Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) (34953 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by preach93: 6:28am On Sep 26, 2015
The President of the Nation Mohammad Buhari alongside with his entourage yesterday had a bilateral meeting with the his Majesty, Son Felipe V the king of the kingdom of Spain at the UN Headquaters after the general submit yesterday. Not sure of what was discussed but is all for the benefits and interrelation between the two countries.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/photos-as-president-buhari-and-his.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Emmafrancis: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2015
PMB has great affinity to cameras!!!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2015
^^

The way you guys helplessly display ur stupidity on this forum is heart-wrenching. Dis BUHARI ask anyone to take his picture and post it on the internet? Or do you want him to stop people who are there with their cameras to take his picture as the president of Nigeria?

I'm very sure if BUHARI says people should not take his pictures again, you scotched asinines and your ilk will be the first to tag him a dictator.

Get tha fvck arrrahia mehn...

249 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Abeg baba's charisma is intimidating unlike GEJ that look intimidated all the time

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Fayemi is always on the presidents foreign trip. He may end up as the foreign affairs minister if local politics won't work against his appointment.

32 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by ofala(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
^^

The way you guys helplessly display ur stupidity on this forum is heart-wrenching. Dis BUHARI ask anyone to take his picture and post it on the internet? Or do you want him to stop people who are there with their cameras to take his picture as the president of Nigeria?

I'm very sure if BUHARI says people should not take his pictures again, you scotched asinines and your ilk will be the first to tag him a dictator.

You said it all.......

49 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by chiefmidwife: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2015
The meeting is centred on how to stop Biafra as main Biafran embassy is in Spain
But spanish knows the truth
Nothing can stop Biafra afterall Catalonia is leaving spain

15 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Fayemi.... hon. Minister for foreign affairs

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2015
that second pix tho.. baba be like see as this man take Dey talk i be ya mate??

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2015
chiefmidwife:
The meeting is centred on how to stop Biafra as main Biafran embassy is in Spain

Of all the important issues affecting the country, you think PMB will travel to the US just to discuss an inconsequential biafran struggle led by a crack head noise maker in London. Biafra start and end on radion biafra and Nairaland.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
^^

You are just being plain silly!!! So you think anyone can take the president's pix without his full authorization?? FYI, there are photographers specially attached to the presidential media team whose function is to take pictures and persons are also assigned to bring them online.
Or how do you think people get those pictures of Buhari even when he's in the toilet?? Or you think anybody can just go straight to the president and take his pix? Wise up my friend!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Gogetta(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
^^

My brother! They're only a reflection of our battered educational system.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Gogetta:
My brother! They're only a reflection of our battered educational system.
I can see that showing in them, my Broda.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Sermwell:

You are just being plain silly!!! So you think anyone can take the president's pix without his full authorization?? FYI, there are photographers specially attached to the presidential media team whose function is to take pictures and persons are also assigned to bring them online.
Or how do you think people get those pictures of Buhari even when he's in the toilet?? Or you think anybody can just go straight to the president and take his pix? Wise up my friend!!!
what's wrong in allowing those photographers to the the job for which they were employed? I want to believe gej never had such in his media team.

You just want to remain in the paleo-age, hence your affilliation to things that are no more in style. How difficult is it for anyone to get the picture of president in this digital age?

24 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Emmafrancis:
PMB has great affinity to cameras!!!

Those pictures you keep seeing has nothing to do with the presidents affinity for cameras. The presidency is such a massive public institution that everywhere the president goes and every move he makes must be captured and stored for future reviews. Those pictures will tell great history in the future.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by dridowu: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Wailers will never be happy seeing My Amiable President Buhari.
PMB restoring the lost glory of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by hemartins(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
That's my president.
Wailers How market?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nice one
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
chiefmidwife:

20 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by justdivine: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
What nature of meeting? Presido is restin
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by sukkot: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
bubu doing big thangs

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by damton(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
ok. mr president. we Don see am.
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by justdivine: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Yes
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shebi they say he no get certificate
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bubu so you don reach Spain

The fire wey you set to become president still they burn for house

That fire will consume you also

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by hamaworld(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Let's finish with Chelsea first
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
seunmsg:

Of all the important issues affecting the country, you think PMB will travel to the US just to discuss an inconsequential biafran struggle led by a crack head noise maker in London. Biafra start and end on radion biafra and Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by obaival(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Watchin d ball sef
Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
If you want Chelsea to relegate click like shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Waiting for the day he's going to snap with Kim kadeshian

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
seunmsg:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' / Africa Largest Solar Panel Factory Unveiled In Borno / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.