service to nigeria and also has augmented his case by marrying a nigerian ( sharp guy) so lets see how it goes wih him getting his papers.Good luck to him i wish him well.

But personally i dont give 2 F's if he cumz back or not,

Cool Fm unna b Baad guyz, i still remain loyal.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by adconline(m): 4:55am On Apr 18, 2009
Dan is married  to a Naija babe, so she should file paper for him.
http://naijagal..com/2009/01/exclusive-pictures-of-dan-foster-and.html
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by roymorah(m): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2009
u cant tell me he aint got people in them high places?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by Myself2(m): 6:03am On Apr 18, 2009
The issue is over-flogged already,next topic please
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by fastmoney(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2009
300 ILLEGAL NIGERIANS SHALL BE DEPORTED FROM AMERICA WHEN DAN TELLS OBAMA WAT COOL FM DUN HIM, lol
i never really gave a mess bout dan foster or cool fm anyway, cool fm is a house of fakes, they try too hard to sound foreign. listening to cool fm is like listening to a naija rap mixtape(too many people tryna sound american)
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by Dotman01(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2009
Its true, dey try too hard to sound more lyk american dan 9ja
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by Igwe9(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2009
Dotman01:

Its true, dey try too hard to sound more lyk american dan 9ja
Is that so? Do wazobia fm guys sound like that too ? they are the owner of wazobia fm.
Maybe its their station's  format since every station has its own style of presenting.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by dejiariyo: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2009
me i be dey think say, all this wahala wont be behind dan foster cheating on linda ikeji and then going ahead to marry that girl from zenith bank, its serves him right cos i use to like linda and was looking forward to date her before that dan foster carry hin big belle toast linda ikeji.

anyway i hope i get linda back after guy don commot naija now.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by lalaboi(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2009
dejiariyo:

me i be dey think say, all this wahala wont be behind dan foster cheating on linda ikeji and then going ahead to marry that girl from zenith bank, its serves him right cos i use to like linda and was looking forward to date her before that dan foster carry hin big belle toast linda ikeji.

anyway i hope i get linda back after guy don commot naija now.

lmao. . . . . .u got jokes mahn lol. . . .goodluck with linda
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by sunnykiss(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
Please they should not deport him he has been a god role model for people, wat sort of crime has he commited, he is a Nice uy since he came to Naija lets take him as our brother , he is a black person na, why Nigeria, why dont u go and deports all dose damm lenanese not him
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by cliveland: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2009
from a legalpoin of view, after marrying a naija lady he still has go to naija immigration n regularise his papers with d authorities, just as a naija guy wld do abroad. but really, if his papers had expired we shld not get sentimental, he or whoever shd be deported, just like a naija guy wld be if abroad,just that he is a personality dats y its news.
lastly he perhaps took stuffs charllantly cos he tot na naija him dey, truth is when any naija agency wants to work, bad or good, dey wld do dat work with sooooo much vest.

pity him sha, he's in d middle of crossfire. bad belle type lots of immigrants/expertraites here with expired papers wey nobody care about.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by adconline(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2009
this Dan Foster of a guy seems really old, why  was  a young woman like Linda Ikeji dating him. I mean she can find younger  men in Naija maybe his Americaness is a drawing factor for of these chics. its also worthy of note that most Naija DJs tend to speak with this funny American accent. Maybe  they need to be retaught by Wole Soyinka on how to speak like a Nigerian. Why must everything  about American lifestyle be copied without good governance, good roads,and transparency etc?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by dejiariyo: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2009
adconline:

this Dan Foster of a guy seems really old, why  was  a young woman like Linda Ikeji dating him. I mean she can find younger  men in Naija maybe his Americaness is a drawing factor for of these chics. its also worthy of note that most Naija DJs tend to speak with this funny American accent. Maybe  they need to be retaught by Wole Soyinka on how to speak like a Nigerian. Why must everything  about American lifestyle be copied without good governance, good roads,and transparency etc?

well he is not old, dan foster is just 47 and linda is just 27 so its just a lil 20 years difference and that to me its ok even though he has a big belle,the man got american accent which to me is what nigerian girls want, if u can just know how to form an american accent,u will surely girls in nigeria.so the more u speak it the more punany u get. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by adconline(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
american accent is also an indiactor that you might be the first to be mugged or robbed in the midst of people in Naija
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by dejiariyo: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
adconline:

american accent is also an indiactor that you might be the first to be mugged or robbed in the midst of people in Naija

guy are u an arm robber or how do u know such vital information?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by biina: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
The only thing I find wrong with the deportation was the failure of the immigration service to find him guilty of one or two charges and thus lodge him at kirikiri staff quarters for a few months before kicking his butt out.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by spoilt(f): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2009
He's married to Lovina? grin
A thousand jokes come to mind!
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by spoilt(f): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
dejiariyo:

well he is not old, dan foster is just 47 and linda is just 27 so its just a lil 20 years difference and that to me its ok even though he has a big belle,the man got american accent which to me is what nigerian girls want, if u can just know how to form an american accent,u will surely girls in nigeria.so the more u speak it the more punany u get. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Much ado about american accents. Even homeless people here dey blow fone. grin These broke souls come here and are treated like gods. Why is he resisting returning to the U.S where life is supposed to be perfect.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2009
spoilt:

Much ado about american accents. Even homeless people here dey blow fone. grin These broke souls come here and are treated like gods. Why is he resisting returning to the U.S where life is supposed to be perfect.

Maybe he has outstanding warrants.! grin
I mean seriously, if the news circulating about his remuneration at cool fm is true, the guy definitely had it bad in the US or sumthing cos the pay was crap. Inspiration apparently pays him 1mill now which i think should have been his starting pay at cool fm to drag him from the US to naija.
Anyway he probably wasn't shait when he was in the US.
Heard he went to Morgan. Damn, thats a shitty school. Naija students have turned it into OSU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Top 10 Rappers From Northern(Arewa), Nigeria / Tatiana Manaois – More Like Her (mp3 Download) / Download Mp3: Tekno - Jogodo Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.