Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son (1349 Views)

Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo / 10 Naija Celebrities That Show Off Their Love For Smoking Igbo / Fans Blast Don Jazzy For Smoking In New Video [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by fallinlove58: 4:01am On Sep 26, 2015
American rapper Rich Homie Quan posted a video of himself smoking while he was carrying his son who is a toddler, as he posted the video online, his fans contacted the police and the child protection agency and they commenced an investigation in no time.

After a while he shared a post apologizing to his son and his fans and all the parents all over the world. Read his post here:

"I would like to apologize to my son, (Royal) my fans and all the parents around the world.By no means would I do anything to hurt my son or any kid in the world.I regret that I chose to continue to smoke once Royal jumped in my lap. I am sorry for my actions. I will continue to strive to be the best parent I can be. "

In the video he was puffing it into the baby's mouth, and the kid was enjoying it, so kids also like igbo. See pics and video here

Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2015
dis is bad
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2015
omg
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2015
cysk
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
bere baw
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
ok
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
oh yea
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
djr
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
hdjd
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
hzyb
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2015
hdychd
Re: Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son by boboshakiti: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2015
bobo

(1) (Reply)

Munachi And Sarah Ofili Stun At A Party This Weekend. / [PHOTOS] 12 Nigerian Celebrities You Wouldn’t Be Able To Recognize Without Makeu / Photos: Nollywood Actresses Buried Alive In New Movie Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.