Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? (1344 Views)

Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari / Buhari Successfully Performs First Miracle Expected From Him By Nigerians / NASS N9bn Fallout: We’ll Reduce Our Salaries, Allowances – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by shakaZuIlu: 4:39am On Sep 26, 2015
just noticed recently how Nigerian army talk too much like a woman nowadays while bokoharam do their own talking with guns, bombs and matches with hundreds killed.

COAS just said that they are winning bokoharam the next day shekau replied and our snake charmer COAS said shekau was just bluffing then the next day shekau backed the bluffing up with thousands of death by innocent people

just yesterday COAS claimed over 200 bokoharam surrendered on Twitter without any pictorial evidence or any evidence only for me to wake up now and see this thread a perfect reply from shekau.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624973/many-dead-50-houses-razed

now my question is between Nigerian army and shekau who's bluffing?

in my own opinion this is the most dumb illiterate COAS ever in strategy or maybe he's just following the footsteps of his ogas via photograph and media propaganda thereby thinking that propaganda will win or destroy terrorism.

Apc is in a deep shiit because if they think that ruling Nigeria is like campaigning where propaganda is the order of the day then they are in a long thing because you can never rule Nigeria with propaganda because it won't last. people are now wiser with facts in their palm

now they have successfully degraded the Army to a mere talking market women.
am not in anyway celebrating the death of my fellow humans but Apc propaganda stinks and the earlier Nigerians start talking the better. thank God many people are now seeing things themselves.
a friend of mine told me that this current Apc are nothing but sophisticated and rebranded old pdp.

cc
Chukwudi44
phockphockman
FireFire
Temitemi1
dearpreye
barcanista
truckpusher
Mogidi
MizMyColi

7 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by eleko1: 5:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Nonsense post undecided..Aren't Ur mate in the Army undecided? What stop U from joining the Nig Army?Better still,U are free to join civilian JTF and chase those bastards with herdsmen stick.Oniranu undecided Useless thing.

9 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by acenazt: 5:13am On Sep 26, 2015
If the Army that consists of our brothers and Great sisters is what you call women then you are a girl since they are doing what you cant do. When you are old and bold enough to become a woman like them i hope when you gossip Nd talk like they do it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by melodies: 5:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Yesterday we heard book haram, over 200 in fact, had surrendered! Now this!! Which way Nigeria??!!

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by Abbeyme: 5:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Some people just got no jobs to do. Your opinion is not required! Bloody civilian

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by shakaZuIlu: 5:51am On Sep 26, 2015
eleko1:
Nonsense post undecided..Aren't Ur mate in the Army undecided? What stop U from joining the Nig Army?Better still,U are free to join civilian JTF and chase those bastards with herdsmen stick.Oniranu undecided Useless thing.

My friend face the fact that Nigerian army is now talking like women with baseless propaganda and stop ranting like a rabid dog

4 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by shakaZuIlu: 5:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Abbeyme:
Some people just got no jobs to do. Your opinion is not required! Bloody civilian

Mugu tell coward COAS to stop ranting like a woman and learn from shekau

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by shakaZuIlu: 5:56am On Sep 26, 2015
acenazt:
If the Army that consists of our brothers and Great sisters is what you call women then you are a girl since they are doing what you cant do. When you are old and bold enough to become a woman like them i hope when you gossip Nd talk like they do it makes sense.

Nigerian army are trying soo hard to sell propaganda to Nigeria instead of working.

I miss Azubuike ihejirika

5 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by Moneyab(m): 5:59am On Sep 26, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Mugu tell coward COAS to stop ranting like a woman and learn from shekau
sir couldnt u have passed on ur msg without throwing insults. I was interested in ur analysis but d moment I got 2 where u called the COAS names I immediately got disinterested. I am sure many nairalanders would agree with me

4 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by tenderlaw(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2015
To the Op, if women are carrying huns and chasing BH in sambisa, then you are a complete failure if you don't join them and prove you are a man. Big ediot, hiding behind your phone and typing trash. Ode, beast of no nation.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by temitemi1(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2015
Who is fooling who

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by vicadex07(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
just noticed recently how Nigerian army talk too much like a woman nowadays while bokoharam do their own talking with guns, bombs and matches with hundreds killed.

COAS just said that they are winning bokoharam the next day shekau replied and our snake charmer COAS said shekau was just bluffing then the next day shekau backed the bluffing up with thousands of death by innocent people

just yesterday COAS claimed over 200 bokoharam surrendered on Twitter without any pictorial evidence or any evidence only for me to wake up now and see this thread a perfect reply from shekau.

in my own opinion this is the most dumb illiterate COAS ever in strategy or maybe he's just following the footsteps of his ogas via photograph and media propaganda thereby thinking that propaganda will win or destroy terrorism.

Apc is in a deep shiit because if they think that ruling Nigeria is like campaigning where propaganda is the order of the day then they are in a long thing because you can never rule Nigeria with propaganda because it won't last. people are now wiser with facts in their palm

am not in anyway celebrating the death of my fellow humans but Apc propaganda stinks and the earlier Nigerians start talking the better. thank God many people are now seeing things themselves.
a friend of mine told me that this current Apc are nothing but sophisticated and rebranded old pdp.

cc
Chukwudi44
phockphockman
FireFire
Temitemi1
dearpreye
barcanista
truckpusher
Mogidi
MizMyColi

How many times did GEJ kill shekau again

Pls remind me OP.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by rusher14: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2015
Please go to the front of Bonny camp. Just outside the barracks and by the entrance, you would find one guy in military fatigue there. Introduce yourself and ask him this same question.

I promise he'll address your concern very well.

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by bundur(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

cc
Chukwudi44
phockphockman
FireFire
Temitemi1
dearpreye
barcanista
truckpusher
Mogidi
MizMyColi
come to Maiduguri if u are a man and see for urself how gallant dis army are..
I really hail dem cox dey are fighting hard only for us to sleep well.
Re: Has Buhari Successfully Reduce Our Army To Women? by ERAKAMUS: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
They are not doing any Job.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Can Be Impeached For Fighting Corruption – Bishop Kukah / LIVE Proceedings Of Rivers Tribunal For Today Friday9th OCT / Genesis: The Beginning Of North- South / Hausa-igbo Beef In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.