Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,969 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

It Is Good To Be In Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Is Good To Be In Love (577 Views)

Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them / It Feels Good To Watch My Baby Walk For Tha First Time. Lol / The King And The Slave. God Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Good To Be In Love by wingsoluv: 3:46am On Apr 17, 2009
Hello,
I hope this message finds everyone well. I just thought that it would be good to stop and take a minute to think about the things we love most and hold dear. It is easy to get busy doing what we do and often times, we don't realize how happy we are. The things that once brought us joy are now the things that seem like heavy burdens. And that is why I have decided to create a blog to love,

If there is a thought of someone or a moment with someone that you would like to share, please do! Just keep it clean,

Vulgarity and profanity would be better if not used, No one has to post but if you do just stop to smell the roses and take a minute to enjoy a beautiful moment or to share one, I'll start,

I came home just the other day and I had a hard day at work. My boss was really getting on my nerves that day, I came home, Cooked dinner, jumped in the shower, put the kids in the bath and sat down to read, There I was in the middle of my " I had a bad day" kind of mood and out of no where- Damilola stands up and begins to walk. Mind you she has never walked. She just turned 1 on March 7. So she stood up and with a big grin, she did her best to make it to me and gave me the biggest hug. That was just what I needed. So I got up and took the children to the park and the day ended up not being so bad after all. Isn't God good. The things we overlook in an attempt for ultimate joy are often times the things, if we let it be, that bring ultimate joy, Have great day! See you at the top

ife
Re: It Is Good To Be In Love by netotse(m): 3:58am On Apr 17, 2009
nice post!
Re: It Is Good To Be In Love by Omolola1(f): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2009
DAMN, I love this!

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Are Disgracing Our Country In Oversea. / Former Nnpc Director Gives Out N3m To 30 Women / Check Out My Blogggg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.