Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price (877 Views)

Samsung 40" Ue40f6400 Smart Hub 3d- Highly Negotiable!!! / IP Survailance Camera And Low Cost Installations / “good Quality” Fairly Used “inverter Batteries” For Sale In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price by halbeeb(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2015
[b]From the desk of Haybee Goods Nig Ltd, I welcome you all to my Fashion's Hub.

We are mainly dealing with fashion items such as wristwatches, men and women shooes, hats, bracelet, shirt, suit, blazer etc

We can offer both retail and wholesale prices for all of our items. And you can order, pre-order and re-order for any of our items of your choice. We will do our optimal best to render you effective and efficient service.

Lest I forget to mention, we offer pre-sale and after sale services to you.

My location: I'm based in Ilorin, the home to Senate President but our products can be shipped to any states or cities/towns in Nigeria.

How do you get your ordered items? We ship to our esteemed customers through various means such as Nipost, Bus, TNT, UPS, Fedex, Courier Plus, DHL Kexpress( Konga Express and other available means subject to your consent.

Note that delivery is not free, but pocket friendly. However, delivery is free in Ilorin and pay on delivery is also available.

For any enquiries, you can reach us on this number:
Call/sms: 08154219998
Whatsapp And Telegram only: 08182788900
BBM: 532C6C02
[/b]
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price by halbeeb(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2015
This lovely flat shoe is available in size 38/39 and red, green, blue and pink colour....

A pair of this goes for N1750 and pay on delivery is available in any state...

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price by halbeeb(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2015
This lovely dream bracelet is available in four design....

Both wholesale and retail price are also available...

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price by halbeeb(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price by halbeeb(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price by halbeeb(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bohemian Fashion Sun Hat is available in beige and khaki colour....

Always available 24/7 for your all enquires...
Don't hesitate to ask us on any you want to know about our products...

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price by halbeeb(m): 5:46am On Sep 29, 2015
This lovely Gogoey Wristwatch is available in various colour...

Retail and wholesale prices are available...

Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price by halbeeb(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2015
Good morning
Re: My Fashion Hub: Good Quality And Low Price by halbeeb(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Morning to you all[/i]

(1) (Reply)

Sold Sold Sold / Unlocked MTN Modem (supports Any SIM Card) For Quick Sale. (PICS) / New Follow Come Beats By Dre Auxiliary Capable With Voice Control. 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.